Holy fuck lads never EVER talk your financial situation to your woman, I fucked up

holy fuck lads never EVER talk your financial situation to your woman, I fucked up

Story?

>2018
>engaging with women at all
Yea you totally fucked up

>just now realizing it

>welcome to the club

my wife sucks my dick while i watch the depth charts on gdax and binance

just gotta b urself and find the right woman

no real story, but she's just unreasonably pissy now. She's my girlfriend for fuck's sake, we're not even married, it's not her fucking business what I do. I knew not to do it but they're fucking slippery sometimes and they can get it out of you. I can tell this will bite me hard in the ass down the line

be a stronger man than me anons, avoid the subject entirely

>2018
>talking with women
>less than 100 btc balance

fucking lol mate why even bother with women if youre not filthy rich?

i agree

she is my fraternity's dick sucking champion

when you kiss her, think about my spermies in her mouff

what is she being pissy about? more details needed

>talking to women in the c u r r e n t y e a r
cover your ass and negotiate directly with their handler/pimp.

Time to cut her loose lad, you know it is the right thing to do

as long as she has zero access to your gains and you haven't put a ring on it yet just remember you're able to break free at any moment in time

Cut your losses and find a new girl. This knowledge will come back and haunt you, not worth the risk.

i dont understand are you losing money or gaining money

unironically being straight in 2018

>""""""""""""""""gains"""""""""""""""

Dude, you gotta cold storage your shit and don't have the private key anywhere in the house. Crazy bitches are given extraordinary amounts of latitude in this society. I have a budy who was seeing this fucking psycho, she'd do crazy shit like violently attack him while he was asleep (black eyes and savage bite marks attacking), one time they had a domestic, the police showed up and they made him wait outside while she went in his house to "get her stuff" ie rob him.

True. Never talk business with them. But them some flower and tell them to make you dinner. Then you can sit down, relax and ponder in peace and quite how the fuck did you manage to sell at the floor.

a good woman would just be happy and feeling secure. Maybe she knows that ur not serious with her and she's not serious with you and you will inevitably split up and she will "lose the money"
Such troubles exist when you dont follow God's model for life and marry before sex.

Don't sell near the bottom. Come on man

oh fuck USD is mooning like shit, see you fags later

She states her "opinion" (her words) on what she thinks I should be doing with my money, I keep explaining why I'm doing what I'm doing with my money, and she devolves into "Yeah you're right what do I know you know everything you're always right" (which she does every time). Bitch if it was just your opinion like you said, why are you so upset?

duly noted anons. I just want to give her a chance to grow up on certain things but it's getting harder and harder, she's a good girl otherwise

Only person I told about it is my mom

Stunt on that bitch when you get your lambo

Once my FUN spikes in February I'm sure she'll change her tune on the subject entirely.

nor your mom

THIS, I burned myself badly a few months ago. I wont even look at a girl until I make a solid million.

sarcastic retards are usually cheaters

What does she want you to do with it?

All women do that "you're right" shit. Don't fall for it ever

also THIS. my friends make fun of me for not having a gf but money has never played me

jesus

find a new gf

my gf is super excited for my gains, and was very open to signing a pre-nup because she respects boundaries

>be me
>be upper middle class
>girlfriend refuses to let me pay for her half of things even though I want to
>wealthy mother so she'll probably have an inheritance one day

i told my fiance about crypto and i would have made so much more money if i just listened to her on what coins to gamble on
>tfw your female is better at crypto then you

with my portfolio down by nearly 70%, my gf just says " i trust you, btw, i have order a ledger, stay strong dear" feels fkin good...

Put it into "something safer", despite the fact that a comparatively small portion of my net worth is going into this

So I've heard, fuck it's hard to fight

I would honestly hit her if I was you. Can't beat them too bad though. Pic related is what I use for the teeth.

>She's my girlfriend for fuck's sake, we're not even married, it's not her fucking business what I do
Maybe im old fashioned, but i dont get this kind of dating.
You date to hopefully get married. if you dont think its going to go till then, break up. If you think its plausible, its reasonable for her to worry about what youre spending on.

user your stop loss triggered it's time to let your loser go.

If she's rude as to intrude and feel an entitled right to have YOUR MONEY AND ASSETS distributed according to her whims, then she needs either a very stern talking to on boundaries or even dumping OP.

>if you dont think its going to go till then, break up
with some of her behavior I'm not sure I see it going till then

I have iron hands but a weak heart, I don't know if I could do that

tell her you appreciate her for caring about your money and then explain why its only an amount you dont mind losing so she doesnt have to worry.

spoken like some fucking fedora tipping neet who has never actually been married because if you had you would know that nobody should ever fucking get married

leave her.
if you can't share yourself with her, and she cares that much about money.
it's over.

This is probably the best way to go about it, will do, thanks user

like a 50% chance she'll do the "You're always right" thing though

spoiler alert
every woman always cares this much about your money.

it's the only reason she's dating you.
so she can go out and not have to spend her own money.

Women are for paying for sex , and making food during trading breaks. You fucked up user

Told my gf about having money in crypto and the gains I've had as a result. She got upset because I didn't tell her I was doing it, not because she wanted to dictate what to do but because she said she'd have loved to split the purchases so it could be something we'd do together.

Felt like a total cunt after that.

>and for food during trading breaks

My sides

How much gwei will 1 sex cost me

tell that succubus to earn her own goddamned shekels

thats not true either. mindless dating is because of younger people being afraid of commitment, but according to psychology to experience love in its zenith, you need commitment.
people are also scared to fix things, they think if theres issues, we must break up instead of finding ways to fix and resolve. this is why divorce rates are mooning.
Truth is 90% of relationship issues can be fixed with a 5-30min converstation

Smack her around a little.

