SIACOIN?

Whats up with Siacoin? Any holders? Sell this shit and move on?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020180116164357365a2ljX8gx06D3&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=a3-17012018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf

My outlook is bullish because of the Bitmain Miners.

feelsbadman

i bought at 326 and again at 372 and sold most of it at 450 for some quick gains. don't know what to think right now so i'm holding a small bag that's basically free.

.17 in feb

nice one. i really dont know what to do with this one. Seems like its outdated and dead.

Hold through next week when the Bitmain machines get delivered.

gotcha, thanks user. I trust you.

The wallet broke and fucked alot people. Maybe when the company gets its shit together.

The ROI on the miners is ~$500-$300 USD a day. Sales happened last night, saying shipping by 21/1/2018. Add in 2-3 days for DHL with customs (Shenzhen to Hong Kong takes 24 - 48 hours, Hong Kong non stop to hub, say LA USA, deliver 12 hours later). Once those ASICs start up, there will be a surplus of coins, but there also should be a rush of interest around the miners right now, as they all placed their orders last night. I have on on the way, as does a friend. We're all thinking, this will at least ROI in two weeks, and many miners are typically long term hodlers. I still have BTC mined from $10 USD

More info on bitmain miners and sia?

shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020180116164357365a2ljX8gx06D3&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=a3-17012018

I'd have to look for the screen caps in my telegram, SIA is booty blasted about these miners dropping 7 months before their own ASICs.

sell this buy ECC thank me later

Ouch. Still, ASIC is good to secure the network. The sia team wanted to have their own ASIC so that companies like Bitmain couldn't have a monopoly. Which is literally what happened, huh? Talk about irony.

Either way, if sia can offer a better product, they will have a better secure network and not be the sole controller of ASIC. A lot of people bitched that their ASIC was centralized because they were the first to release. But with Bitmain, now they've been proven right.

I've been in sia for over a year. Trying to find an exchange to get ready to sell, unfortunately all the wallets are broken because the devs hard forked without speaking to the exchanges. The team are good at their job but that's decentralized data storage, not creating a value coin. Reminder that sia has infinite inflation.

Also a final point, one of the lead devs publicly stated a while back that they have a soft fork prepared that will render asic miners useless if they don't like the impact on their business.

They literally say the only reason they use siacoin is because there is no stable platform to use in the crypto space.

I will try and sell at peak but regardless I won't hold after Feb.

I would invest directly in the company if possible though.

The screen cap I saw was a dev saying they would not soft fork b/c of the asic's from bitmain.
I won't expect a fork before their own asics ship.

They will never do that, they're a just telling the losers that bought Obelisk that.

I read something similar, the point is though that they're very open to the fact that their data company is the most important thing to them. This means 99.9% of their work goes on it and I don't expect asic from them anytime soon. They're open about the fact that they will protect their data business over the coin without any hesitation.

Just be careful out there.

Well it was limit 1 per customer from Bitmain, so I'm far from in over my head.