Ok Veeky Forums I'm $300 in the green now

Ok Veeky Forums I'm $300 in the green now.

How can I 10x my portfolio this year?

After taxes you're still at a loss friendo.

thats not how that works dipshit

Not how taxes work

10x? Don't do anything

>assuming I'm cashing out

Lmao

buy PFR or NIMFA

Sorry I need more info than that and I can't be arsed atm to research it as my brain is tired from all the other information.

>Buy TRX at .1 cents, sell at .2, doubled your money

Dont follow green text advice its a fuckin chink coin

Kinda what I figured. Got 1k and 4k sitting in Titanium (Stollaire on team) and Sether (Solid Norse folk building a data oracle w/ McAfee on staff)

I got a life-changing proposition, if you send me your coins I will make you 1% gains daily for the whole year using my supreme trading bot.

Why don't you take my life-changing dick down your throat, you cunt?

the faster you stop gauging your wealth in fiat, the faster you will be rich

Do you intend this in a technical or a philosophical manner?

>After taxes youre still at a loss friendo

technical

hjahahahah

Ah ok then I'll share. These ICOs will valuate significantly in short and long term (hopefully) the plan is to take 25% out in fiat, pay off house and hodl/reinvest. Eventually I'd like to have enough capital to start a "smart community"

And use cryptocurrencies, maybe electroneum as local payment. Maybe even a province in a western african country, pay for my labor in crypto

Yeah it is, if you have to pay up on 40% of your earnings from last year and your portfolio drops about 60% before you pay taxes from last year. Then you are most likely at a loss right now.

This is why coin to coin trades wont be taken seriously in 2019. Because its impossible, people will be losing 100% of their money from taxes.