Don't feel too bad, investing other people's money usually doesn't end well, especially during dip / crashes / corrections.

It's also fucking annoying when you get asked everyday "is muh 1 grand a million dollars yet son" unironically.

>me

have you been in a relationship

And then you can bend over and let her fuck you in the ass like a good little boy.

She only said that because you made money, if you told her about your losses the last few days I doubt she would still be giving you shit about a missed bonding experience

>Putting up with nonsense in 2018
Mine started giving me ultimatums after finding out I was loaded and I just ran away to another city. Now she just complains to my friends on kikebook and parents especially my father for some weird reason I don't know. Mfw when almost all her social media update are passive aggressive statements attacking me

Oh don't worry I'll be keeping track of what she says about it closely. I know I sound a bit helpless now but I'm 100% not going to become a doormat... just frustrated

Even if you're filthy rich, why the fuck would you tell women that? Might as well put a fucking target on your back, "Hey use me! Take my money! Make me feel like you like me for something other than my money while you use me for my money and completely fuck up my future"

If you genuinely want to give a woman tingles, money is not going to fucking do it. Might as well get a prostitute, at least that way everything's on the table and you can walk away.

Lmao virgin faggot

you don't explain shit
she tells you what to do with your money and you say "Yep mhm" and thats it and then go on with your day. I accidentally spilled the beans on my crypto holdings in front of her post-Jim Beam and she constantly tells me to cash out blah blah. The best way I dealt with it was "Okay you're right babe" and then continued on with my internet money gambling habit as if nothing happened.

OP bought Bitconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

She's well aware of the clip my portfolio has taken in the last few days and has been nothing but supportive. No "you should have sold when it was X" type of hindsight thinking we see from other people.

I got a good one thankfully.

Shit your in FUN? Yeah you should listen to her.

this
>tell her investments going well
>aw good for you user! awesome!
>tell her things are going south
>hugs me for fifteen minutes and tells me it's going to be ok

>still no android waifus in 2018

pre-nups aren't worth shit LOL

Yeah, you're probably right, what do other people know about anything.

Pretty much what I did towards the end, and what I will do if she brings it up again

this isn't the time, pajeet

Ausfag detected

commitment is a great thing that can happen between two people. marriage is a legal contract that says "i grant this woman domain over my life and all products of my labor". two different things.

>You date to hopefully get married. if you dont think its going to go till then, break up
How about you try dating to just enjoy someone's company?

That sounds terrible, user. Sorry.

yup theure just going to make your life a living hell even if you had a pre nup

You are such a dumbasses for letting her take 100% of the frame and control the situation entirely. You would really allow your investment decisions to be mutual with your GF? For what? So she can nag? And so that you can make her money for free? You people have absolutely fucking no self-respect. You should just cut off your dick, you don't deserve to have one.

Gold digger, drop her asap
t. internet relationship advice doctor

Nigga if you're serious and not larping, break up with her. Seriously, do it tomorrow.

Yeah, you should at least have a conversation with her and state clearly that you are free to use YOUR own money as you please if the relationship is to last any significant amount of time.
If she gets emotional and starts trying to manipulate you with that "you're always right" shit...well, you know.

Just dump her you moron

lol. This guy knows.

>t. autistic incel

break up with her ASAP user and find someone else who actually supports you. sarcasm is the lowest form of wit and is a big red flag.

Yeah, you're right... I'll try and do that tomorrow

I know I'm a moron but I want to believe

You can believe with someone who isnt a superficial bitch you stupid faggot, dump her and find someone else.

Jesus, if you stay with her one more day after KNOWING the bullshit she is going to give you then you fucking deserve every second of it.

And if you marry her then you deserve to be cleaned out in a divorce like the beta piece of shit you are.

Bring attention to the whole “Yeah you’re always right thing” and discuss that. If she ever tries that shit again. Don’t be autistic but don’t fold like a Bitch either

Tell her that you are balancing risk. Do you make more money than her? Better financial position than her (debts,savings)?

Definitely will user.

I'm not a doormat, I'll cut it if need be.

Just ignore her complaints, hopefully she can learn not to try to change other people, and realize that it's your descision. My girlfriend is taking an arts degree and I flamed her for it many times untill I realized its needless tension. It's her fucking choice, you know?

friend you need to find yourself a good man in your life that understand's the men emotions.
also never talk about $ with girls

no, granting someone that trust that they will not abuse your trust in them shows commitment. It is a 2 way street though.

Gay is the new straight

Yeah, we're both students, but I have a steady paying internship right now, have no debt from school, and recently gained control of some money that had been set aside for me.

She's taken out loans, so yeah she's financially stressed.

because people get bored, people fight, people get angry at each other. It's easy to ignore the problems and run away this way

>buy BTC at $4K
>tell wife about it
>panic sell at $3.5K b/c of this

lesson learned there

Now she knows I'm into LTC and ETH and the last couple of days I've opened up the computer to see the prices and just started screaming "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and she gets really pissed but idgaf b/c I'm not selling for fear of her bullshit

tl;dr -- just scream AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH when you're losing money to shut down conversation, and if she can't handle you at your worst, then she doesn't deserve you when your portfolio is at its best

> trusting the psychology jew

I don't tell anybody about my money. My parents know about my gold and silver but only because we combine our orders for efficiency. Nobody knows about my crypto.

Never tell anybody about your money nothing good will ever ever come of it.

lol, i see you didn't marry a jewess