Is this a sign that the fun is almost over? Now women want to be invited into crypto just for having a vagina

Is this a sign that the fun is almost over? Now women want to be invited into crypto just for having a vagina
We should make an ICO for SJWcoin, and fool all LGTB and feminist into buying it by making it look like the lib coin

Other urls found in this thread:

femaletoken.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm LGBT and I wouldn't buy SJWCoin because I'm not an SJW

Why do women always look at things as men vs women?

Even when there’s a "battle of the sexes", no guys care about the male team winning, in fact most probably want to see the women win do they can laugh at the men.

Lol maybe instead of complaining like a woman she should of actually been productive and mentioned a crypto lady that could add to the discussion....maybe crypto chick? I dunno that's all I can think of

Thank you for not being a faggot.

fuck you for being a faggot

Yeah thats whats more retarded... I never see them complain like "why XXX wasn't invited? She deserves it because X reason"

They just scream
>omg why just guys? invite some girls!! what is wrong with you

nah this niche is pretty ruthless they dont care about peoples feelings they care about making money or creating successful projects

Quite the opposite. It's a sign that the market is gearing up to take in hundreds of thousands of normies with little to no experience in investing.

Be prepared for the moon missions of your life while all these women buy your bags.

>It's another women are invading crypto thread

I love this place

Women go through life as children from cradle to grave. There is no significant period of growth for a woman's character and mind comparable to a man finding his balls and becoming a man. Women are crying babies that acquire attention and resources through trading their anatomy because it's all they have to offer until they don't at which point they survive on what they've accumulated or not; either way nobody cares at that point which just reinforces the idea.

>oi vey, you stupid goyim
>stop noticing all these coincidences!

I sense a business opportunity here Veeky Forums why don't we just come up with some kind of coin for these people i.e sjwcoin/lgbtcoin which allows you to reward people for standing up against the patriarchy.

I just read some twits and apparently the reason women didn't go as much as men is because the fee was too high for most of them, so apparently they just want a discount or a free invite, or even worse... To get paid just for being females lol

Maybe: Gender Coin (GEC)

Possible option, obviously wouldn't actually be SJWCoin or whatever, maybe privilege coin.

Better: GECO

Good. Women won't be any good at crypto and are easily influenced. We should be welcoming people to buy our bags, not pushing them away!

Women have the right to 50% of your blockfolio goy. They are equal in every way in the eyes of Yahweh

to fund your gender reassignment surgery

that would be neat and normies would eat that shit up I bet my balls

the only real issue I can see is getting the normies attention.

I was thinking there should be some stupid coin to pander to the stupid feminists and liberal gays and make mad gains on

maybe if we can get some of these dumb twitter girls to be the "marketing lead" since she would be a woman, other women would just agree with her for being a female

Then other normies who just want to support girls and homos would follow because they want to look progressive

i think it's rather they think women should be more involved in the stuff that's going on, including crypto coins, not that they should be "invited" there

does anyone even still like women?
i dont mean sexuaally, but as people

its called stellar brah. push it as the white male hating / sjw / diversity coin every chance you get

shits already had feminazi associations and its a coin for helping niggers. invest, spread fake Veeky Forums diversity hate, and earn your rewards

no, they literally are complaining that there are not girls giving talks... Even though judging by their complaining twits, the reason why women didn't go is because the fee was too expensive in their eyes and they couldn't find a discount, in fact the only girl going was invited so she probably didnt pay shit and will just give a bj as reward

I, for one, want more women to get into crypto. How could more dumb normie money into this market be bad for any of us?

>not that they should be "invited" there
Oh but that's exactly what they are pushing for with their "it's a boysclub" attitude. It happened to my precious vidya and now it'll happen to my crypto. Nothing is safe from wenches.

>liking women

sounds a bit gay

women spend more than men

if they decide to get into crypto then itll be a one houndred trillion dollar industry by 2019

Heres the thing. Women suck at crypto. Yes there are rare deviations from the group, but jumping in something like crypto takes risk. Women, opposed to men, are risk averse. No amount of bitching on twitter is going to change how their sex is biologically wired.

Cunt in the OP is hot as fuck. Some beta crypto boy will buy all that she desires.

Enjoy your AIDS homo. The lord will purge your filth from this planet.

Woman cannot be superior except as woman, but from the moment in which she desires to emulate man she is nothing but a monkey.

That's why people need to raise girls like we raise boys. We need to instill values of self sufficiency, autonomy, and responsibility so they can actually do shit with their lives. Stop focusing on things that are just meant for reproductive signals (clothing, makeup, etc.) and push them academically and physically.

