Wallstreet Bitcoin Futures Thread

Can we talk about this past crash? Thoughts on what shit is going to look like going forward? Any way to prevent this from becoming a cycle (likely not)? Anyway of beating this cycle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU
cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin_contract_specifications.html
cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin_performance_bonds.html#sortField=exchange&sortAsc=true&clearingCode=BTC§or=EQUITY INDEX&exchange=CME&pageNumber=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you join it

Are there gonna be more futures? Should I tether up when they expire? Or will Wall Street faggots just go away or just invest like normal like the rest of us?

if the crypto community is so fucking anti-bank and pro crypto, why dont they fucking squeeze these guys and create a new fucking VW/Porche merger where wallstreet fuckers are jumping off of building and blowing their brains out?!?!?!

The crypto community is all talk, and no fucking balls. This first sign is Wallstreet telling us that we're all pieces of shit.

They won. They fucking won, you beta bastards.

I hope several big whales see this.

Its not over bull trap for sure rn. Lowest @8k or 7k

anyone have a short straight to point about how futures work on btc? why are they expiring? & how is it that they made a killing from it crashing. yes I know nothing

Futures are the same everywhere. Basically the idea is you ‘bet’ what the product (bitcoin, Volvo’s, etc) will be worth. In any other market, what Wall Street did would be manipulative and probably illegal. But crypto is new and hasn’t gotten the regulation other things do (for good or ill) so they crashed the market by buying crypto and selling it all before their futures expired, subsequently making money on both the sale of bitcoin and by getting the right outcome on their futures bets.

Thank you for that. So what kind of money is put up and how do they profit from it? So you're gambling the price will be X amount and put up money. If its not you lose that, & if you win how is it calculated how much you end up with? And how is it calculated how much you put up initially?

every fucking month

get used to it

Theres ways to go down

Wall Street doing this is gonna stress max the tether scam and crash it earlier than it would without the futures crap. Hope you guys are ready for the big one.

remember this song when you feel the top you greedy mother fuckers!

youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU

>it's a wall street conspiracy, not a totally expected market event, bitcoin is supposed to grow forever! otherwise it's manipulation! mom, tell them!
Are these brainlets really the ones who make me rich?

How does one find out the length of a futures contract, or expiration dates of current open contracts?

bumping this question

WallStreet vs Tether, dis gonna be gud.

tether the pajeet scam? why the hell would it be WS vs tether

the fact no one can respond to this, is why all of you will be losers from now on.

>every year crypto markets crash in january
>Its the jews!!!

So this is literally free alts for us. Sell when contract starts, buy when futures expires.

I will try next month with 10% of my coins just to see how it goes

>Past Crash
>Implying it's over
You're standing in the eye of the storm talking about how the sky is clearing, but really this is just the lul between the first half and the second half.

Bitcoin is going down to 4-5k because it's price was only ever so high because of a speculative bubble. It's in the process of returning to it's actual value.

When Jibrel releases jCash in less than 2 weeks, Tether should become irellevant. Same thing as tether except it’s audited by PwC so it won’t have any of the issues tether does.

So the new contract starting on the 22nd, when does that one expire?

Coin Pumping Group for Binance

https //discord gg/PWxh8wQ

We organize a time to mass buy a coin which greatly increases the demand and price to a point at which you can sell for good profits.

They won if you sold.

And I don’t think that BTC will go that low, by the simple fact that those prices were to early before the knowledge of the contract. I don’t think Wst was buying BTC as much as now. And the market cap can prove that there was not an influx of billions.
Maybe this timer they will go long on the price and we can rise, then they will go short again.

This will continue until people lose interest and become scared. A lot of normies are on that state now. And normies are those who help to bring the price up.

fo every $3.50 you put up you get a million

Just hold XRP.

or crypto market detaches its umbilical cord from btc.

Stfu

cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin_contract_specifications.html

Each futures contract is for 5 bitcoin.

cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin_performance_bonds.html#sortField=exchange&sortAsc=true&clearingCode=BTC§or=EQUITY INDEX&exchange=CME&pageNumber=1

You need to maintain at least $23,672 in your account for each futures contract.

If you win, your profit is the difference between the higher price when you made the contract and the lower price you paid for your "short" contract.

If you short and it goes up, you pay the price it was at the time of your purchase and also the amount it increased. Doesn't sound so bad but when multiplied by every coin you bought, it can crush someone.

no way the exact same thing is going to happen every month, otherwise every person would short BTC every month before the contract expires and make infinite money

there must be someone on the other side of the trade