HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mobile.twitter.com/ReutersBiz/status/953802924873977857

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/future-of-money
dowbit.com/south-korean-president-there-will-be-no-cryptocurrency-ban/
reut.rs/2FPrfYq
blockchainnews.co.kr/m/view.php?idx=553
reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-koreas-financial-regulator-says-considering-shutting-down-all-virtual-currency-exchanges-idUSKBN1F706T
cnbc.com/2018/01/17/south-korea-considers-closing-all-virtual-currency-exchanges.html
dailymail.uk.com/south-korea-considers-closing-all-virtual-currency-exchanges/
en.rodexo.com/2018/01/18/south-korea-considers-closing-all-virtual-currency-exchanges/
reuters.com/article/southkorea-bitcoin/update-1-s-korea-considering-shutting-down-all-virtual-currency-exchanges-idUSL3N1PD1DO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big if turd

Great, not this shit again.

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HERE WE GO AGAIN THANKS ASIAN BASTARDS

Are you guys ready for the right

it's fucking bullshit. so the south korean government sign deals with ICON but are planning to shut everything down? these fucking fudding jews

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We should let em get nuked

THE DIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

reuters.com/future-of-money

The link just goes here

Its a fucking FUD ad

can't they get nuked already

Fucking FUD media at it again.

IT CANT DIP ANY FURTHER RIGHT!?

Fuck the media. This is them trying to start it again. Fuck them. Don't believe their kike lies.

FAKE NOT THE REAL REUTERS

yay!!!!!! more sales incoming!!!

just checked the twitter. it's true!

pls god i hope this is true i need to pick up some coins

any FUD articles by writers i just report as harmful and select threatening self harm or suicide. that always gets peoples attention and if enough people do it they can temporalily suspend accounts

Fucking kikes, we are not falling this time

No, it's true. Check their twitter.

FUCK

fucking koreans and their regulations

dowbit.com/south-korean-president-there-will-be-no-cryptocurrency-ban/

You guys are such fucking pajeets it’s crazy..
Took no more than 20 seconds to dispute your FUD.
go to hell or start actually helping the board.

this

WE KNOW THERE WILL NEVER BE A BAN DIPSHIT

ITS ABOUT THE MEDIA INDUCED PANIC THAT COULD ENSUE

I don't fucking get it anons, this is the official Reuters account with over 1.9 million followers. How can they just get away with posting blatant lies? The guy I'm replying to is absolutely right, the link in the article just takes you to their home page for crypto, but there's no news of SK planning to take anything down. WHO is behind this? Did they get hacked? Corporate manipulative in maximum overdrive?

>there are people who will fall for this yet again for the 100th time

Oh my fucking god

>mobile
phone shit teen out

price would have tanked already

>dowbit.com/south-korean-president-there-will-be-no-cryptocurrency-ban/

dont you like crypto going out of business sales?

Your reading comprehension sucks.

That lasts like 5 days max?
If you can hodl your coins like a man instead of pissing the bed and BHSL you would actually be right.

>we are not falling this time
what about chinks?

already priced in

the FUD is based SOLELY AROUND ICX. its about to explode. the only ones falling for it are western traders. the last week has been an obvious transfer of wealth from the west to the east. this trend will continue until west has collapsed

Smart dude

Check Bithumb, they're not selling, looks alright for now

its real reuters, but the fucking site leads to no news...
pathetic attempt to spread FUD again

Sigh. There will be some panic fatigue at some point. Everyone this news makes panic has already panicked, and they've either cashed out, or are losing money cashing out and buying back in ad nauseam. Even them will stop caring at some point. Old news.

SPREAD THIS SHIT

I swear to Christ those corporate fucks over at wall street are doing everything they can to keep the prices low

This shit should be illegal, FUD faggots

>developing story
Mhh what could that mean?

>More from ReutersFintech
That link isn’t supposed to lead to a news story about this topic. It’s just a link for more fintech news

Veeky Forums reading comprehension sucks dick

Fucking kikes fake news. Click on the link from pic related and it leads to no specific article about S Korea ban.

reut.rs/2FPrfYq

yeah I'm going to listen to assholes who said btc would hit 100 dollars today. Fuck off

ARE YOU PEOPLE RETARDED OR SOMETHING?

YOU FAGGOTS ARE NOT EVEN ABLE TO UNDERSTAND A FUCKING TWEET. HOW DID YOU EVER FINISH HIGHSCHOOL?

Kim Sang-jo, Chairman of the South Korean Fair Trade Commission (FTC), commented that closing down local cryptocurrency exchanges was impossible and unrealistic.

blockchainnews.co.kr/m/view.php?idx=553

The tweet is pretty fucking straightforward nigger

Since it's developing, it'll probably redirect to something soon.

>blue verified symbol
lol

reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-koreas-financial-regulator-says-considering-shutting-down-all-virtual-currency-exchanges-idUSKBN1F706T

Here we go!