Kys
Hehehehe
fuck you faggot go back to red dit
This is an anti fag pro hitler board

Yeah just like we try to raise boys as girls right now? What's next fuckface?

we got any femanons here willing to take one for the team?

>How could more dumb normie money into this market be bad for any of us?

It can't. Veeky Forums is full of embittered rejects who can't stand the thought of some thot making it. But the fact is, most women are fucking retarded. Not even because they're women, but because most normies are fucking retarded, and women are substantially more likely to be normies.

Crypto was always, and will always, be a PVP GAME. What we're doing isn't "investing," but rather "speculating," and there will be MANY losers.

More women = more normies = more losers = higher payouts for the winners.

Are you retarded? What is your line of logic here?

>Women want to be "invited" into crypto
yeah, sure

Whatever the fuck you're trying to get at is retarded. There are biological differences that a fucking retard like you cannot change. Women are women, men are men. "We need to raise women like we do men." Fucking shut the fuck up retard.

It's the only way they have power, by reminding men that they have a vagina. They can't threaten because they are physically weak, they can't argue because they do not follow logic. So all they have is saying "hey, I'm a woman, that means I have a vagina, and you like vaginas, right? So you should do what I demand, maybe I'll make it easy for you to get some."

Womens right to vote was a mistake.

Women shouldn't be pushed academically. The only thing women should be trained to do is keep their mouth shut and keep the house clean. Women shouldn't even be allowed to vote or read to be honest. Every great civilization on this planet is ruined by women and giving them access to educational institutions and careers was easily one of the biggest mistakes society ever made.

Boys get made into men because their weaknesses are constantly being exposed by other boys growing up. For example you're a timid little bitch you get bullied.

You can't bully weak girls though. They just double down on their flaws and cry and gain sympathy and you end up looking like a shithead. I really don't think you can change that

Told my friend last year we should create "Diversity Coin" and send free paper wallets to NAACP offices, the SPLC, etc.

>Why do women always look at things as men vs women?
>this thread

the irony

Ignoring environmental factors in a child's development is absolutely retarded. Go read a book.

I know it's hard for you to feel good about anything in your life but feeling superior about things inherent to you just means you're a weak fucking faggot.

>bitter virgin alert

That's why a whole societal change is necessary. Idk if it'll ever happen but need to show girls the same severity we show boys and not give them any leeway. We can see in many cases how this equal treatment result in smarter, more independent women.

this but unironically

When I'm a multimillionaire I'm going to hire three woman. One will be just for cooking food for me and cleaning.

The other one will be tied and gagged 24/7. She will be slim petite pale skinned teenager with big tits and ass. I will pay her to be a live decoration in my mansion.

The third one will be a milf and ehr job will be ton feed and bath the gagged teenager. Sometimes I might give her the dick or make her ask for it

go suck a dick nigger

XD some of that good ol' POL satire right my dude?

>women ruin every civilization
>so we should make sure they stay retarded!

What's her name, user? Mine was "Olivia."

>I know it's hard for you to feel good

Wow, look! A normie faggot making passive aggressive remarks. What's next, pussy? Are you going to call me "racist"?

This is one thing they have zero chance of making headway in. 100% of crypto creators and buyers were male until 2012. It only recently became like 3% female buyers and a few token females on teams. Their opinion doesn't matter because they have no experience or merit in the market. Maybe in ten years it will change but now everyone will just roll their eyes.

Roastie detected. You know its true. Feels laws are all pushed by women. Oppressive tax laws to fund social spending are overwhelmingly supported by women. Hate speech laws couldn't of passed in my country without the female vote. Women are the first target for cultural marxist brainwashing that leads to societal degradation. It's funny, though. You women continue to prove the rule that whenever one embraces some value that sticks you on a leash you immediately jump to virginity accusations as if its relevant at all.

God I really hoped Hillary would have won the presidency. Your entire country is a fucking joke.

It has nothing to do with keeping them retarded. It has more to do with ensuring that they fulfill their role to society. They do not have the mental capability to function in the real world. It's just biology.

And now you have stopped debating my points and would rather just name call. Pathetic.

LOL nice assumption m8. It's hard for your monkey brain to understand anything beyond a generalized target to blame huh?

A real like roastie. Show tits.

>we need a 'whole societal change' (because those have worked so well in the past lmao ze dung) to bring women up to men's level
>ignoring the hard-coded genetic differences between men and women including brain shape and size, behavior patterns, hormones, musculature, skeletal structure, child birth
Good luck imposing your dumb liberal egalitarian fantasy on inherently unequal people. I'm sure you won't be resented for it, sweetie.

