Is everyone on this board trolling? i wish i could see a show of hands as to how many of you faggots are larping

is everyone on this board trolling? i wish i could see a show of hands as to how many of you faggots are larping.
this market slide is going to go on for weeks and weeks before it starts crawling back. get off your computer, forget about crypto for a while and go outside. if you can't stomach that sell your shit and move on with your life. you’re not smart enough to be a day trader, and taking positions and holding them like a fucking grownup will net you more money with less of the headache.
i can't believe i ever thought you people knew shit about Crypto. wtf is the point of your HODL meme if everyone looses their mind and sells when there's a market slide? you fuckers talk about the revolution and how crypto is the future, which takes no balls to do when everything is green. you're all full of shit

Hi, I'm Natalia Poklonskaya, the general prosecutor of Crimea. Nice to meet you.

Just a small time trader all in tether

Kys

you know my memes but you don't know my story

I didnt sell a thing. I started with 120 last august. I was up to 12k on monday. Now I'm just below 6. 5000% is still pretty decent return.

lol tether. I'm sorry for what's about to happen to you

this is very good pasta it will definitely get you a lot of (you)s

sorry, you're right. shitposting here is probably the only thing on your calendar today, should leave you to your fun

OP this board is full of normies who got in during the december run we had, they've never seen a crash or bear market, every little hint of red scares them

Do you even know what the "la" in "larp" stands for?
Or are you just parroting what you read on Veeky Forums without really understanding its meaning?

Pick one that is up 10%, ride it to 30. Get off. Find another at 10%. It's literally that easy. 20% is all you need each time

I've casually larped like 20+ times.
I've made probably 10 threads larping that reached the bump limit and ended up on reddit.

It's fun.

i hope it becomes a pasta. my gift to you

Question.

If you knew a crash like this was coming, why the hell WOULDN'T you sell? Even if you're comparing short term and long term capital gains ... The absolute most where you could make more by holding is around a 20% loss.

Never understood this HODL meme. 95% of cryptos won't even be around in one or two years, play the game now and actually make some money ...

what blows my mind is how a 2% positive bump makes everyone think "IT'S OVER! wow user, did you survive?". so childish

YOU THINK THIS IS OVER? YOU REALLY DO DON'T YOU?! Think again sunshine! This ain't over by a long mile. We have only seen a small dip and you call it a crash? The bear market is upon us! No amount of Tether injected into your vein will save you now from the inevitable! We are all doomed! If you aren't a brianlet - and I really hope that's the case for your own sake - you should know what to do right now! For all the others, I'm truly sorry. It has been an honor shitposting with you, when the inevitable happens, I'm not sure many of you will still be with us. I'm afraid this is it, salvage what you can, whatever it may be. The dumpening is right around the corner, waiting to do it's thing. The days of 10x your investment is OVER. You wanna make money? Get a real job you NEET! For the ones that chose the second path, I salute you. Wageslaving is truly tantamount to eternal suffering. Ending it right now after losing EVERYTHING you worked for, means you will at least keep one thing with you. Your dignity!

Look retard, it's really simple. Want to learn something?

The weekly MA20 has held for this entire rally since it began in November 2015. So that's the line of last support. So far, it seems to have bounced nicely off of it and I personally think that this selloff is pretty much done. If we get a conclusive close below that line, I'm selling 80% of what i have. It's not rocket science.

Come and join the NEET basement

Stop posting this faggot

It's good they weren't here during the summer last year, where we had 20% losses nearly every weekend for a month straight.

It's all memes

But seriously, people see the long term value of cryptocurrency and the media and normies and dumbasses like you panic and try to prove a point all the time. All the worlds money markets combined are worth hundreds of trillions and crypto has never even broke 1 trillion. Crypto is an investment tool that has the potential to grow way farther than it already has. The problem is predicting which coin or which method will be the winner but right now all these coins are a fraction of what they will be worth in 10 or 20 years

Did you ever consider people might be shitposting because, you know, it's fun

How do I buy BTC without using Coinbase?

TFW smart enough for day trading and still taking profits on the very very predictable pumps. This as been the easiest money I dont even need to be cycling through charts because all coins are behaving the same. XLM TRON ADA I could have been doing 10% flips with any of them. I dont know what this board feels is so mysterious or dangerous with day trading. Uh you just dont sell at a loss. Why is this such a difficult concept. Are you guys like part of an experiment where they merged dog brains with yours so waiting 1 week to make a trade feels like a year to you guys?

discord gg/3fW7bzr

>he thinks pink wojaks mean we selling
How nu r u

>the meta-larp

I'd screen cap your post so I can learn from your mistakes, but I just went all in on ROPE.

i mean learn from my mistakes

This guy gets it.

The pink wojak should and all that shit is a meme. No one is selling and no one is panicking.

thx my man, i though i waqs going crazy over here... this shit is to easy today, all coins doing the same shit up down up down... just buyem when their down sell em when theyre up and dont get greedy

fukin hell everyones acting like the sky is falling while im just hodling most of my stack and making some easy gains on part of it

I can't for the Tether fags to get REKT

that and the idiots holding ZCL and who are about to get dumped on their pretty faces

Fuck Veeky Forumstards