>almost 2 Million follower
Totally fake guys

IT'S NOT A DRILL!!!! EXIT ALL CRYPTO!!! THERE IS NO FLOOR!!!

True if Big

>reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-koreas-financial-regulator-says-considering-shutting-down-all-virtual-currency-exchanges-idUSKBN1F706T

“(The government) is considering both shutting down all local virtual currency exchanges or just the ones who have been violating the law,” said Choi Jong-ku, chief of Financial Services Commission, to a question from a parliament member.

Reporting by Dahee Kim

THE GOOKS ARE SPREADING THEIR OWN VERSION OF THE FUCKING FUD RIGHT NOW. THIS IS LITERALLY AN OUT OF FUCKING CONTEXT QUOTE THAT DOESNT EVEN REFLECT THE ACTUAL SENTIMENT OF THE SOURCE AHHHHHHHH DECENTRALIZED MEDIA WHEN???????

the crash is already starting
volume is increasing as the news spreads
holy shit sell now we're going back to 9k

Still not as huge as this

cnbc.com/2018/01/17/south-korea-considers-closing-all-virtual-currency-exchanges.html

woah woah woah! My finger is on sell!

>SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea’s financial regulator chief says the government is considering shutting down all local virtual currency exchanges in a national policy committee meeting on Thursday.

>“(The government) is considering both shutting down all local virtual currency exchanges or just the ones who have been violating the law,” said Choi Jong-ku, chief of Financial Services Commission, to a question from a parliament member.

Literally two fucking paragraphs.

Also, "considering both shutting down all local virtual currency exchanges or just the ones who have been violating the law."

Bithumb has repeatedly stated that they will comply with all government regulations.

Mainstream Meteor
How can they post lies

Pick 2, for several decades going on. These new normies coming here are getting a dose of red pill and /pol soon. HHAHVHBAHH

>cnbc.com/2018/01/17/south-korea-considers-closing-all-virtual-currency-exchanges.html
>Published 7 Mins Ago

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THISSSSSSSSSSSSS

WE NEED DECENTRALIZED NEWS MEDIA THIS IS FUCKING BULLLLLLLSHITTTTTTT

YASSS... let them come and see the truth...

Still developing dumpass.

It took like half an hour to the news to spread enough for it to significantly dip. You have like 20 minutes left to make the call, people.

"(The government) is considering both shutting down all local virtual currency exchanges or just the ones who have been violating the law,"

>local virtual currency exchanges

point being

Are you all really surprised?
Did you guys think Bitcoin would be running free forever?

No centralized bank and no centralized government will tolerate something that they can't control. They're making their own exchanges and technology to replace it.

Why tolerate Bitcoin? It was fun while it lasted. Hope you guys cashed out at the ATH.

But Veeky Forums told me 1 Million by 2020

Yo l fuck south Korea, let the norks invade their bitch ass!

wallstreet didnt make enough?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

WHY IS IT NOT DIPPING
/sp/?

>local

They want to shut LOCAL exchanges. So like localbitcoin type sites. Do you fags even bother to read?

Buying dips in 3... 2... 1.. Bigly.

BUY BUY BUY

when the fuck is the dip

why is everything still going up

Good idea. Let's spread NK fake news that will ruffle Trump's feathers and let Seoul get shelled by artillery to shut them up

tfw no dip

short covering, dip resumes soon

Fake news

>reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-koreas-financial-regulator-says-considering-shutting-down-all-virtual-currency-exchanges-idUSKBN1F706T
a 64 word article. The absolute state of Reuters.

fake news. OP go fuck yourself in the ass.

this

where is my fucking dip for fucks sake

please be true. seeing all this green before i could buy back in is agony

why do the jews have to ruin everything nice

dailymail.uk.com/south-korea-considers-closing-all-virtual-currency-exchanges/

look at it spread bit by bit

last time it took a couple of hours
i still remember my icx going to shit

Just dumped my BTC before the normies do it

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

well. as least no one in crypto reads that shitty magezine right?

Fuck. Cancelling my long, moving to the USDT bunker again

en.rodexo.com/2018/01/18/south-korea-considers-closing-all-virtual-currency-exchanges/

i don't even know what rodexo is

reuters.com/article/southkorea-bitcoin/update-1-s-korea-considering-shutting-down-all-virtual-currency-exchanges-idUSL3N1PD1DO

First update!

I'm just praying for some good hearted Whale to dump some BTC he bought in the dip, to scare the weak hands/normies into panic selling.

Jesus fucking christ. Is reuters or CNBC just contacting every news agency they can to try and spread this? Someone's trying to cause a panic on purpose.

This is sensationalized bullshit. Just a comment made in a hearing, no official statement. This will not impact the real market movers and I would expect SK gov't to come out with clarification in next fews hours/ days