CALLING ALL BAT BROS

okay BATmen
this is our chance to keep this attention from youtubers on us

we need the best batmemes to put on the following subreddits ( preferably memes talking about youtube ad revenue vs BAT revune)

this is our chance to make a big impact on youtubers since philip de fuckass helped us out by getting the ball rolling and they all trust him

r/PewdiepieSubmissions
r/h3h3productions
r/pyrocynical
keemstars twitter, everyone and anyone
these channels have been dealing with demonetization and hate it, they will jump on another option if it comes to them and BAT is that option
if we dont push this our time in the sun will fade

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7r769o/pewds_and_the_new_king_of/?st=jcjzqu5v&sh=e2fb760e
twitter.com/PhillyD/status/953720245847388160
youtube.com/watch?v=-_fqzg8PNgY
brave.com/publishers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post your best batmemes here too lets get this rolling

Philly D ... Tai Lopez (eh) and some faggot named Bart that has 10M subs just promoted BAT...i smell money

where can I buy thats not binance or bittrex for their disgusting withdrawal fees?

Anteoculatiafivedollaris!

this is our chance if we can get h3h3 and pewdiepie talking about it the entire youtube community will adopt it these guys are the leaders whatever they talk about the platform talks about

LETS DO THIS BATMEN THIS IS OUR TIME

YEAH THIS IS IT GUIS
THIS IS OUR CHANGE TODAY

CASEY NIESTAT TOO LETS GET EM ALL, THE KEY IS THROUGH PLEBIT GET ON THEIR SPAM AND UPVOTE BAT POSTS

This is actually really well done, nice. Everything else in this thread is shit though

Coinbase will happen.

Kek imagine being this poor

Fuck off I'm still accumulating

Photoshop sableye to get the pokefags on board

fuck that Im not giving Binance 21 BAT

i don't blame you i'd want every bat too.

Someone post the jesus BAT meme with Eich and all the youtubers.

THANKS PHILLIP DESHILLO BAT TO THE MOON

SHILL you sons of witches

Bumpin' for a good cause.

WE NEED TO TAKE THIS TO REDDIT IF DONT WANNA POST JUST UPVOTE
LETS SHILLL

I might try shill it in the future, I only have 600k so it won't have much impact but worth a try

now is the best time! the momentum is going!

give me some posts to upvote

Bump

if we don't take this opportunity we are fucked, D-TUBE will fuck us over

lets focus on r/pewdiepiesubmissions lets get some BAT and demonetization meme threads going on their its a small subreddit we can do it, he constantly checks it for his videos

alt version

yesss well done

holy shit this is taking off.

yall rock im sitting comfy gonna upvote everything!

anyone have the youtuber BAT image with all the youtubers?

silently mooning we are kek

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7r769o/pewds_and_the_new_king_of/?st=jcjzqu5v&sh=e2fb760e

UPMORTY THIS BROS

UPVOTE

upvoted

Kek

twitter.com/PhillyD/status/953720245847388160

are we not gaining traction?

Pajeet is getting desperate

should I buy into this shit or this a meme

>can you do some independent deductive reasoning for fucking once in your life user?

buy buy buy

Just wait until more youtubers shill this tomorrow.

meme dont fall for it user

I'm not sure about long term success but imo this will spread like a virus once big youtubers shill it.

It's a very tough market they are going after and browser change is slow (but possible).

But currently online advertising is fucked, and no one talks about it...all these clicks are all bots, nothing is organic, tons of fraud, trackers, etc

I think this will hit 2 dollars but i'm not sure when.

G g guys?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wot

NONONONONONO

markets tanking again.

up 35% in a day, chill the fuck out

Upvoted

PLZ READ THIS POST

Guys can we please just pick a few YouTubers, lik 3-5, that are big and have a decent chance of actually taking on this project, and then put 100% of the free bat we got from the promo to their channel and max your monthly limit so it all goes to them asap? That way they will be notified with a significant amount of unclaimed BAT funds and be more inclined to register and shill the system. Imagine if we could get PewDiePie like 10k plus worth of unclaimed BAT? He would have to sign up.

