Canya

Is there hope for this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.canya.com.au/2017/12/20/canya-acquires-majority-stake-in-bountysource-adds-over-46000-users/
canya.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=NXvzhYnlTU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw the whale's bot got obliterated

CanYa hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry men.

I hope so.. my steel hands have held from 4.80 to 1 dollar

Exactly the same here my dude

We three are men of iron.

i got in at 2.50 how high this shit goin lads we holdin hard big dick gang

Needs more marketing

Absolutely not

I'd literally rather buy bitconnect on the off chance they reopen their exchange and the price shoots up. This is never going over 2 dollars again.

this shit is savage

canya dig

blog.canya.com.au/2017/12/20/canya-acquires-majority-stake-in-bountysource-adds-over-46000-users/
CanYa will have no geographic or financial boundaries while offering a 20x disruption in price when compared to traditional incumbents.

speak english nigga lmao

$can leading the table on this bloody day!!! Become a $CAN Hodler Club Member while it's cheap...they lowered the entry to 2500 $can A very solid project with a lot of potential to $btc $crypto $ETH $NEO

Did you know that 30% of unsold CAN tokens will be burnt? Read the details in our #ICO #Whitepaper canya.io/

I'm not asking to fuck withyou people, I think you have suffered enough and I wish you well. But do they have a working product yet or is it the promise of a platform?

>But do they have a working product
they do.

How many coins is that, exactly?

They have had a working platform, with customers, the entire fucking time

There are 34 million circulating coins, for a total market-cap of around 50 million (today) for a coin with a working product.

The "500 million marketcap" shit came out of nowhere and was only tangentially based on the total canya that can in fact exist, not enter into circulation.

Coin is not integrated in platform.
Platform, despite boasting users, is near deserted.
46k service providers, ported over from Bounty, almost no reviews.
10k APP downloads, with no growth. Obviously, they hired a gig service and purchased downloads. youtube.com/watch?v=NXvzhYnlTU0
Only reviews in APP are from July of 2017, by the CEO on a couple fitness providers around their first test metro.
Canya has a long way to go, but is more promising on base fundamentals than Tron or Kodak. They just need to put the rubber to the road and get it into users hands. Otherwise, this is a dead "gig economy" platform.

who cares if the coin is good is it gonna moon any time soon lads since you guys are experts or some shit

bump

If they do the marketing they say they are, maybe.
$12M USD isn't enough for a global launch. Probably just good enough for Sydney. I hope these guys have real experience, otherwise they're going to burn through their ICO money with a few agencies and this will be dead.
I burned up a runway in a startup similar to this about 6 years ago. You'd be surprised how fast you can waste marketing spend, but at least they are sort of post app. I'd like to know their budgets for integrating the coin, vs just where they think they're going. $12M isn't enough to launch this globally, look at how much Telegram is raising.

listen up pal i dont now what smarty pants language you speak but on this board we just wanna know what it will be at end of month

lots of hope buddy, just wait for kucoin to pump it, should be easy 5x in a week or so

Push them on Telegram for how they're spending the money. Post screens on the board, and I'll try to respond.
Upside: They didn't ICO to build a new token and network (tron).
Downside: They don't have much traction with the app and money doesn't always fix a poor product via marketing (Yahoo & Alibaba)

thanks buying 100k as we speak

My entry is around $4. In terms of btc percentages these are the heaviest bags I've ever held.
Canya go up pls???

No. The new shitcoin of the week is CRED. I'd recommend getting in on etherdelta. 30 million cap or something. Easiest x3 ever.

This is an easy 10x'er for those who got some patient.
Just get in before they release market cap on CMC.

What will you do if it's 90M Coins at $220M?

thanks just picked up 100k what does it do?