Aaaah yeah, you guys getting ready for that good pump? You bought the dip right?

Aaaah yeah, you guys getting ready for that good pump? You bought the dip right?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/sunny-lu-vechain-public-breakdown
cointelegraph.com/news/sunny-lu-vechain-rapes-a-child-why-are-people-still-buying-ven
sso.coss.io/api/invite/KHT4N98T6F
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Vechain partners with Jesus H. Christ himself
>Tracks/authenticates his resurrection and otherworldly gifts to the world through VEN
>Thor himself also announced as partner
>price shoots up to $5.50
>120 btc sell wall, 1200 eth sell wall
>back to $4.50

topkek

>turns out the universe is a dAPP running on the vechain blockchain
>moons to $6.50

Actually 6.35

actually dumped to $5.90 in a matter of seconds followed by an immediate 60 btc wall

VEN and moon in the same sentence, lol .

MANIPULATED CHINKCOIN

They're waiting for you to sell OP. Take one for the team and sell, that way we can moon :^)

In this moment, I will sell my VEN for BTC, so be prepared to the peak.
You can laugh at me and donations are welcomed after my JUSTing.

Really what the fuck IS going on with this coin? I've never been a part of whole Vechain Veeky Forums gang but I checked the coin out recently and EVERY time some good news hit it and it looked like it would take off, nothing fucking happens.

Every time giant fucking walls form and stop the moon.

After the CEO's public masturbation incident, I'm not sure I can support this coin anymore...

It's just the icing on the cake with all the erratic and unstable behavior reported about him

cointelegraph.com/news/sunny-lu-vechain-public-breakdown

>"Ven, yeah. Pump it."

fucking blessed to be apart of VENGANG, not selling my 25k stack till we hit atleast 80$

>$80

user, are your hands okay? They seem a little soft.

what the hell, I didn't believe this until I actually read the source. WTF.

Sunny stuck two fingers in my anus during a tour of his office. I tried to leave but he held a gun to my head and told me if I didn't buy enough for a strength node he would kill me.

Strength Node here. I'm currently suffering from extreme panic attacks induced by drug withdrawal. When my heart is beating at 130 and I'm 90% sure I'm about 30 seconds from cardiac arrest, I just think of how stable my 60% VET portfolio is and it grounds me and eventually slows my heart. When I think of being a millionaire in less than a year however, I have to take some lorazepam or I feel like dying again. Dead serious.

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. VEN is never going to outrun these incidents.

Sunny is a good man, yes he did rape a little girl back in 1998 and dumped her body after slicing her throat in the river in the Huangpu river. Yes, his dna matched the scene and there was two eye witness but the court still ruled him innocent. As long as the state says he's innocent , he is innocent.

Don't fucking die before you can even spend a single cent you dumb ass.

Take some relaxing herbs like Ashwagandha or some shit. Stop abusing your body with (((western pills))). That shit is only good for getting you addicted.

>tfw it’s real
If this is true then are the other Sunny rumors true as well?

> Having VEN
> Considering Selling

Pick one and only one you fuck

cointelegraph.com/news/sunny-lu-vechain-rapes-a-child-why-are-people-still-buying-ven

Stop buying chink shit you retards, you will always get burned by the chinks

for those who have not registered on two rising exchanged yet, go ahead and
better register asap - sso.coss.io/api/invite/KHT4N98T6F

What do you call this kind of ironic anti-shilling? It's not FUD since it's clearly half-assed, is biz advocating for VeChain or something?

>cointelegraph.com/news/sunny-lu-vechain-public-breakdown
I used to come here for LINK memes, but now I own a strength node and I come to Veeky Forums to see all the new FUD and spread some myself. What a time to be alive.

VEN FUD and pasta is what I live for

just feeling comfy