DBC BRAIN GANG THREAD

Heya BRAIN GANG just got off work checking in to see were up a bit, how is everyone doing today?

Hope you all having a wonderful day and HYPED UP!

Oh I do see that it shot up quick, nice green candle, I was gone so anyone see what exactly happened? Buy orders seem to be coming in too. Did the competition end? :P

One of the hardest crashers and slowest recoverers, I'm dying inside.

You are the harbinger of this bear market you fucking absolute scumbag. DBCbrainletism was the peak of this retardation and you are the grand wizard of DBCbrainletism. Kys

I think you guys spamming the board has actually killed this coin. Literally DGB 2.0 tier

Could be worse my friend, and remember not very old so it is taking time, the market just took 1 big crash and 1 gigantic crash so it is a hold and wait game, be patient, just like fishing! :D

It is best to also just go relax and have a nice meal and watch a show or play a game.

:D Dont beat yourself up over such things when the future holds good things.

I'm holding DBC and I think it is a good coin but I wish you would stop posting here. You make this coin seem like a scam. I wish you would kill your family then yourself.

only 2.5k here, bought in at 20c am I gonna make it user :(

I bought 25K at 8c and 1k at 35c So even in our darkest hour I never considered selling.

It will give you captiol to keep trading friend, you will eventually make it, have faith and keep your dreams going :D

BRAIN GANG HYPE!

Wow nice man you deffinately are going to make it! I am happy to hear you dreams could happen so soon!

also BRAIN GANG BRAVERY! holding the line feeling fine style! :D

Oh, we either of you here to see what made it jump so hard and create that beautiful candle of green. DRAGON ZORD!

lol

Stop posting you piece of shit.

Thanks user, keep up the posts!

We don't want you here stop shitting up all the threads you're driving people away.

Or at least post like a normal person.

No problem friend will always be here for you all my BRAIN GANG.

rofl that thing!

Btw post in the other thread a sof now it is where I am at. I was testing something out for the fudders, see if they would ttract to my trip :P it worked! They are following me.

wish I had more fiat to buy in when it dipped down to 13 cents, but sadly I'm only holding 1k at 32 and 27 cents, because I thought 27 cents was the bottom lmao

>you deffinately are going to make it!
I won't count my chickens before they hatch but I have a good feeling about this badly translated skynet token.

>I thought 27 cents was the bottom lmao
I thought 35c was the bottom after buying in at 8c before that.

You will be fine my friend, just have faith and hold!

No one is sure as of yet some believe it is a very good long term hold, quite a few actually.

also is kucoin fucking up the invitation bonus tab for you too? For some reason, the tab is missing right now for me. I can't see how many I've referred

I just checked for you friend and yep it is doing the same to me. The page is messed up.

Well you will still be fine friend, have no worries! :D

REEEEEEEEEE WE'VE BEEN KUCKED
KUCOIN INDEFINITELY DISABLED THE INVITE BONUS
WTF FUCKING CHINK JEWS

Good. No more third worlders spamming every thread for referrals.

It will be back I bet, just be patient. It is probably more of a technical issue or someone misusing it.

they're still going to with binance, and whatever other exit scams are hot right now like upcoin and legit.me

They don't make as much off those though.