Now that the dust has settled, what the fuck just happened

Now that the dust has settled, what the fuck just happened

Wallstreet went short and bought in cheap

It's just starting

>Now that the dust has settled
Has it? Or was that a bounce?

after the two month craze normies are realizing crypto is [spoiler]worthless[/spoiler]

Settled? Hah

This 100%

The chinese practically transfered the whole market over to wallstreet

This is a bull trap, baka

wallstreet wins again

Does anyone have volume figures. I want to know how much BTC was transferred during the drop

were going to 7.5k in 17 hrs. Consider buying some then. Next stop after 7.5 will be either moon or 5.8k, wouldnt count on 5.8k though.

I hope you're right but I don't think you are. 7.5 would be a sweet entry point though.

That moment when it dawns on you idiots that BTC is outdated with zero real world uses.

Pretty basic

FUDs sold, future lambo owners bought.

There's still time, poorfags.

i dont know but RIPPLE TO 5 DOLLARS MUH NIGZ

brb killing myself

I think we just saw an example of the American Financial System's might to depress an industry's prices. We'll see how next few weeks go with cme but I think we won for now.

I think we're headed up boys

>He thinks it's over
See earlier posts

We are the Binance warriors

We aren't scared of any jew!

just a little weak-hand shake off. It is still far from over. it will try to shake off all weak-hands untill at the very bottom the patient ones will buy the (true) dip.

The conspiracies are so lame.

Crypto is a tiny fucking market. Wall Street could give two shits.

It was a huge speculative bubble that popped. It went up 5x in 90 days and coins with cartoon dragons were worth billions while most of the investors had no clue what it claimed to be able to maybe do someday.

We'll see where the bottom is.

>Wall Street could give two shits.
Or some hedge fund manager made a bet that he could get hundreds of autists to kill themselves.

yeah its all just coincidence it finally stopped not even 10 minutes after futures contracts expired

how does it feel to be a fucking retard?

Which exchange is that and why are all others so ugly

Not without making us rich in the process.

They'll pay for that down the line, we're the fucking illuminati now.

Dayum from dubs to trips, I'm spitting out the fucking truth tonight

It's GDAX.

GDAX -- we're up to almost 11.3, day trading for 2% rn already making dosh

broke 11.3 on GDAX fucking called it LET'S GO MOTHERFUCKERS

I bet bitconnect dumped all their bitcoin which compounded the futures expiring.

Calling out your own digits voids the warranty.

something about futures
now theyre going long

It's been bleeding for days and will likely continue. The growth was all normie money that came in after BTC hit two big ATHs in Dec. Media was all over it, and lots of new mainstream FOMO money came in fast.

It's convenient we have all the data at our finger tips. Google trends, similarweb, pricing data. It's easy to see how the money came in, where it went and how it exited.

And all of Veeky Forums thinks the Jews are conspiring.

It's embarrassing how stupid you are.

There will be some more turbulence yet to come. Strap yourself in lads

>It's convenient we have all the data at our finger tips. Google trends, similarweb, pricing data. It's easy to see how the money came in, where it went and how it exited.
Intel pls?

BROKE 11.55

this was a time for titan's like Roger Ver and Jihan Wu to show WS that they aint shit in this game.
pussies
they should have flexed their muscles and cripple WS's short positions to teach them not to short crypto

>Gdax
It has to make up for being linked to the garbage can called coinbase

what's wrong with coinbase lol

fuck even Satoshi Lite is rich enough to have bought up all those sell orders to prevent the price from falling sub 15k
wall street would have ATE SHIT!

I hope you're trolling. If not enjoy your extreme mark up.

YOU THINK THIS IS OVER? YOU REALLY DO DON'T YOU?! Think again sunshine! This ain't over by a long mile. We have only seen a small dip and you call it a crash? The bear market is upon us! No amount of Tether injected into your vein will save you now from the inevitable! We are all doomed! If you aren't a brianlet - and I really hope that's the case for your own sake - you should know what to do right now! For all the others, I'm truly sorry. It has been an honor shitposting with you, when the inevitable happens, I'm not sure many of you will still be with us. I'm afraid this is it, salvage what you can, whatever it may be. The dumpening is right around the corner, waiting to do it's thing. The days of 10x your investment is OVER. You wanna make money? Get a real job you NEET! For the ones that chose the second path, I salute you. Wageslaving is truly tantamount to eternal suffering. Ending it right now after losing EVERYTHING you worked for, means you will at least keep one thing with you. Your dignity!

Which would be better to use then?

What do you want to know?

Look at the spike in BTC price and when the Google interest peaked.

Look at Coinbase interest and app downloads. Look at Binance interest. When did the exchanges limit new registrations.

Look at when second and third tier exchange interest grew (when Binance was not accepting new users).

Money flowed in from Dec 10ish until the end of the first week in Jan. The CMC methodology change caused a significant sell off. Korean and Chinese FUD pushed the market bear.

75% of the money in crypto arrived in the last 75 days.

This was bound to pop.

The Jews and the banks and Wall St have nothing to do with any of it.

It was a little modern day gold rush based on internet hype.

And now BTC has been exposed and slow and expensive to transfer.

SHILL DETECTED

EAT SHIT AND DIE JAMIE DIMON COCKSUCKER