Please help

Anons who bought into BCC, please help. I'm trying to understand the thought process of someone who would buy into this scam. Did you see the video of the conference before you bought? What went through your mind when you saw the cringey conference and music videos? What were you thinking as you took the time to get your fiat into BTC, and then sent it all to the Bitconnect platform? What did you think about when everyone was calling this a scam? Is English your native language? I ask because I am generally confused as to how they were able to scam so many people, it is my understanding that they moved billions of $$ worth of BTC. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f82gKANwFPE
youtu.be/T1pTweNiAzw
youtube.com/watch?v=9bRzABsRQrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol bump

Did you think you could get out before it exploded or something?

There’s just some things that just don’t make sense sometimes.

When you see people typing

BEEEEEEKKOOOOOOOOONAAAAAYYYYYY!

Everytime BCC in mentioned, does that not spark a red fucking flag. Holy shit biz

I cannot wrap my head around this after what I have seen

Not a bitconnect investor, just follows the idiots close.

The sad truth is that it's hope. They are usually poor people and they are hoping for a way to be rich. Shills like trevon (who they can relate to because they are stupid) show that anyone can be rich.

Its the same reason why people buy at the highs they think they see easy money and never realise the downside that can occur.

They weren't thinking, they were fucking retards and women (which are somehow less intelligent than retards)
any fucking reasonable person could look at one post about this scam and see that it's ridiculous. They were either
>A. a person who knew it was a scam and could get in early
or
>B. a stupid fucking idiot who would fall for a ponzi like selling Avon make up (I.E.) a woman

If you bought in early and exited last month... did you lose? Fuck no.

damn. when i was a kid wage cucking a lady would pick me up every morning, mid life crisis, nervous wreck blonde, ugly type. marykay and avon stickers on her car, carpooling to the wagecuck retail farm, a pin drop would make this woman become an emotional wreck.
it was incredible.

I bought last year because I felt like the ponzi scheme was still young.

Put in $5000, got about $8000 back in investments. Wasn't able to also cash out my initial investment, will just keep the coins for fun.

How can you listen to this and NOT invest? youtube.com/watch?v=f82gKANwFPE

Many of my friends IRL bought into this scam and I told them they're idiots

Their mind of thinking was reckless and pure greed oriented. Even as far as fucking inviting me to lunch to pitch me a bitcoin idea. Fuck, I told you about bitcoin 4 years ago and you didn't listen.

So I laughed.

They asked for me to help them get on an exchange. Sure, get GDAX/CB.

"user, can't you just do me a solid and get me some?" I'll give you the cash"

>Sure, I charge 10%

"But we're friends."

>Yes, and this is business and I don't trust mlm
scams.

Then they got approved for gdax and bitstamp.

Sent 50k USD, and lost it all.

Same "friend" also went long on ripple, and cashed out, but went in again and lost a majority of it. Over 80k.

He was a small business owner, he's fun to hang around but is very reckless. He drinks and drives, he fucks hookers that aren't very attractive and brags to people how he's going to make it big.

While I, I just do arbitrage and make $4000 a week with fiat and have to come up with interesting stories to my bank.

"user, you've been getting alot of money from Asia - why are they sending you 100k weekly?"

>Still thinking of a valid reason that doesn't seem like money laundering.

While there probably were a lot of room-temp IQ morans that invested in beeconnrekkk because they thought, through some incomprehensible form of retard logic, that it was legit. A lot of people knew it was a pyramid scheme wrapped around a Ponzi scheme and they invested anyway, betting that they could get out before it collapsed and they were stuck with the bag. Greed is a powerful motivator.

wow you're soooo cool. fucking makey up land spastic

YOU WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CLASS ACTION, THANK YOU YOU FOR POSTING AND LOGGING YOUR IP

I spent years, not joking, trying to understand how people fall for these. Ive read and researched every ponzi Ive learned about, its some sort of sick fascination I have. Why do people fall for such obvious large scams, why dont they just do some research and invest in stocks or relatively safer crypto. Ive watched every documentary on people being scammed via romance, lottery, gov, tech support, high yield investments.

