Prepare fresh Wojaks boys

You're going to need them

finance.weissratings.com/crypto/

told you normies ruin everything they touch

if they don't give VEN an A+ I unironically will fly down to FL and burn that place to the ground

>(((Weiss)))
every time

That's actually pretty cool

Yup, it's over...

finally the money can move back to the good coins

My fiat is ready to ride the institution pump and dump

It won't be official in any way. He'll basically be a glorified youtube giving coin reviews.

>NGR Coin A+

I've been calm this entire crash, but this fucking boils my blood. GODFUCKING DAMNIT! ASSHOLES!@

You know XRP is getting the highest rating right?

Gotta pump up those NGRs!!

Time to sell BTC... Can't see it getting more than a D-

Hey big shoots, that's a mighty fine typo you made! I believe you meant to type "xlm." Don't worry though, I got your back :^)

This. Can't wait for "SHITCOIN X GETTING AAA RATING TOMORROW BUY BUY BUY"

Who will buy this new service?

The Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings are designed for all stakeholders in the cryptocurrency marketplace, beginning with individual investors who crave unbiased guidance free of any conflicts of interest. They want to know which cryptocurrencies can provide the richest rewards with the lowest risk and the most sustainable technology. Plus, they need the guidance to help avoid cryptocurrencies that are the most vulnerable to devastating crashes. The Weiss Cryptocurrency Ratings can also be a vital selection tool for consumers holding cryptocurrencies to buy goods and services, for merchants accepting payment in cryptocurrencies, and for any entity seeking to raise money via cryptocurrencies.

Y'all retards should've played along with the CAN'T CASH OUT meme now it's too late

>(((Weiss)))
hmm!

Chinky scam coin, I'd give it a C-

This is fucking awesome. I love it.

never give anything Chinese a rating other than "scam"

whats with all the palm beach crypto related stuff?
>live in palm beach
can i become one of (((them)))

I've seen a twitter guy called big shoots. He's been a reliable reversal indicator at times.

i can't wait to see what rating he gives tron lel

or better yet, get him to rate chainlink

How do you guys honestly think blockchain technology is going to stack up against the things like Cardano and IOTA?
I haven't been a fan of blockchain tech for a long time now because no matter how you slice it they just seem so fucking broken and unsustainable long term. I want to say we're going to see all blockchain based coins getting the lowest ratings, but I really don't know enough to say for sure.

Any guess on how long it’ll take for a US political party to weaponize this for campaign money and kick backs?

SHITCOINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAH BASED BLEED OUT BKLEED TO DEATH FAGGOTS

They're going to give bitcoin a B or C rating.

>They are based on groundbreaking bribes based on cocaine using big money interests
Cool

I bet (((weiss))) is gonna rate ripple S+

The last two days are a forewarning of what's to come. The BIG BOIS at wall street made billions of dollars shorting crypto...and the SMALL BOIS of wall street are going to want in as well. We're going to see a ton of market manipulation coming in from Wall Street, but with it their money as well. More volatility, more FUD, more media, more shilling.

The rider is getting crazier. Strap in.