Jokes on you BCC is going back to 300

jokes on you BCC is going back to 300

CCCsss I tols u gaiz werz mads at mah lifestyle *lick lips*

HEY HEY HEEEY, HEY HEY HEEEEY, HEY HEY HEEEEY! BEEEEETKONEEEEKT THE WORLD IS NOT ANYMORE WHAT IS USED TO BE! SUP SUP SUP ITS CARLOS

>muh bitconnect is crashing meme
whatever, all coins dipped this week. we're back to prices from a few months ago for bitconnect, and its already up 100% today so it will recover like everything else. just look at confido, xcs, etc.

imagine selling at $5 after you already lost 95% only to see this the next day lol

>that one youtuber and all his followers who probably sold the bottom

I’m gonna need some more triangles before I believe this

there will always be a greater fool who buys this shit.

Wait.

So let me get this straight: a known ponzi scheme dies yesterday when the company goes defunct, it's dead and not coming back, AND PEOPLE ARE STILL BUYING INTO IT?

Jesus fucking Christ.

Talk all the shit you want about nocoiners like myself, who just come here for the wojaks, but you can't tell me that this market and the people who participate in it aren't ABSOLUTELY retarded.

Its 80 usd atm. Seems like it is artificially pumped if you look at the order books. Lots of selling/buying of sub 1 bcc orders.

I TOLDDDDDDDDDDD YOU TO BUY AT 7 USD

I BOUGHT 1200 @ 7 USD YESTERDAY

YOU FUCKING MORONS ALL LAUGHED AT ME

WELL WELLL WELL, WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

THESE CUNTS ARE BRAIN DEAD. THEY REFUSE TO EVEN BELIEVE THEY WERE SCAMMED.

PEOPLE ARE BUYING ALRIGHT, I JUST SOLD

>make 300% while you make nothing
>retarded
I bought at $23 on HitBTC.

This shit did a x10 today. Luckily i bought it near the bottom

Well played user.

I cant...

What... how...why....

i like it when Veeky Forums tards getting fucked without lube

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEC

no one cares about the company. FOMO is the only driving force in crypto markets

it's gonna crash in 4 hours
mark my words

THE WOULD
IS NOT
AS IT SEEMS
YESTERDAY

BIKKONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

After seeing confido skyrocket I fucking knew this would happen. Thought I had at least a solid week or two to accumulate before the moon but it all happened so fast. Damn, another 10x wasted.

>The absolute state of cypto

AHHHHH FOR FUCK'S FUCKING SAKES.

I just sold 2 Walton guardian masternodes and bought into this at $80 to try fucking flip this shit at $300.

If it doesn't fucking go up, then I'm done. That was legit everything I had, and now I'll never get guardian status back, and probably won't even be able to buy back even one masternode.

please be larp

Man, you're going into the lamboland

Maybe these can become somekind of collectibles? Or then its the whales doing it just for the heck of it. Or perhaps there is no bad publicity. Jesus fuck.

user. I fucking wish I was larping.

I feel like the stupidest cunt alive, because I thought it'd keep rocketing up from $80, since it didn't show any signs of stopping.

Are you saying that buying in to outed scams is a legitimate trading strategy?

What the fuck is wrong with people?

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

>buying high
>giving in to FOMO
Pls

I got greedy, because I convinced myself that if I flipped this fucking coin and ended up buying back 6 regular masternodes, it would end up negating the opportunity I lose by keeping 2 guardian masternodes.

You must be new. This is like at least the 3rd or 4th time a scam moons.

Niggers sure are moon crickets

That reminds me, what happened to the suicidal BitConnect faggot? Did he really kill himself moments before this shit mooned?

Confido, and?

Waiting for crash 2.0

Hahaha holy shit when walton is $1000 a coin EOY you will feel like such a stupid fuck.

HAHAHAHA

I might still be able to buy 1 masternode.

Well, I'm actually thinking I might wait it out, or at least give it another 12 hours or so to see if BCC corrects back to at least $250.

it's not looking to good right now, since I just saw it hit $55 on one of the exchanges.

