Where are we right now?

unironically return to the mean

Can’t speak for the rest of you but i’m balls deep in OP his mothers mouth

First sell off it seems.

between capitulation and despair.
The gooks are coming.

Return to the meme.

Retards can't stop posting dead cat bounce, so fear if you want.

If the actual bull trap took place between half december and early january, yes

bull trap

Its to hard to tell.

Zoom in on older parts of the chart and it will look the same as todays.

BTC could go to $100k by June and this part of the chart will just be a speck.

Best advice ive ever heard from a youtuber is react dont predict.

Holy shit it's true, just remember that bitcoin was all over the news and double the price a month ago and just now recovered from 9k, with just only a few articles on the web in these days, compared to december

Relative to the ATH MC and the lack of real world use adaptation I would say we are in the return to "normal". In the bigger picture it will look like the first sell off, but for the current year, things are going down.

Bear Trap

Take off.

YOLO, normfags

It's not a bubble

Gooks have been trading for the past 3 hours

People have been calling for the mania phase for months now. And I don't even think we're close to that. We are in the awareness phase, people have yet to understand let alone accept that cryptos aren't the monopoly money they've called it for years. Once people understand that the barrier to entry is extremely low and you can become an investor with a mobile app, it's going to explode. The actual bubble bursting will eclipse all bubbles before it.

(((we)))
fuck off

capitulation, see what china is going to do. its going to be 5k when you wake up

Try looking at the smaller picture anons. Are we set for another bull run after the latest dip?