Palm Beach Leaks

Is seriously nobody going to talk about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.iost.io/?c=jqAKpMvE
t.iost.io/?c=g66zAHzm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vechain is the Only ONE

if VEN is the new palm beach then literally every star has aligned and we are going to the moon overnight

please be true

really wish you retards would actually read the text instead of looking at the picture. Basically Chinese exchanges and certain coins are about to get completely fucked and people dont realize this.

not a air project lol, just how that is written you can tell that's fake.

China mobile biggest telecom in the world, funyao group, Waltonchain!!!!!

palm beach picked POWR today as a "quick hit"

i bet it was to help people get a better price coz their "buy up to" was .85 and that's too low for tomorrow

gawd teeka is a hedging wank

pick any crypto pick a low # guess what look good either way 80% of the time

whats the source of this

source for more details?

if you are posting this as FUD, then why link it to Vechain? The article clearly says other coins will be much worse off. Why aren't you talking about Loopring?

ONE is the only Vechain

what you don't realize is they all get fucked but VET who already has been annointed or can't you read the internet in engrish

So.. if kucoin gets fucked what happens? Do you lose money or just the coin in the exchange crashes? Because I have some money on kucoin so if the coin crashes it wont make a difference but if kucoin cancels withdrawals etc that's another matter..

The Chinese Communist government is so fucking stupid, holy shit.

Why do they have so much power?

Fucking brainwashed drones that defend them.

>Basically Chinese exchanges and certain coins are about to get completely fucked and people dont realize this.
How?
From what?
Source?

god you people are so fucking retarded holy shit, just sage this thread.
VECHAIN IS SAFE
THE EXCHANGES AND COINS LISTED ARENT
LEARN TO FUCKING READ
source is palm beach confidential
get your shit out of the exchanges listed immediately, i sold my bibox coins at a loss
kill yourself

why would anyone give a fuck if a group of charlatans named Palm Beach Dudes writes some "report" on some shitcoin
lel

>Walton

Kek

How long have we got OP coz I'm too lazy to do that rn

i read the PBC you didn't post this from pbc dumbass

but yes don't leave your coins on chinese exchanges got it roger we all got them off long ago

Same boat pls halp

Vechain to fucking mars

>come up with major claim with a potentially large impact
>people ask for source
>HURRRR KYS

Holy shit get the fuck out

Wait is it ok to leave ven on Binance for now? I'm in a situstion where I can't get itmoff..

>what is a decentralized exchange

Binance is best exchange.

QKynx8eb

it is, binance is not in china

what point is OP trying to make

Guys, where does one go to read the Palm Beach leaks?

Ok nvm basically this the regulations China is setting forth for btc trading?

Since Binance ain't in China I'm good

he's sperging out like an autist

> tika
> literally a pajeet

>Do you lose money or just the coin in the exchange crashes?

What?
So when you take all of the money from the exchange and kill it, somehow the exchange will manage to give you your money.......... without having access to the money........

That everyone should buy vechain Because it has actual functionality and Will be implemented and used.

i legit cannot believe the retardation im seeing in this thread, saging my own thread.

where the fuck is binance then

^

South Korea and Japan
Mainly in Japan

Why?
Vechain is just trying to copy a mix of what NEO sand WTC are doing. Plus they’re way late to the game and only recently announced their “plans”. Not original at all. Walton will release their masternode much sooner and people will fomo.

LOL tell 'em bro

yes, they have multiple locations so china cant shut them down

You’re wrong. It’s in Hong Kong. Though that’s not China.

they are blind

So much fud going around im immune to it. So much easier to spot the pajeets these days, its like they dont even try

Pretty sure their servers have been moved to Japan

Anyone who doesnt do ther research should be cucked anyhow. Kucoin has always been a huge red flag. The chinese are known for their transparency and honesty when i comes to money lol..

You are trying to warn people about shit they already know. If you do this you will get roasted retard..

sorry Walty, go back to affiliate negotations plz adorable

erstwhile, in People's Bank of China..

weak shill today. try harder

Xi daddy is protecting this coin like fuck. This coin literally has a hand over its head.

They really a moronic lot. But sadly I think the average Chinaman is too brainwashed to bring the day of the rope to these commie fuckpipes.

ARE WE GOING TO FUCKING MAKE IT OR NOT

THIS FUCKING COIN DOESN'T MOVE AT ALL

you dont have a fucking clue waht you're alking about kek, imagine how it is to live life being this much of a retard

So where can I buy this?

so the point of this thread is to own VEN and don't store it on an exchange?
wow this is huge

Ada to 0.90 buy.