Who would be some good picks? I'm trying to think of YouTubers with a large following who also talk about YouTube monetization and might actually use BAT. Some suggestions:
>PewDiePie
>H3H3
>Casey Neinstat
>Boogie2988

Anymore? If enough of us coordinate we might actually make a difference

i'm donating to some ASMRtists, those thots need love too

Just sold

Gonna accumulate more since it's going to dip from BTC crashing

Check out then BAT reddit lots of chatter about this

The consensus is de Franco, pewds, joe rogan experience, h3h3

i agree lets get a way to get their attention

I think doing is a bad idea DeFranco. he is already onboard that's a waste of bat, we need to make huge pools for people who haven't started claiming yet

I think Joe Rogan is a really good one too. I think the more we can get people who are big in the YouTube community the better (that's why DeFranco was so great to get and Casey would be huge as well)

Hope you realize that Phil Defranco just shilled the fuck out of it. Skip to 4:30

youtube.com/watch?v=-_fqzg8PNgY

You know who would be good? Ice poseidon. He's a fucking jew and loves money. He has a cult following with a daily viewership of 15k.

The dudes 22 year old and very open minded. He accepts sponsors from whoever the fuck. Last month he shilled a shitty game and last week he shilled some Chinese live chat app. I mean look at his Twitter it has a fucking link to a gambling site.

His viewers are mostly young stupid and with tons of money. Some of them are very technically savvy as well knowing how to dox with strong google-fu. Crypto is right up their alley.

Ice is also a pretty good idea. It also looks like they are working on getting bat implemented into twitch as well

Anthony Fantano.

@theneedledrop

He already browses /mu/ and hates YouTube for stealing his shekels and demonetizing his channels.

He's a pioneer of live streaming and I don't think better person to introduce bat than him.

Don't shill it on chat though. The viewers are rebellious. You need to lead them to it and make them think it was their choice to invest in bat and support ice.

haa spoken like a true manipulative motherfucker i like it

Don't do that!!! they will get a lot anyways. Spread the fucking currency. We want many many holders of this currency.
More holders ==> more value
look at bitcoin, it is the same

Get reviewbrah for the Veeky Forums audience

Also great choice people fucking love reviewbrah

You don't understand, this is a chain reaction, the more big YouTubers that pick it up the better and the fastest way to do that is to have a fat fucking stack waiting for them if they do. Each of us only got a free 7.50 which isn't much and if everyone is only sitting on like 50 bucks or even a few hundred it's really nothing to pay attention to. They don't even get notified until it's over 100. The default bat limit is low and it's spread throughout every single site you visit, so it won't add up to much unless we explicitly target people

Hodgetwins are fucked by youtube censorship. I think they are hurting the most.

I have a small following on YouTube, 36k subs. My vids get demonetized regularly. Can someone explain how bat works?

when BAT hits $10, 10 BAT is enough for a publisher to get notified, but yeah, I see what you mean

brave.com/publishers/ go there then click on get verified, then simply tell you audience to download brave

This is a dumb idea.
These guys most likely are already aware this exists.
You want to target the YOUNG YouTubers with the retarded followers.
I'm talking, YouTubers that aim their shit at 14 year olds.
Have you ever seen a 14 year olds computer?
I work in IT so I see it every day. They will literally install EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. THING. ON. THE. INTERNET.
They even save fucking HTML files of the fucking pages they're browsing FFS.
Get a YouTuber to shill this shit to a bunch of pre-teens and Brave downloads will go up 100,000,000% in 24 hours.
Older people are a lot more stubborn and aren't as likely to install a new browser unless there's a big benefit for them.
Some dumb slut 15 year old girl will do whatever her dream boy YouTube faggot tells her to do.

>keemstar

FUCK THIS IM ON BLOGTV WITH MY FUCKING HANDS UP, IM NOT STARTING MY FUCKING SELF. YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH, THIS FUCKING JUSTICE, ALL RIGHTEOUS FUCKING NIGGER, ALEX, IS DOING THIS SHIT. YOU FUCKING NIGGER! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IMA- HEY EVERYONE IN THE VHAT TYPE ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER. JUST TYPE ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER. FUCK HIM. FUCK HIM.

just created a reddit account to upvote it

Fuck this nigger I don't want him getting rich off bat

>buy ChainLink
>buy FUN
>buy BAT
>????
Profit!