Lets start a business

Lets start a business my guys. I've got a few ideas. But been procrastinating for a while. Lets build a team. If we had 100 or even 10 fully dedicated humans working together we could build a successful business and make that money. Lets at least try before we die. Is anyone interested?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=qne7nrER8qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would I willingly wagecuck? And who's that?

and the pic of some girl is related how

Veeky Forums looks as the most underage board of all those that i visit

Then go away cuck

Would you prefer we post mature women?

stpeach

what?

Greenhouse coin

A miner that halves every 45 days which is the amount of time it takes to harvest lettuce. A certain amount would be used to fund real world greenhouses to decentralize our agriculture.

Good idea or am I just a faggot?

Cbd oil drop shipping company. I own a few cbd domain names.

hi

Fag

whats the domains names? if they're good u may be in business

I'm in. What's a good way to contact you?

I'm in, but the second I hear a good idea I'm going to steal it and build it myself.

MFW a chink is smashing that every night

Greenhouse builder here

help me write content for my website

cryptidearth.com

[email protected]

cool. great industry that is doing some interesting stuff

I was into it for a bit- had problems with my supplier but havent lost my love of it.

Why wouldn't you prefer soft skinned girls with a little bit of remaining innocence?

I got 250 k to invest. Ill give to your business as long as you find me an asian wife....

I weirdly recognized this room from another thread on /b/.

What do white girl armpits smell like?

yeah it's exactly what Veeky Forums reminds me

/b/

i started a business 7 years ago. i have been operating ever since. been making a decent 6 figures ever since. everyday i wake up i want to kill myself, i think about it all day. i absolutely hate what i do and i have no clear way out of it other than my building burning to the ground or i just close shop which would fuck me money wise for probably the rest of my life. i have no desire to work another job or work at all ever again, i would rather die. i’ve had this feeling everyday for the last 6 years or so. i decided to sink every free nickel i had and max out my credit cards into crypto. one last hailmary. if everything maintains i should be fine, if not i’m just gonna kill myself

tldr, don’t start a business, there is nothing good that comes from it. you i’ll only end up hating humanity and every aspect of life, even if you are successful. in fact, the more successful you are, the worse it will be

I'm serious about this. Got a throwaway email or something?

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

hahahaha dumbass

is anyone here serious?

emails get spammed.
join my new business discord server

discord gg/nqdXbs
replace space with dot

alright, where's the link?

dude im sorry i just got an social anxiety attack

Performancecbdoil.com, cbdofthefree.com, homeofcbd.com couple others

Absolutely agree, she is not asian

topkek nobodys gonna buy those

I actually have a business idea that I pitched to local investors.
They liked my idea but didn't like my pitch. - oh well, I came up with the idea a week before pitching it so I thought as much.

I just need a dedicated team. It's not technological and it is fairly scale-able.
Thought I would come to biz for advice but all threads were crypto.
So, I joined the crypto game to get some funds to start my business.

Does anyone here have any actual experience or advice for finding team members for startups?

half the reason i come to biz is for the roastie pics. pink wojaks and pepes are nice too.

I swear to God any girl who posts selfies like this should be raped.

Sure she would be an amazing fuck

But would you really want a GF who whores herself to the world for attention. Fuck NO.

but her boyfriend is

why the fuck would i start a business with a bunch of poorly disciplined unskilled virgin NEETs?

bahahahaha

pitch me

This idea isn't new. I used to see these threads pop up once a month a few years back. As expected, it always ends up poorly organized with tons of trolling until interest fades to nothing.

tendy delivery service via drone

hello

what about a app?

looks photoshopped no way her ass is that fat.

yes, the idea is to be able to buy X pounds of tendies per batch made each hour.

Hour 0-100 10 pounds of tendies are made, goes to people who fulfill 10 pounds of tendies buying first
Hour 100-200 10 pounds
300-400 5 pounds
400-500 5 pounds
500-600 some NEETs might be waking up so 20 pounds
600-700 maybe some normies might want tendies so 30 pounds

etc.

sauce is STpeach, she's a twitch steamer if anyones wondering. doesn't play games just gets money from thirsty dudes. and yes, the ass is that fat.

youtube.com/watch?v=qne7nrER8qM

>youtube.com/watch?v=qne7nrER8qM

hnnng

Made a discord

Get in and maybe we can start something.

discord DOT gg SLASH 6ZNkar