Can someone explain they for a brainlet: If neo apps run on gas, what is the point of neo?

Can someone explain they for a brainlet: If neo apps run on gas, what is the point of neo?

Why would I buy neo instead of gas? Or if I want to invest in neo, which should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lsM9-ATySfI?t=34m12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NEO generate GAS like a dividend. That's all I know.

Does anyone know how to move NEO from an exchange into a wallet that will get the GAS?

stay poor brainlets

what the fuck? can you at least research neo a little bit before posting such a dumb question?
SAGE

Google it...

Only buy neo to generate GAS dividends neotogas.com. neo is both a short term hold for its coming ico run and long term for its free gas dividends. T. 4k NEO Whale

Neo is the governance token on the platform. Use it for icos, payments, etc. Gas is the utility token on the platform for transactions.

>you need at least $10k in NEO to gain any profit from gas

NEO generates GAS in two different ways:

Over the course of like, 22 years or so? 1 NEO will generate 1 GAS. Also, NEO generates gas as it's used on the network. So holding it is like owning a piece of the network. It's worthwhile to hold for the passive income.

nigger
Is the NEON wallet the best place to store?

im not quite sure I understand

when theres a DApp running on this system, is it running on the NEO blockchain or the GAS blockchain

With a ledger nano s its the only place to store

Neo chain but uses gas to execute smart contracts. Hongfei wanted u to have ur cake and eat it too

Why isn't like eth, just use one token... its too complicated.

so a NEO node is firstly transcribing the NEO transactions obviously
and it is also transcribing the DApp data
but then it is also tracking the GAS movements?

what is the purpose of the GAS blockchain then if it is kept track of by the NEO network

>transcribing

Don't use big words that you don't know the meaning of, son.

is the NEO blockchain not a ledger that is transcribed upon

ok I understand the purpose of a GAS blockchain for moving GAS that is outside the case as "fuel" for the NEO network

So I guess uhh
nevermind fuck it ill just go watch some youtube

Lol guys really? You can keep your NEO as a store of wealth over time and get a free coin to sell...ethereum forces you to lose some of your eth if its staked. Neo wants it to feel more like a company with dividends. If you can get 300+ NEO do it and youll always have a small income

GAS blockchain does not exist you moron.
GAS runs on the NEO blockchain.

>small income
How much

Don’t question Neo just buy it ok you stupid fuck? I need to get rid of these bags ffs before it gets delisted.

Neotogas.com GAS is usually 50% of Neo price and some say GAS could be worth $500 this year alone. 3000 Neo gets you 1 GAS a day

Ive got about 2400 NEO. Make about 1 GAS per day. Gas life son! By the end of the year GAS is gonna be worth $500 each. Do the math.

Chinese coins will never be used /adopted outside of a small percentage of Chinese, and never in the west

Buy EOS

GAS is worth more, and why NEO is overpriced anyway, since real MC should be NEO + GAS when people realize this NEO back to 60 bux

so i need 320000 USD invested in NEO to get 65 USD per day? Sounds sweet

Isn't GAS non inflationary? What will NEOs do when the maximum amount is generated?

a small percentage of chinese is still like the size of an entire moderately sized country famalam. i think it's

founder of neo explains it
youtu.be/lsM9-ATySfI?t=34m12s

GAS usually is half the price of NEO so if you got in early and have that much and for argument sake NEO hits 400 and GAS is 200 that's a pretty nice passive income

It's not difficult user. Imagine you have shares of McDonalds and you want to buy a burger. You don't pay them with the shares, you pay with a currency. In this case, Gas is the currency of the network (you get it via dividends) and Neo are the shares on the company.

too bad you didn't buy when the buyin' was good

Binance gives GAS to NEO holders, if you don't want a special wallet

this

i got into crypto like 7 days ago when i finally had disposable income to put into this shit

is the level of app development on neo anywhere near the level of ETH? yes, yes i know neo can accept apps programmed in multiple languages

lol no of course not it costs 30k to launch a dapp

doesn't this ensure that pajeets and ivans dont flood the platform with their subuman apps tho

tfw was balls deep in debt when this shit was in the cents. screamed at all my friends to invest and nobody listens. biggest ragret of my crypto career.

I wish i knew when i had a chance. I bought one NEO at 112 usd.