Theres a ratio of people who will always fall for these, always from now and until forever. Best to just understand that its just the way it is. They're just the kind of people who fall for obvious scams. Why? Because they're just that type of person. Best not to waste so much time trying to figure it out, we just live in this type of society. Scams wouldnt exist if people wouldnt line up to be scammed.

Trevon made me into it, im going to find this fucking nigger and kill him

fuk i wanna invest in bcc now.

Honestly I would easily invest in another one of these obvious Ponzis with at least a little bit--the potential return if you can get out in time is high.

What did they said to you when you tried to cashout?

High risk high reward just like crypto
Really easy to understand

>Wasn't able to also cash out my initial investment
why so

BEETKONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK

:) That's fine. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not.

But yeah he blocked me on facebook around new years and yelled in my face that I'm stupid for not using his referral code on bitconnect to help him get higher daily profit.

It's whatever man, the more people I talk to about crypto, the more friends I lose or refuse to follow up because it makes me feel like a drug dealer.

>They come to me for advice.
>Many just look for validation of their ideas.
>Many get angry when they're wrong.
>Brag when they're right and sucker new people who have no business to be in crypto.

I'm honestly happy for sites like localethereum and litecoin. I've helped many people get their initial crypto, made a hefty profit doing so and created unique friendships that are tons better than the people I dealt with.

But then it just questions my life before. Did I waste it all along just being a wagecuck?

>heres me celebrating one year of crypto, leaving a 80k/yr IT job that sucked my life out of me. I relocated to Asia full time, and keep my expenses about $1000/month.

How could you say bitconnect was a scam? They said they’ll pay everyone back. They are as trustworthy as Bernie madoff

Why can't you just say you arbitrage currency?

youtu.be/T1pTweNiAzw

I went all in after watching this vid.

its very simple if you have something or pretending that you have something that people want it's pretty easy manipulating them now if you are person who are not very smart it's almost guarantee that you will fail for shit like that but if you really want to know how this work just make some profil on date site and try get money from men you will realize some things about people

jesus... screencap and read this in some years, you fucking retarded mong.

if i knew how to send bitcoins i probably would have

Holy fuck, i truly might kms after watching that cringy nigger shit

What exactly made bitconnect a scam/Ponzi, what's the difference with any other crypto?

Just the promise of returns?

It's best to keep quiet unless asked. At most I've only had tellers ask me why am I withdrawing 10k+ at one time (IRS AML limit) - and you don't say to them you're doing complicated x - y with wires. The less the bank knows about what you're doing - the better.

>most people assume keeping withdrawals under 9k is safer to avoid reporting for AML. not true, having an occasional above 10k+ transaction is good to indicate healthy account activity.

gg. plz leaf

I'll just be dead honest. Bought into the scheme and I was taken advantage of. I was just a kid when Madoff went to jail. I'm young and uneducated on ponzi schemes. Those damn chinks made off with $400 of my cash.
I got had.
Pick yourself up and dust yourself off.

Shitters in here all buying into shitcoins left and right and pretending like the same couldn't happen to them.

I never bought confido or bcc or any obvious scam coin like Tron, but I know how easy it is for any of theae coins to implode and it will happen to most anons here.

Video this please.

this. the general idea is still that we are genius investors because of the gains, the reality is it's been almost impossible to lose so far, sooner or later there will be the crash of no survivors, the 2bn BCC scammed will be merely a blip in the ocean of fire that consumes us.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bRzABsRQrk

I put in 4000
Didn't care if I lost it at all
Didn't sign up under anyone cuz fuck them
Put money into BCC whenever BTC crashed for an easy 2x
Made like in BTC
Don't care that they exit scammed because I knew it was a ponzi and was cool with loosing that 4000
Only thing that kinda hurts is that I put 1 BTC in around 4000 which would have just went up to 19k had I held lol