Am I too late for crypto?

I've been following Veeky Forums and crypto for a couple years now but I've been to scared to really jump in because of how volatile it is. Is it a bubble I should wait to burst or should I buy the next dip?

I can handle the highs and lows and I have enough disposable income to invest a couple thousand, but I'm a newfag to this so does anyone have recommendations on where to trade for the most options. I've been looking at Coinbase/GDAX, but they only have BTC, Ethereum, and Litecoin.

Kinda late either way create an accout on gdax and then binance.

The registration peroid may take some time. Someone here will come and shill you thier ref id you can use that to register.

This is a perfectly good dip don't wait for the next one just dollar cost average your way in.

You chose a bad time to buy in.

People here will tell you to "BUY NAO!!1!" because they want more money flowing into the market, but my best advice would be to wait at least 48 more hours for the dust to settle before looking at buying in.

Sure, the price could go up by then and you'll miss the dip, but you could also avoid a potential crash if this really is a dead cat bounce.

yea

join if you want to make some profit even during the dip.
Discord >> UXBnfm2

I will shill you my id for binance. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

I already made a fortune selling nooses to panicking ""investors""

As far as whether or not crypto is going away look at pic related. Everyone on earth needs crypto, and we are in the first wave still. Get in now and you can't lose.

Not at all. Many people are back to break even after that last pullback. I believe this is a multi-year bull run, just invest an amount that if you lose it all you'll be okay.

Don't invest real money, apply for airdrops. That way you'll never lose anything

The volatlity is what makes this shit great. Fuck that wall street shit with 10% in a good year. I want 500% up and down the fucking ferris wheel every goddamn week.

> am i too late?
With that attitude you sure are.
There's no such thing as magic crypto world that makes you rich. You enter it and need to act. You can hold, you can trade, you can study fundamentals. There are many ways to make money here, but you need to make it happen.

You're too late for the 1000, 100, or 50x per month types of return on your investments, but you will easily 2-3x from now to EOY. If you're lucky you'll be able to get a good 5-10x. Remember: in stocks 1.07x is a good year and last year I "killed it" making 1.15x gains. Im feeling autistically generous so ill write a legit noob guide to crypto and give you some coins to look into as well, but as always DYOR and RTFWP. In return, all I'd ask is that you use my referral codes. Referral codes will give me a cut of that exchange's fees, so It's not like it will cost you any gains.

Now's a good time to at least start creating accounts on Coinbase/GDAX (Same company and login credentials). Coinbase is where you will be purchasing BTC/ETH (Stick to either of these two.) You can link up your bank account or credit/debit card. ACH bank transfers take like 5 business days, but have larger limits and lower fees. Debit/Credit is instant, lower weekly limits, higher fees.

Now make an account on Binance and download their phone app + desktop app. The website is laggy and sucks when theres high volume. Other exchanges you should sign up for are Kucoin, Cryptopia, WavesPlatform, and COSS. Most coins are not on all exchanges, so you might be able to scoop some up before it hits a larger exchange and sell at a much higher price later. Don't move coins around exchanges too often because there are fees involved in moving you money. ALWAYS HAVE 2FA ENABLED. Referral codes in pic.

Let me get this straight. You've been following crypto for a couple of years and you didn't research about blockchain technology or blockchain projects, then calculate the risk and get in all because of "fear"? Jesus fuck. Fear comes from not knowing what will happen. Do some research and you'll start to feel less fear. Put money in that you can afford to lose.

As for returns, I'd say 10x eoy is very possible. A year is a veeery long time in crypto.

It's never too late bro, I just started last week and I've already lost $100!

>scared
not gonna make it

Okay, so you have your accounts on Binance and other exchanges and you have purchased your BTC (and ETH, but for simplification I will only be referring to BTC) on coinbase.

Go to GDAX and transfer your coinbase crypto there. (ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK THE TYPE OF WALLET YOU ARE SENDING TO OR ELSE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY TO THE VOID FOREVER). Then, transfer the BTC from your GDAX BTC wallet to your Binance BTC wallet. The reason for this Coinbase > GDAX > Binance transfer is because transfers out of GDAX are free, while a Coinbase > Binance transfer will cost you.

Once your BTC hits your binance account, youre ready to check out the BTC pairings and buy whatever coin. Transfers of BTC can take anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours depending on network activity at that time. Be patient. NEVER do a market order, ALWAYS limit or stop-limit; same for selling. ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK YOUR DECIMAL PLACES.

Now that you have traded your BTC for whatever shitcoin Veeky Forums is shilling today, download either Blockfolio or Delta (I prefer delta) app on your phone and enter every trade you make on every exchange. This will track your net worth and % changes.

Eventually if/when you want/need to cash out, put whatever profits youre cashing out back into BTC and transfer it to Coinbase, then into your bank account.

>ever cashing out.

Hope this helps and thanks for using my referrals.

Just might make it

Do not join any discord PnD scam
You gonna lose everything

FUCKING THIS