Herro Guys, you missed me ? :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/alibaba-opens-crypto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GTFO phaggot, go to your discord group full of 12yolds

holy shit, i saw the pump during the Dip and i almost shit my pants. literally Sun jerking off 10 chinese CEO's to get that shit

WHO HERE HOLDING BAGS? GOD THEY ARE HEAVY AS FUCK

tfw when you bought 3 cents before researching, you research and find its a complete shitcoin and sell at 4 cents, then complete shitcoin somehow moons to 30 cents because of retarded normies

You're saying decentralized social platforms have no place when most the planet stares at Facebook, Instagram, reddit and YouTube all day?

>made research
>sold at 4 cents
You are pretty stupid, aren't you?

> falls for the FUD

Someday the sun will shine

APOROGIZE

tron is unstoppable

>m-muh decentralized x

Fuck off.

Decentralization is a buzzword meme. It's important for government non-compliance, otherwise it's completely useless and acts as a weakness, not a strength.

If you want a new social media platform build a new social media platform. Make a WORKING PRODUCT with ACTUAL USERS and then maybe you can get paid. This coin shit is just designed to get-rich-quick on vaporware bullshit before anything is ever delivered to the braindead retards buying it hoping for "the next bitcoin".

MISTAH PREASE PREASE SELL ME CHIP TRON PREASE, I NEED CHIP TRON PREASE.

Listen up! This is not a drill! ALIBABA GOES CRYPTO WITH TRX! GET YOURSELF SOME BAGS, WE'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO SATURN WITH THIS SHIT!!
bitcoinist.com/alibaba-opens-crypto/

no mention of TRX in the article so fuck you

lol jack ma isn't the guy to partnership with tron 100% fake news, tron will fall like bitconnect

When is the next JUSTed slaughter

I fucking knew this shit would moon back harder than other things, no way I was willing to risk money on it tho

all torn owners should change for xvg, for secure their money... invest in tech not in clowns just saying

who is this trap? I see her posted all the time.

>King of annoucnement of announcements of partnership
>Fakable face
>Hand on chin
>Can speak English

Why do you hate money, user?

Pajeets literally got paid to fud this coin and the crash has given you all a second chance to get to 30 cents. Pls anons ride the spaceship