Who here stepped into the bull trap

who here stepped into the bull trap

>being this stupid

Not hard when everyone keeps saying "buy the dip". Yall have been conditioned.

I could see it going up for a few days until another catastrophic crash.

not sure it was a bull trap, it didn't crash that much

youre legit retarded OP

it will find support at 10.5K and we'll go up again

YOU THINK THIS IS OVER? YOU REALLY DO DON'T YOU?! Think again sunshine! This ain't over by a long mile. We have only seen a small dip and you call it a crash? The bear market is upon us! No amount of Tether injected into your vein will save you now from the inevitable! We are all doomed! If you aren't a brianlet - and I really hope that's the case for your own sake - you should know what to do right now! For all the others, I'm truly sorry. It has been an honor shitposting with you, when the inevitable happens, I'm not sure many of you will still be with us. I'm afraid this is it, salvage what you can, whatever it may be. The dumpening is right around the corner, waiting to do it's thing. The days of 10x your investment is OVER. You wanna make money? Get a real job you NEET! For the ones that chose the second path, I salute you. Wageslaving is truly tantamount to eternal suffering. Ending it right now after losing EVERYTHING you worked for, means you will at least keep one thing with you. Your dignity!

You think the support line wouldn't be tested retested again and again for the next couple of weeks? You silly goy.

Never, ever ,ever buy green, just fucking let it go even if it goes 20x, always buy red, when its at least -20%

>Not hard when everyone keeps saying "buy the dip".

Break the conditioning. Embrace the truth that earth is flat, outer space is a hoax, God is real and you're fucked if you deny any of it.

Then try playing with money and see if morons repeating memes has any effect on you.

I know this is pasta but Tether is actually the only thing that caused the reversal. It was printed literally an hour before things started moving up. Over $200 million usd printed in a day, no proof of actual USD backing.

This.

Easy cowboy, I was criticizing the meme

Look, you're doing god's work but these people have had too much fluoride pumped into their system from a young age. Their thinking-organs are just too calcified to adapt to new ideas.

It keeps bouncing off but if it gets broken we testing 9k again tonight boyo

I tried to tell you fucking idiots that this is a textbook set up for a short. The volume you saw increasing the price were people closing their shorts. Anyone buying at 11,000 is a goddamn vintage bag holder.

I got laughed at because I’m a day trader and have seen this shit in forex for years. Don’t mind me assholes... keep losing money.

Everything but the flat Earth part

Holy shit I had to resist the urge to buy into the green. All-in Tether and the FOMO kicked in hard. Doesn't feel so bad now.

>tfw 75% BTC and 25% Tether and still hoping BTC crashes so I can up my satoshi count