Why arent you invested in ZCL right now?

Why arent you invested in ZCL right now?

Strapped in.

All in on ZCL, fuck the recent FUD. Iron hands till fork.

Because the naive masses are being fed FUD by insiders and..."earnest"... individuals with an agenda that includes lowering the price it would seem.

As is the case with any project that actually gets legs.

Because it's an overvalued shit coin with no intrinsic value. You're basically gambling that bitcoin private will settle higher than $130 and that's not a gamble I'm willing to take.

I have some. Will buy more probably.
FUD spreading is strong in this one though

Said many at the BCH fork. FUD all you want, you ain't getting my bags. BTCP will be huge and everyone of us who's been here for more than a few months know this.

ZCL will reach $800 by 31st Jan.

This is why FUD is a good thing.
Make some gains elsewhere. Buy the dips.

Sounds like EVERY fucking crypto coin.

>you're doing great user

Because the fork will take another 20 days at least and we are slowly losing hype. I got out, taking profits elsewhere and will come back later.

I think its time to get out.

I saw this shilled here at 143k sat, that was a steal of a fuckin deal.

>$800
Good luck with that, you failed to break the small wall at 0.012 all night long.

have 100 zcl. I dont even care if biz in or not. I dont want pajeets got any gains so if any biztard not in zcl already, I would refer them stay away and fomo later.

>a minority of people was wrong about BCH therefore other people must also be wrong about btcp
Sound logic there buddy. Not gonna argue.

fork's not gonna happen until April, make some profits elsewhere in the meantime, think of the opportunity cost of holding ZCL for months

i see no reason why btcp wont be worth at least as much as btg

>fork's not gonna happen until April
source?

Watch the charts for more than a few hours and report back to me and tell me if the wall is now on the other side or not.

ZCL is heavily manipulated by whales for a consolidated uptrend. No one wants to see one big green candle. Just think about it, whales manipulating, heavily FUDed, price being suppressed, it just seems all too planned, does it not?

Nah fork date will be announced before end of Jan. Fork will be early-mid Feburary. Minimum $800 pre-fork. BTCP will be $2500 a month post-fork

A minority? Every thread on biz had FUDers, exactly how BTCP currently is. This is all deja vu, except BTCP has an actual use case and is 10 times better than BCH.

no exact source, but I kinda believe our Ernest guy is legit. The stars align mate. Anyhow, it's for you to decide. I cashed out 80% of my ZCL to buy something else for ST gains

I wish I was as delusional, the world would be a much nicer place for me.

Hodling 100 ZCL, I’m not selling until fork. This has been shilled and fudded here like no other, every time that happens shit is gonna be big

What niche does it fill that isn't filled by monero? Do you really think the bitcoin name is going to carry it that far?

I'd really like to know why you think he's legit. Rhett has always delivered with his promises and he will deliver with the Electrum wallet. Then you'll fomo back in.

This. Anything that has big momentum on biz is bound to go somewhere.

Everyone else, you can fomo back in on this and hate yourself for selling that bargain price of 1m-1.5m sats for a ZCL.

The name is pure genius. It tells you everything you need to know without having to research fundamentals. What does "Monero" tell you? Nothing.

The less research a person has to do to understand your concept, the better the name. BTCP could be substantially worse than its competition and still level it, only because the branding is that good.

>niche
lmao, half of the coins on the top 20 are just copycat of each other
also this which coin do you think the normies will buy? monero or bitcoin private?

Really thing about this. Privacy, the No.1 concern with people all over crypto is coming, but there's a twist. It's got the Bitcoin name infront of it. Monero is great, don't get me wrong, but BTCP is everything Monero is plus it's got that status.

Look, I'm not gonna sit here all day and attempt to rebut the FUD because there's no use. In the end, you'll do what your gut is telling you and however it goes it will go. Just remember me on this day when the fork date is close.

What is the FUD with ZCL now? Roadmap is out and fork date should be announced in a couple weeks.

The normies will buy bitcoin because fox told them privacy is for drug dealers and kiddy diddlers

If ernest was legit then why the fuck would he tell you this at the cost of so much of his own profit?

If there's anything you should have learned from this board its the second the coordinated fud starts you need to get your ass into that coin asap, same with VEN right now, bullshit about it never mooning. People are accumulating for the upcoming nodes dumb fucks.

Shoo shoo weakhanded cucks and paid pajeets

too poor to buy

>
who is ernest and what did he say??

Ernest is a 'whale user' that came on here and spat a bit of information and everyone believed him. No proof mind you, I think the only proof he gave was that he's got a lot of ZCL. Also that he posted that the roadmap will be released in a few minutes and it did. All this info was already said in the telegram an hour before he even opened the thread.

Really think about how fucking stupid Veeky Forums is.

Ernest is the great whale that shilled this coin when it was super cheap.
He informed us that the team is having some money troubles, and that they expect to delay the project even further than it has already been delayed.

Could be coordinated FUD. But that's what happened.

That thread earlier today with ‘Ernest’ was proven fud, OP was impersonating him

Ernest is most likely an insider, he's proven himself in the past threads, as well as shilling the project way back in December. Look I still think BTCP is legit, but it's way too early lock yourselves in now.

FUD or not, I've already locked in profits, and look elsewhere for now.

I can hold BTC for half a hour to get BTP without having to gamble my entire investment on BTP's success.

did you actually read the whole thread? he was imitating Ernest.

The real Ernest came out with his tripcode and called the dude's bullshit.

check the catalogue lol

yeah, and then Ernest appeared with his tripcodes, and fucked over the impersonator (which was full FUD btw), however, Ernest was able to confirm some of the claim the fudder said - and that included the April actual fork date.

Look everyone, wait all you want. Just don't go crying about missed moon missions in the interim.

see

>t. Ernest or retard stupid enough to believe him
Bye pajeet, we're not gonna miss you

Look at the roadmap they posted, unless there are gigantic issues that aren't on the github page(why the fuck wouldnt they be) there is 0.0 reason the fork would be all the way in fucking APRIL.

Early February? Possibly.
Late February? Possibly.
Early March? Possibly.

Mid-Late April? boy get the fuck out of here.