Blockfolio - Poor fag edition

Post em boys. Also some advice would be appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

gate.io/trade/bto_eth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop buying Veeky Forums shilled coins. Do some research yourself and then buy change (CAG) and canyacoin (CAN). Change because it is massively undervalued. Canyacoin because retards filled their bags with it and then it has been slowly dying for months and has now levelled out

>unironically buying link

I understand that criticism as far as Link goes, But research into ADA was what got my into crypto in the first place. It seems to have a solid vision and a great team backing it. I'll look into the coins you mentioned tho, thanks for the suggestions

Hopefully I won't be a poorfag for much longer

No money until end of February then I’ll have 10k to invest

>tron
>ripple

Hope this is ironic

>Stop buying shilled coins
>Suggests canya
KEK

the verge is just what i'm mining and the req is some random dust

Veeky Forums I have 10k in savings, no debt and cheap rent, freelance artist so pretty unstable income, how much should I invest?

As much as you can afford to lose is always the answer

I know I'm overdiversified, but I can't sell the XRP because of the reserve, and the doge has sentimental value as my first crypto.

My investment was only $110. I'll buy more crypto once I get a job.

I can afford to lose 1k, maybe even 2, but are those sums that could return great profit at thid rate?

>disclosing your savings and earnings to strangers on the internet

Nice goyim

It was at like $800 at its worst.

Forgot to add - my profits are high because I bought a lot of this with coins I mined.

Yep.

>high
>$131

I meant compared to the overall value of the portfolio. I know I'm poor as shit.

Don’t listen to the FUD. You should just sell your ADA for LINK and then make sure you lock the price when you put it in the ledger for safe keeping

Also no joke buy BTO, read their white paper and you will not regret it

only on two exchanges, Gate and Bibox with the later being Chinese. I would recommend buying from here: gate.io/trade/bto_eth

>value

which ones of these are shit and what should i replace it with?

Recommending it for the opposite reasons Veeky Forums did. It is a shitcoin. That I am stating

But mongoloids purchased into an ICO that states 'canya hodl club' on their website. Will see big gains imho. Also recommending to buy 2.5x lower than when Veeky Forums shilled it

i'm pretty happy with all of these on different time scales, but i feel overdiversified

OMG is massively overvalued
ETH is a 'safe' investment. Wouldn't be surprised if it crashed to 400 though
Doge if a shitcoin but you know that
Fun is also a shitcoin. Prepare to hold phat bags soon
XLM was at a tenth of that about 2 months ago. What does that tell you?
XMR is a good hodl

Look into CAG. Partnered with Estonian govt., actual uses with the token, on sale rn, have a few releases coming up, professional af team

For some reason I don't like your portfolio. It's not bad I guess, but I don't like it.

Lmao you're up 100% user, you're doing alright. Just need to redistribute those assets into something that will moon, and fast. Something like INT, DENT, literally anything that just crashed and hasn't fully recovered yet.

Buy ZCL the guys

Hoping for the best, a few shitcoins here and there for fun but in low quantities.

what was your entry for icx?

appreciate the feedback

All of it. XRP will 2x again within a few days.

Planning on growing SKY, MSP, and RLC to be 80% of my portfolio.

Btc is half 7k buy and half 16k, average is current price. Still want to hold for at least one more go before I bring it down to 25%.

If we get another drop picking up NEO, more LINK, VEN and maybe some more ETH or LTC. Want some XLM or XMR as well if I can.

Going for longterm. I hate leaving without rating but I'm really not one for advice, I'm down on initial investment.

Any recommendations

>OMG is massively overvalued
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

sell everything you have less than 500 in and put it all in one coin. ada, enj, xlm, honestly just pick a coin you trust and wait for it to moon. take profit and repeat until you have at least 10k, then diversify a little

I find it strange you deem almost 3k as poor fag.
I have
$50 eth ($977 buy)
8 XVG
? GBX

reall poor levels

>diversifying in Crypto

When will you idiots understand

Why not? I'm still learning to trust my choices. Feels good to hit 5x on something small and dump the profits into my main holds.

