NEO cucks, it's over. We won. China picked the right side! Short your positions and put into Ven

NEO cucks, it's over. We won. China picked the right side! Short your positions and put into Ven.

if you don't think Jim Breyer has inside information, you are literally a braindead retard. This is a BUY!

Shilled on CCTV, a state run channel.

It's obvious. Sunny is the golden child.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/953906330598760448
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/953906330598760448

$10 and beyond is imminent.

Holding both. kek.

$100-500 eoy worst case
$500-1,000 eoy best case
$1,000+ 2019 eoy

the fact the majority of Veeky Forums ignores vechain and complains about how they were going to buy ETH when it was $1 does not surprise me at all, considering the majority of Veeky Forums are caramel coloured street shitters that will call anything a scam if it doesn't raise 400% within 10 minutes of them buying it.

The fact that it's already 5x'd in three months is the reason I'm not buying it.

Stay poor nigger.

chase moons you stupid niggers. this is a easy safe 25x but you retards gamble like idiots by hedging with shitcoins like REQ, LINK , FUN. Veeky Forums deserves to stay poor.

>hurrr
>*drools*
>hurrrrrr duhhh the bralksg
>*scratches butt*
>duh it done raised
>hyuk hyuk
>*buys tron*

Every crypto except xmr and btc (honorary) is a shitcoin by definition. They do literally nothing, and now some politburo chinks trying to jew their way into the fad. There's going to be bog tier manipulation and AAHHHH spamming here again

Are you a nigger or are you just stupid.

How will this ever reach 100 dollars if it cant even go back to 7?

I detest Sunny Lu as a human being, he is a ruthless monster without a drop of empathy or kindness within, but even I can’t deny VeChain is gonna be at least 800 EOY

Except there are coins that do what btc does with no fees and take 10 seconds to transfer.

yeah hear about the restraining order he had filed against him for workplace physical misconduct? Apparently impromptu canings aren't a legal method of inciting productivity...

The CEO is a real asshole IRL. I saw Sunny at a Givenchy store in Guangzhou yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said: “Oh, ching chang chong, chin chang?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eleven luxury handbags and two scarfs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter although he managed to unnoticeably stuff both scarfs in his pants.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and angrily told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any confusing records on the blockchain” and then turned around and winked at me. "I don’t even think Vechain's blockchain is working anyway." After she scanned each bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly and asking if it's possible to pay in the "new disruptive technology called Thor".

Buybuybuy

> ma corn beter den ur corn cos 2 trensecsyun per sekund iz the futur

enjoy your non functional shitcoin when chink regulators decide to shut it down