It's not bad being this much of a retard. The 2 years i spent in China as an ESL teacher made me thankful that at least I'm not as much of a retard as your average chink

Ill leave this here

That the best you can come up with waltonfags? Kek

you must be new here

>CHINESE BOTNETS
OUR ONLY HOPE IS CHAINLINK

Oh me oh my

VECHAIN IS FROM SINGAPORE.

And it's called Thor.. fuck me.. Does the project have one original idea?

>you dont have a fucking clue waht you're alking about kek, imagine how it is to live life being this much of a retard
This entire post is not an argument at all.

The leaders of China need to get the fuck out.

肏你是愚蠢得。 你真的去了在這裡兩年? 那麼為什麼你的很不對

>VEN Balance: 26.973
Did I just get cucked by binance? You can only have whole ones, right?

Still no-one that used mine.
Can the next user please be so kind?

t.iost.io/?c=jqAKpMvE

yeah they like to do that. charging uneven withdrawal fees and exchange fees to leave you with dust you cant do shit with

But their head office is in Shanghai...

Post this on or something OP

>implying I learned your retarded language and didn't just bareback fuck your women while promising relationships to them

The only good part of living in China desu

kek

What in the name of fuck

Weclome to china

People have different ideas about the value of human life (and what's considered food) when they're packed in so tight for millennia.

The Chinese system is retarded. If anyone helps then they're responsible for his medical bills.

Lol, typical loser back home. didnt even learn the language in a place you stayed for two years as a language teacher, and you call Chinese people the retards.

loser thinks he has any idea yet he went china and couldn't manage to learn some of the msot simple fucking words in the language

I did the same thing, I didn't need to learn Chinese. Everyone always wanted to talk to me in English so I didn't waste my time learning english. Also fucked a bunch of sluts over there.

Felt good. Felt real good.

here's moar. It's not like it was really that necessary in this case, I guess the guy was in a rush

*didn't waste my time learning Chinese

>guy was a hitman

Typical loser back home who can cream into a different Chinese pussy at will, while your boys have to kidnap Vietnamese women from northern villages because your own girls are repulsed by your tiny dicks and angry, horrible personalities.

It felt good to convince yourself you were not some big fat virgin before you left your country. only way you can get layed is through cultural barriers. if Chinese women knew what a fucking loser you were back home they would not have gone near you. too bad they cant read the signs due to cultural differences. but now you are probably back to repulsing women again at home

My dick is only 6' and every Chinese chick I boned was obsessed with it. Another instance of being a loser back home I guess. One who is still superior to your breed of stunted soyboys

Nah now I live in Vietnam and their chicks love me too. But Vietnamese people are actually nice. At least the southern ones who are far away from your shithole country.

hmm thats a good projections you for there
Went there to go live with a friend for a bit.
Fucking slaughtered so much ass over there I didn't want to come back, Literally had women coming up to me giving me their phone number because I was a "white boy".

Shit was glorious, might have a few of my children running around over there right now. idk

>brags online about boning all the 4/10 chinese women that nobody wants the moment he gets a chance becase hes such a loser.

and that's where insects.comes from.

i will leave this for you

"startet with fine wine liquor" kek

Your women love white cock because they hate small dicks and they worship the white man. I went to China for a week on business and fucked 8 girls. The thing is, I didn't even have to make an effort. They practically all seduced me.

>brags about chink bitches seducing him for his 6' white dick on a japanese meme board
legend

>market rebounds
>ven stays 4.70

chink scamcoin manipulated by chink scammer whales

enjoy your $10 eoy

But it says Vechain is one of the safer chinese coins...

there are almost no sells walls there. Why the fuck noone's buying. It's one of the few coins still in red on binance. FUCKING CHINKS REEEEE

It didnt dip satoshi wise so it doesnt need to rebound you fucking retard

>poorfag
>21 ven on kucoin
>needs at least 50 to withdraw

I gotcha

t.iost.io/?c=g66zAHzm

so we can look forward to ven matching BTC forever, even on the way up?

wow great, thanks you convinced me

cHink scammer whalecoin

KuCoin is based out of HongKong, NOT CHINA.

The FUD in here is ridiculous

Lol, how stupid can people be?

You must not understand how sats work

>Kucoin
hong Kong maintains a separate political and economic system apart from China. Except in military defence and foreign affairs, Hong Kong retains independent executive, legislative, and judiciary powers.

Did you fuckers drop out of high school to gamble on internet money?

Yeah basically.

As always people need to do their research & due diligence and not just flock into shills and fud.

Kucoin is in Hongkong. There are pictures of their fucking office online from people that have visited their head office.