Best ways to make money online that do not involve crypto?

Best ways to make money online that do not involve crypto?

I'm already heavily invested in crypto, but I'm a NEET so I'm held back by a lack of starting capital.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CPA/ppd, drop shipping, e whoring, viral pages.

I don’t get why it’s not talked about here this place is retarded

eleborate user!

>but I'm a NEET so I'm held back by a lack of starting capital
HaHaHaHaHaHa

I do a few things. I have a shutterstock account with 5000 images, that makes a bit. I have a game on Steam, a few apps on Android. I have a few websites with adsense but they make almost nothing now. I also have a twitter with a decent number of followers that I post affiliate links to occasionally.

I used to do advertising arbitrage, mostly between google and amazon, but I've been too lazy lately and desu I don't need the money anymore.

it used to be talked about quite a bit. before crypto...

there needs to be a /cryp/ board

I have a job and a webpage that makes me 2000 euro per month.

I never even spend this adsense money its just there.

Having Veeky Forums and crypto separate might be nice for us, but a board for crypto by itself will definitely attract even more normies than are already here

Can you expand on these?

>don’t know why it’s talked about
>we’re making millions on magic internet beans

Education courses on udemy and other sites.

Build a site - then make money from it through:

Ads (if it's a blog)
Affiliate marketing
Offering a paid course
Online store (shopify + oberlo + fb ads)

Then sell it (flippa).

Building the traffic would only be the main challenge though.

Another option:

Freelancing?

maybe make it a /wojak/ board then, that's basically what Veeky Forums is half the time anyways

Which gives you the best return (steam, playstore or shutterstock)?

Steam around sales especially Christmas. Christmas is almost 10x sales for me on Steam. The rest of the time Shutterstock/iStockphoto. My apps aren't particularly good but they are steady, however occasionally one gets a big boost and is my top earner for the month. Hasn't happened recently though.

I'm thinking of jumping on the VR bandwagon next, making some tower defense VR game or something.

fucking this, I make more doing social media management than I do trading crypto

what's the webpage about? give a link if you want, or not.

convince people that you have access to top secret news on sure-thing Buys and Sells in Crypto
sell the 'news' to them, which is just random guesses that you yourself make

VR is nice. Good luck!

Did you pay some chinks to do the apps for you or did you do them yourself?

the best ways to earn money if you make a site? it seems ads pay little...

>we're making millions
>we're
Let's be real, a small handful did and the rest of you morons are samefagging shitposters.

>thinks lambos are a meme

Camwhoring.

How do I become a camwhore aside from shaving? Should I invest in stockings and panties?

What's the Web page my dude?

>euro
>not BAT

get a job

What do you use to make games and VR? Any tutorials or open source code I can use as a starting point?.

Many thanks.

I too lack starting capital that's why I got a wage cuck job to bring myself up so I can start.

you probably don't even imagine the amount of stuff you should be able to do to make soemthing like that

I mean, Unity has VR now, it's probably not THAT hard

go back to hackforums

Create inflammatory political articles for both sides of the spectrum, use Facebook ads, and get ad revenue from others.

Start an Amazon FBA store.

If you're good at Photoshop or just a good artist start an online store selling prints or other shit using Printful's drop shipping model

Go on Craigslist and suck 10000000 dicks for .25 each

Making money from investments/speculation involves taking risks.

Low Risk:

Fiat/base rate linked bank accounts
Tracker funds
Property in growing cities
Government bonds from G10 countries

Medium Risk:

Actively managed funds
Running your own portfolio in established stocks
Emerging markets stocks and bonds

High Risk:

Day trading FX, Established Crypto
Spread betting/CFDs on anything
Penny stocks/junks bonds
Poker

Idiot-Tier Risk:
Pure gambling(Roulette, horse racing)
Meme cryptos

You need an edge in anything to reduce risk to do this you need to invest time in understanding the product or industry inside out. You won't be assured success but you'll have a better chance than 90% of the others trying the same thing.

poker is really low risk lol

opinion discarded

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Depends on the stakes. Some newb isn't going to throw in 20k and expect to come out richer, he will get his ass robbed blind.

I've made my money strictly from day trading. Took gains from my day trading and invested it in real estate and other long term investments.

It depends on how much you take to the table. Easy to lose everything, but of course it can be minimised with a good strategy and is no where near as risky as leveraged financial products.

>Best ways to make money online that do not involve crypto?
By not being with flat assed faggots like your photo.

get in shape you fat piece of shit

yeah if you just go in like "I'm good at cards! I'll read them all!" then you're gonna lose your shirt but it doesn't have to be that way

You can still lose everything on a bad beat quite easily, but I get your point.