Ethercraft

>Did not buy any 3 days ago
>Missed making their initial investment back and more

No worries, its not too late to jump on this moon mission. Early investors will receive dividends on the items sold. This will go away soon. Once the game comes out expect this to 20x.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethercraft.io/#/inventory/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just in time for the great MET boom.

>Once the game comes out
when will this happen?

>tfw newfag poorfag and only have .15 eth to invest into virtual gear
What should I grab bros?

Consumables have low sales right now and will prob be in high demand later on.

What I like about Ethercraft is that they actually make a unique token for every item. So theoretically you can already trade your items on Etherdelta if you wanted to.

I read that you can't sell on etherdelta because you can only trade a fraction of the token for some reason, how true is this?

Dev update.

You can sell and buy on EtherDelta, but there's a few caveats:
1. If you click on a buy order on the order book, EtherDelta will take a fraction of the item as a fee. This is a serious problem because it's NOT POSSIBLE to transfer fractions of items, so you'll have ~.99 of an item that you literally cannot withdraw until you buy a fraction from someone else.
2. If you place an order for a whole number of items, anyone can choose to partially match it leaving you with a fraction anyway, and then you're still screwed.

The only way for EtherDelta trading to be viable is if sellers place SELL ORDERS and the buyers match them. This way EtherDelta takes the fee in ETH instead of items. Buy orders should never be placed because of the 0.3% fee, and even the people who do place the sell orders for whole amounts are still risking partial sales because someone wanted to be a dick (even if you list 1 item, anyone can choose to buy half of it).

The reason all this happens is because the devs kept the default of 18 decimals for their tokens but added special code in the contract that causes non-whole transfers to fail. What they should have done was specify no decimals the first place which would have avoided all this.

same shit as ethermon. Still holding these legendary bags and so will you most likely

And just to clarify one point because someone might say "I placed a buy order and got my item just fine", it's the SELLER who pays the fee when a buy order is matched. The buyer gets the whole item either way. If you place a buy order for 1.0 items, the seller will have to have at least 1.003 items (for example, by depositing 2 items) or else he won't be able to match it. EtherDelta then takes the .003 and the buyer gets the 1.0.

They are releasing crafting soon, they promised lower cost enchanted items, you could wait for that

Interesting, is there any way for them to fix this issue? I guess it will force all legitimate trades to take place on their exchange.

never

idk I ain't buying that shit and I don't participate in shit I'm not buying.

Not necessarily, if trade volume was higher this stuff wouldn't be much of an issue, you could just top off any fractional amounts by buying from someone else.

>lower cost enchanted items
Wait, is that confirmed and are they doing it soon or in a month?

It is possible for them to fix it, but it would mean deploying new token contracts. These contracts would have 0 decimals and work as "wrappers" for the current ones. Anyone who transfers n items through the new contract will automatically transfer (10n)^18 through the corresponding old contract. Of course people can still USE the old contracts just fine, but they'd doing so at their own risk and using the new contracts would be a guaranteed safe way to transfer those items.

I'm not aware if they are aware of this possible fix or even plan to fix it, because the issue with the tokens is unique to decentralized exchanges that hold them for users and don't actually "transfer" tokens when they move balances around. As far as the actual token contract is concerned every address still has a whole number of tokens, there's just a handful locked up on the ED contract due to fees and people trading fractions.

Here's EtherDelta's "inventory" in the game: ethercraft.io/#/inventory/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

Yes, brent (one of the devs) confirmed in the discord that they will be releasing a cheaper set of crafting-related items which will most likely be enchanted. They didn't say exactly when, just sometime in the next few days.

>EtherCraft
>EtherDelta
>Ethermon
>Ethereum
Someone help me out please?

They are all the same thing user.

Fucking biz tried to say this was nothing but a ponzi and I listened and ended up missing out so early. Finally fomo’d into the gungnir, peps and stone amulet the other day, got my returns back, just funneling more into it now. This is literally the secures place in the market to be right now, fuckin ethercraft

Thanks

Plus you've still got like half a month until legendary items get delisted.

Sorry man, this is the next big thing whether you like it or not.

You can mine gold(eth) while you play the game. Can literally make money while playing.

This is the “IIO” initial inverntory Offering. Consider it an ICO. Most ico’s Fail and people get nothing. With ethercraft you’re investing in a platform that already exists with benefits that are already being given out. Seriously consider it man, not too late yet.