I have faith though, since the fact that I was able to obtain those walton nodes in the first place at least shows that I have a really good intuition when it comes to crypto

yep, let this be a lesson to you. there ARE loads of smart investors in crypto, but most people are part of the brainless "crypto herd". they can't think logically, they buy high, they are attracted to hype and shiny stuff, and i absolutely love them because they make me fucking rich.

>set for life with 2 guardian masternodes
>sells them to invest $100k into BITCONNECT (post exit-scam)

welcome to Veeky Forums

It's very tempting to become a rope merchant after seeing shit like this happen.

I refuse to believe this
No one is this fucking stupid
You used inspect element, or you're lying about what you converted your WTC into

price is starting to recover again on HitBTC. Not out of the woods just yet!

I think I'm just gonna sell it at $90-$100 and get back into WTC, and actually STAY there this time. I think I've learnt my lesson. Just really fucking stressed out atm.

Wish me luck!

Will ask one of the mods on slack if they can get in contact with the team about getting me my guardian masternode status back and if i just say it was a mistake that I sold it.

Hopefully they find that reasonable, because I don't see why they couldn't just refund my guardian status it's literally just flicking a 0 to a 1.

Its at like 60$ right now. It probably will never see 80$ again. The only reason it went up is because the rumor about bitconnect paying people back. When it turns out to be false you will lose everything.

Let's be honest. This shit is totally worthless. Try to ride the pump and get rid of it with good profit.
It's utter crap and a scam.

Bruh, don't talk about your good judgment. You just bought into a known ponzi scheme at the post crash ath...

it's at $65 right now user, I think you might end up eating your words!

I feel like I can fucking do this now. The second run to $100+ begins right fucking now.

I hope so, for your sake.

just sell back

Hope you will be right, greedy retard. Dont ever do that again on such a cancerous shitcoin though.

really sell back while you still can lol you're gonna lose everything

Wow sounds just like what's happening to the market today right?

No. I've got this. My good intuition will see me through to the end of the day! I'm gonna go to bed now and hopefully wake up to it at $200!

Wish me luck, gentlemen!

Common sense doesn't apply here. Cryptoshit trading is the quantum physics of economics

Going to bed with this much at stake. You litteral chad.

Cmon, nobody could actually believe you sold 2 masternodes to buy a scam AFTER it went up more than x10.

Its to bad the bots know you bought in around 80$. 100k moving into that coin surely was noticed and most likely 80$ will never come back for you.

hahah is that a compliment, user? :P

Despicable (you) if true

Despicable (you) if true

I guess this last crash didnt shake out enough idiots.

I dont know how you could sleep also. I would have wojack nightmares all night.

anyway. at $65 now last time I checked, and seems to be on a rocketship up to the moon.

I love how calm I am now after I actually thought about suicide not 20 minutes ago.

Goodnight guys. I feel very optimistic about what the morning has in store for me. Screencap this so you can post a legendary thread tomorrow when I make it to lamboland :P

57$ user
Dont go to fucking sleep you will not want to wake up.

Dont fucking do it, Dont sleep.
We want to watch you in real time kys
This has got to be fake. Hes larping for sure.

Why? I bought at 7 and sold at 73. Easy money. Always do the opposite of what the public are doing. They are morons, if you didn't know.

Risky? You bet.
72k for a little risk? These things are nothing to me

So basicly you sold to the other guy in this thread.
How ironic.

Price is 50$ now

There are winners and losers
The aim is to not be the loser

Have a good day

Did Treyvon or whatever the fuck his name is just complete Bitconnect's 2nd exit scam?

The first being the BCC guys themselves, the 2nd him after he showed his idiot followers he was 'buying the dip' only to dump on them after they pumped it back up to the $80 region?

I can't sleep atm. Trying.

I just saw it at $50. I'm trying to convince my worried brain that it's just a temporary dip and that I will be rewarded in the morning.

It's hard to control your emotions and brainwaves though. Just the thought of maybe losing it all is interfering with the electrical neurons processed by my brain.

I am still optimistic though and will try to get some sleep

One of the funny things about people who are conned is that after they find out that they were conned, they become more vulnerable to being scammed again, even by the exact same people. It's a combination of desperation to make up for losses and a conviction that this time it'll be different.

Nice just lost 95k

Was planning on putting in $20 at $5 yesterday just so i coukd say i owned this meme coin, could have x10'd now kek