Unlike you I do not think generalizations are necessarily bad ;)

That is somewhat twisted but intriguing.
What will her hours be?
What will the pay be?
How would she communicate to you she's uncomfortable?

>Idk if it'll ever happen but need to show girls the same severity we show boys and not give them any leeway

Then put girls on the playground with the boys. Let them get smacked, tackled, and punched like I was growing up, at least before puberty hits and they're physically the same. Nothing gives you a more realistic worldview than knowing you can be hit in the teeth if you start being an uppity cunt

Look, you talking axewound, society should change so it becomes more efficient at solving issues with humanity and rewarding those who do the work and innovate, two things that women are terrible at.

pic related is you

You're trading fake internet money on a mongolian flipbook animation forum with a bunch of neonazis, unemployed retards, and actual millionaires

We live in the fucking future, why would you allow biology to restrict you? There's nothing that suggests women can't be forced to shape up. Just kick them to the curb and let them sink or swim. Any daughters of your own, push them hard.

Over time, women will either evolve to be functional adults, or the human race will go extinct. And that second one is gonna happen anyway, so we might as well take some risks here

Also, just bought 100k thanks

I imagined she’d be on a full time annualised hours contract, possibly payable yearly in arrears so you can be investing her wages and earning from them while she’s “busy” and can’t spend it.

Because they are part of a Marxist cult. They are awful people.

OK, Veeky Forums. I am going to let you in on a little secret. What Tiffany is doing is called being 'sexist', ok? To defeat her all you have to do it call her out for being sexist. Try it. I have used this vs many a teacher in the past who would bring up 'equality' of the sexes. If you call them sexist for discriminating by sex then they have nothing to say for themselves. Any come back they have you can shut down by repeating that they are sexist for even bringing sex into it. Saying things like 'well she is the only 5ft6 person too, or the only X, Y or Z. Tiffany is a sexist. It is the same brush they tar people with when they say 'racist' except in this case it is true. She is using discrimination for political gain due to her Marxist indoctrination.

>liking women
minutely homosexual if speaking veritably

holy fuck they both have problems. 42k and 111k tweets... I think it is safe to say that both of these people are in a social media bubble.

you can't erase millions of years of evolution, roastie jew. your rejection of nature leads to nothing but destruction.

yeah the existence of this one thread specifically discussing a woman bitching about lack of women in crypto is undeniable proof the guy you replied to always look at things as men vs women
go wank off to alanis morissette you retard

Keep fighting your "fight", faggot.

>thread specifically discussing a woman bitching
kek
have you bothered to read what this thread is discussing

> Still believing in gods that would give a fuck about us if they ever existed.

>will new money make the market go down?
>this thread will be posted every fucking week for the next several years.

We are the only intelligent race in the entire universe, capable of unbelievable things we are God's children made in His image. And he wants you to stop being a homosexual.

No. Western women are straight garbage and irredeemable at this point. If you make huge gains go find a cutie in some poor country where they still have traditional separation of sexes.

but what race of women can I breed with where the offspring will still look and act white

Don't forget a "reparations" coin.
Easiest PnD ever.

Find some poor Czech girl or something. Some girls in South America are basically 100% European

Female in group preference

a minority of alpha males fucked the women, while the bandits and losers were outside the group

behaviour is genetic you deluded moron

black widows werent "raised" to kill their males their are genetically inclined to do it

same goes for human behaviour

Your a lesbian gay bisexual trans?

Men set the bar higher, it is a womans goal to complain and regulate until the man is either forced to carry her to the top of the mountain, or that it is illegal for a man to climb farther than her
Why you people cant realize women are the prime evil in life instead of the minorities you spend all day shitting on is sad

I'm a vegan.

This attitude is going to bring everyone down. Women have 0 clue what is going on around them and because of that they feel threatened all the time. The whole world is a ponzi scheme to them and they 》》》》》》 feel 《《《《《《 like they are losing out until they are included in everything despite not even knowing what that thing does or what it is!

JusticeCoin (JUST) #457 coinmarketcap after the ico. A man can dream.

wait does anyone else see the irony of this statement

perhaps the speakers are selected on merit rather than gender

Holy shit this is perfect.

Thanks for telling me, nearly died wondering

why not shill this online?

femaletoken.org

it'd be com,fy to see whores and faggots get pajeet'ed

also, anyone who doesn't realize roasties becoming a bigger part of the crypto market means severe state regulations will soon follow are retarded

decadence - last stage of every civilization that ever existed - a sign of inevitable decline - woman and gays ruling the place

Pretty soon all males will be required to hand over half of all their crypto stacks to women, so the wealth can be distributed easily.

Communists will never win.