Out of my current coins, which one do you recommend I consolidate them into? Enjin has been pretty good to me

:'(
Hoping to hit 1k when mainnet launches

Pretty happy with this long hold.

enjin is a solid pick
great wallet and great team
if I had more to invest I would pick some up, I was in at ICO and took profit a while ago but it has been good to me as well

Why the fuck would you have substraum

ICX, WTC, and NEO are all you need, dump your other holds into those

look at BAT as well - recently shilled on youtube by phillip defranco, ~6m subs and he's friends with a lot of high profile youtubers
half ENJ half BAT wouldn't be a bad move

Thanks

- 31.6% from my ATH 2 weeks ago

>WTC

Currently no money to spend(safely), waiting on the eth to gain a bit before moving, and my mined coins I'm just sort of sitting on for now

see my bad clicked wrong post

As a normie, I've always wondered, are you supposed to buy each and every coin individually and keep the wallet yourself or do you do all the holding trading at an exchange?

I do everything on Binance idek how wallets work, I'm still up 10x though :)

I keep liquidity on exchanges but only bother with wallets with holds or if I think it will get to too high a price on the exchange.

i just leave it all on binance and btcmarkets

Binance just looks so god damn sketchy

Why? Have you tried it? I thought so too before I started trading but you get more comfortable keeping money on an exchange.

How does one cash out from binance? And is it easy if you did it, say, in a third world country?

>stop buying Veeky Forums shilled coins
>is on Veeky Forums shilling coins
What did he mean by this?

thinking about selling REQ after next pump

it looks like a cash op in an mmo or something, with all the ads and stuff.
Simply off putting, I suppose.

Withdraw funds to a wallet for safe keeping or withdraw funds to a exchange that lets you convert to fiat. Usually you have to sell whatever you have for either, btc, ltc or eth to do that.

To get cash you usually have to go straight to those three and be verified with an exchange which will depend on rules and regulations in your country. I don't know if it's where you are but you can try to sell to people for cash with localbitcoins too.

Once you get the hang of throwing money around like it's nothing it's not as intimidating. First deposit was $500 and I was nervous as fuck. Now I move a couple thousand and don't give a fuck.

>implying you can cash out

I hate being poor

So taking into account the >cashing out would be done with btc or eth, is it just better to trade all the altcoins in those?

I'm still new but what I do is I send fiat first to an exchange through a bank account. Buy either ETH or BTC depending on what alt you want, some have different pairings. From there you can deposit to Binance, it will give you an address to send to, you just have to make sure you send the right coin, it will warn you of this.
Then trade or whatever you want, when you want to cash out sell the alt for BTC, ETH, LTC (sometimes you have more options depending on the exchange) and withdraw from binance to your exchange connected to your bank account, trade it for fiat and withdraw that amount.

As for trading, you can go on Binance now and view the advanced trading, most pairs are in BTC and ETH. Depending on how you want to measure progress will reflect on what you sell and buy, for example something can be down in fiat but up in BTC or ETH, maybe you want more of those or you just care about fiat. Lots of people measure in sats (BTC) and personally while it's on an exchange I usually do because that is what you sending back for fiat in the end. Obviously you want that to be higher than before.

Please someone fuck my shit up if I'm about anything.

>Please someone fuck my shit up if I'm about anything.
Wrong about anything*

Good
>has no idea what they're doing
Good
Good
>thinks they're actually doing a good job
>TRX
Please stop wasting money
Drop half of this
Safe but you could be making better gains at a faster rate
Best so far
Best so far
>TRX
I'll forgive it though since you have a pretty solid list
>ADA

If you get lucky with a cheap coin that moons. Or you can build your stack patiently. When you buy in, consider the money lost. All of this could go to zero tomorrow.

mirin this portfolio desu

faggot