Are we just going to pretend this hasn't hit the perfect buy floor for a trust node...

Are we just going to pretend this hasn't hit the perfect buy floor for a trust node? And isn't it absolutely eerily quiet how low the volume has gotten at ~$100,000 over 24 hrs? Price has hovered around 27k now for a couple days as well, isn't this an absolutely surefire moon mission once the team drops some serious news?

A visual overhaul update is coming out soon, and the nodes will be setup somewhere in februari. If you haven't bought your trustnode yet you're literally the biggest brainlet of Veeky Forums

fuck yeah on board today 10k

I wish I had the funds to buy 10k when the price was

Any info on how many Id need? I read something like $250 dollars worth for one type and 10,000 PFR for a full node or some shit

10k coins is correct

Join to make some profit during the dip...
Discord>> UXBnfm2

>rice
10k so right now about $2.8-$3k

And info on setting Up the node is released? If so where can I find it

How many pfr would you need for a trust mode?

They are working on documentation. That and much more will be coming Jan/Feb. Source: Payfair announcements on Telegram.

Almost enough for 3 master nodes reporting in. Hopefully can pick up a little extra just to flip. 90 mil max supply and 20 mil market cap.
Pretty sure this just needs to get listed on a half decent exchange before plebs are priced out

They were over $5000 a couple days ago

If you're not in on this you're fucking stupid this is $1+ in a month or two

Getting real sick of you facebook / reddit faggots needing to be spoonfed everything

i've never run a node before. will anyone with 10k be able to run one, or is it a first come first serve type deal?

i got in on this so early that i feel like my luck is too shit for this to actually work out. typical the entire market takes a fucking shit before it's supposed to happen

will i make it with 11k?

I also thought it would fall alot harder. It first I was fearful because there were no buy orders and I was basically trapped so I decided to ride out the dip and everything turned out better then expected. We still have to wait for a working product but I am willing to wait at this point.

Read the white paper looks like a scam

Don't know a single shit about all of your words. What's a trust node and what's good to set up now?

I only sunk like 2 eth into it worth 6 now and it will be way more than that soon

user we are not the developers, go and join the telegram group and ask them.
And yes your gonna make it =)

Never change

well then you clearly didn't read it but just looked how visually shitty it was you stinky pajeet

Whitepaper will be updated soon to reflect the updates
this reddit crowd is so fucked

Looks like they didn't give half a shit writing their white paper

>tfw still got my 50k i bought when it first hit ED

luckily i bagheld for a while, i was down 60% at some point

Bump, this normie flavored Veeky Forums is depressing

Why are people still invested in this Russian dogshit. It’s like tron surging from 0,04 to 0,40 and still refusing to sell.