discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SELL THE NEWS SELL THE NEWS

>Not holding BAT for 2 years

Imagine being this retarded.

$50eoy. $100 2019.

Everybody, upvote the post on /r/cryptocurrency

yes pls

phillyd posted in bat subreddit too, 100% he will mention it when he talks about small channels get be monetized

He did talk about it, watch his latest video. It was pretty much all about BAT/Brave

LETS GO YOU PUSSY PAJEETS

don't sell yet, reddit hasn't even FOMOed yet

Wise

I just saw Subway sandwiches commercial mention BAT. It went
1 dollar
1 dollar purpossseeeee

Very catchy song.

Selling BAT ever

You do realize that this is the new currency of the internet?

guys ignore this thread. this coin is the most retarded idea in crypto. no one is going to use the slow shitty brave browser, and pay to see adverstisements. this shit is gay to the max

pay to see advertisements? how braindead are you?

I've read some stupid shit on here. but im pretty sure this comment tops them all

>sells*
>next day on youtube
>"so yeah how it's goin bros, have you heard about this..." -pewdiepie
>rockets*

>brave browser
>slow
kys, and im not even a bat holder.

I was invested in BAT but sold my bags cause Brave kept crashing

>misses the rocket because of bad computer
wew lad

Youtubers are pretty pissed about the google monetization, I can see this actually taking off despite how dumb the idea is.

You're gonna be that guy that casually mentions that he sold his apple stock back in the 80's cuz it "wasn't going anywhere"

from the BAT site itself faq:

"Hi

Besides the ad blocking we have with Brave i read everywhere that we can support sites with our payment option that brave offers and also that users will also get some profit by the brave ads they will allow to watch. When this option will be available ?

A: Indeed, the donation feature has been active for some time.

In regards to Brave Ads, the following features will start in Fall.

• Ledger- and Ethereum-attested dashboard analytics for early publishers interested in BAT indirect ad partnership trials

• User-private ad trials with select agency and other demand-side / lead-gen partners

Brave Ads can be enabled by going to your Brave Browser settings and select "show brave ads". You can find the BAT Roadmap below.

now whos braindead bitch?

there is a difference between paying to see advertisements and getting paid to see advertisements you faggot. honestly throw your computer in the street and shit on it pajeet. learn 2 english

>Being this retarded
wew

ONE HUNDRED SUBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

until the youtubers find out that nobody will actually donate their BAT...
you guys just want to hold it

have you ever watched twitch? fans donate a fuckton of money all the time

Then you're too late. There's of course risks involved but that's half of the fun. The rest is actually making money.

if i have thousands of BAT (i do) i have no problem giving .5 BAT or 1 BAT to my favorite news sites and youtubers every month. especially because i'll probably earn that much from viewing ads anyways

Official discord come join were gonna get the small time youtuberes on this coin!!!

discord gg/6yUQ82

how do we join pajeet?

Yeh just like nobody donates to twitch streamers right? Oh wait most of them earn $150+ a day off donations if they have a reasonable fanbase size. See admiralbulldog for example.

So glad I didn't empty my bag

whoa $150 a day? that'll move the coin BIG TIME

My second stack is all in baby

You don't understand how crypto is valued. It has nothing to do with utility, this shit could hit top 5 market cap with barely anyone using it for it's intended purpose.

As it happens, I think it will be adopted, but in the meantime, it will go up as long as it's shilled.

>cant even say nigger without getting muted in literally every channel
nice discord, pajeet

that speaks for quality, I am in

I have to choose between XLM and BAT. Which do I choose?

BAT, it's a nobrainer.

>the happening

I knew I'd see the day, but I didn't think it'd come until February. I want to buy at least 1000k more before it mooned, oh well. Happy for BAT, it's completely undervalued

look at the marketcap then it should be obvious

Yes but timing is of importance.

Trusters are ignited and countdown is ongoing, and you speak of timing?

Is this a fucking meme now? I've seen this question posted 4 times in the last 24 hrs.

Both are great coins, and pajeets dont know what is the marketcap of a coin

Its my second time asking in 20 minutes. Only asking twice because the last thread hit limit right after I asked.

I just fomo'd into it at 5k5, did i do good Veeky Forums?

BAT

They're both good but BAT is far more undervalued. It will still be undervalued at $2.

XLM on the other hand is probably right where it should be now. This will change when FairX goes live.

Thats what I am afraid of. Rumors of FairX beta launching next week or week after. Not sure which rocket will launch first.

i have a hard time seeing BAT go above a dollar, it kinda defeats the purpose of the coin at that point

How exactly?

Can you get BAT with ETH?

I can only find BTC

Don't worry I will channel some BAT brains to this tardturd

>Except the million $ worth of BAT they're giving out needs to be used in 90 days or it goes back to the UGP.
>Except Twitch streamers literally get $1000 donations dropped on their faces on the regular.
>Except my wife donates to Philly D's patreon.
Plenty of people like to donate to content creators they enjoy.
Have fun being poor. Faggot.

Watching people use this coin as a moon mission is disgusting to me. It's one of the few coins with any form of use, and yet people sell off anytime it gets anywhere near an ATH

discord gg/6yUQ82

I got it with ETH on binance.

because its supposed to be used as a tipping coin; if it carries a lot of value to it, people will have to resort to decimals, and its just kinda weird

i have 10k BAT :(
im diversified into all of Veeky Forums coins lol

Just put sold half my xrp and bought this coin. It actually seems to have a good use.

And the concept is really easy to understand for normies and beginners.

pajeet
unban me already

should I buy right now or wait for a dip?

this is a terrible argument.

Told you fags to buy bat last week. Had the DeFranco intel early.

so, people can tip batties instead (1 battie = 0.0001 BAT)

what about when they implement a setting for you to enter pre-set dollar amounts?

Literally cheaper now than it was a week ago. If you're not buying now, you have to be a complete retard.

Any BAT under $5 is like printing free money.

Yeah i agree the rules of supply and demand will simply break down when this hits $1 because decimals.

lol.

Seriously though don't worry, once youtubers start shilling this in earnest, they'll be hyping up the possibility of it being the "next bitcoin" with a potential value in the hundreds. Not saying it will get there, but people will forget about decimals very quickly.

>people will have to resort to decimals
it shows you dollars

>one decimal place

Oh fuck he's right. It's all over, just sold everything.

buy omni instead. you've been warned.

Fuck too bad they couldn't put the actual BAT value in really small print underneath USD or something. If only they were the Brave devs too.

sweet man

BAT BOIS GET IN HERE!

Oh thanks for your informative post, just sold all of my bat and put it into omni. Thank you blessed pajeet.

I really hope this actually takes off and he destroys google and facebergs ad money. God that would be great.

Hmm, BAT is still down 16% from its 7 days high.
Might buy some, especially if big youtubers shills it in videos every week or something. That's YUGE.

been in since 3000 sats. longterm hodl. see u at $50 bois

coinbase loves this shit, when they open the gates all of these youtube normies will flock to buy it, google will regress back to being only a search engine

I'm holding off for a day or so. Worried about a further correction with BTC dragging alts down again.

also, if the price is too volatile, im worried people won't actually use their BAT and just hold onto it, which defeats the currency's initial purpose. the problem with BAT is that it has a use case where an increase in price doesnt necessarily improve its function

>one decimal place
shows two on my balance

thicc walls on both sides

Thinking of getting out now and buying back dont want to be this guy.

CHINA WAKE UP!!!!!