Anyone here trading by hand, without AI?

Anyone here trading by hand, without AI?

Noone?

Almost everyone here is. It's just that no one cares enough about your dumb post to respond within 3 minutes

Everyone here uses AI?
No wonder ya’ll get justed.
I hope more shit like that McAfee fiasco happen, I want to see botfags get justed

Nobody trades with AI, that is just a meme, an AI predicts this shit worse then a human does that is why nobody uses it, seriously.

I highly doubt that. Properly done AI is going to beat caveman trading by far. The thing is AI like that is probably extremely difficult to obtain. Most likely only available to corporations like Goldman Sachs and the likes.

wait, there's an AI for trading?

Yes, but there's no off the shelf solution as far as I'm aware. The existing solutions require lots of technical knowledge to implement.

it's definitely possible, there's probably not enough data to go off of right now unless you did cheese metrics
>mentions on Veeky Forums
>mentions on chinese forums
>subreddit subscriptions
>pool stats

any off the shelf solution would become pointless, others would be programmed to BTFO of it and actually this is exactly what has been happening for decades. crypto will be dominated by this like stocks, the key to winning is merely information, more and more all that any of us playing at home can do is guess.

Indeed. That's why all the realtime financial news/event APIs out there are so extremely expensive.
But imagine feeding that data into a good AI.

By AI you mean what exactly? All of finance works with some kind of algo setup but I wouldn't call it AI. Only real application of AI I can think of is weak reinforcement learning in portfolio optimization.

my ai bought xvg at 700 sat.
now it's at 900 sat.
ez gains

something like this if i simplify it

it would help if it worked and right now could still be pretty effective in crypto, the jew gets ahead of all that though, when his nose is all the way we're finished

No, I only allow my Tesla to make trades for me

intel CEO dump is a prime example of AI having nothing to do with the high levels, aside from HFT it's almost as much of a meme as bitconees bot. traders do little more than balance books according to instructions

They don't have it. AI is not there yet. algos are useless without an accurate model. makes a great assist though.

See having a news feed hooked into it would take care of those scenarios and make you even more profit

well that looks like a magic blackbox model of sorts which you might find in some boutique shops but no established firm is gonna use this in day to day trading. Your setup could be broken down into an alpha model that does smoothing and trend following and some kind of NLP beta model that reacts to news data and maybe decreases stakes or halts trading during perceived volatility spikes. That would be very common. Again, wouldn't call that AI though.

You have no idea what they have

you don't read a lot of AI research journals do you?