Why is no one talking about this glorious coin?

why is no one talking about this glorious coin?

this hidden gem will be $120 EOY

we know, my son.

Im a senior programmer and this coin has perfect code
You'd be crazy not to have at least 10k link

120 dollars? Arent you low balling it?

>muh perfect code

Where did you get that from? The github that was last updated in November?

>why is no one talking about this glorious coin?

This has been the most talked about coin on Veeky Forums for months.
Outside of Veeky Forums your not wrong

Rumours are Jason Parker has shadowforged Link into Mobius.

stfu im still accumulating

You linkies disgust me

Saw Sergey yesterday, told me he was retired while he shoveled a bigmac into his fat, disgusting face.

Get out while you can

He can't keep getting away with this.

i talk to sergey on his private facebook account, its going to moon shoot by july.

Sergey already distributed his reserved tokens for Big Macs and toilets. Banks won't use this if they can't get tokens outside of the exchanges.

$0.00 end of the month. Delisted by Binance in February.

MOBIus can't even do circles, fucking pajeet. Also fuck you Jason parsnips

shill me, never heard of it.

And i still wouldn't SELL

it solves the oracle problem and they've already been chosen over ethereum for SWIFT

oreagele borobelem

Are we just going to ignore the mother of all head and shoulders forming on link? yes? cool.

Over ethereum. Kek

Over ethereum. Kek
You are gay +mongol in one

Delusions, Delusions everywhere on Veeky Forums

I don't know what I'm more excited for, becoming a multi-millionaire myself thanks to LINK or watching the people who thought it was a meme utterly break down.

Just fucking imagine seeing LINK posted all over Veeky Forums for months and months and deciding not to buy it in favour of shitcoins like TRX, RaiBlocks, Bitconnect etc.

Then just imagine the feeling that would overwhelm you when LINK shot up from $1.00 to $150.00 in the space of a few hours when the MainNet went live.

I truly believe that some of our fellow Veeky Forumsnessman will end their lives over this. Please don't be a statistic friends.

funny how everyone on biz is fudding this token just to accumulate more for a low price because the fomo is real

My fellow brother of the link. EOY projections?

Greetings brother,

My most conservative estimates sit at around $180.

I currently hold 45k LINK and I will not be selling for less than $500 a token.

Fucking based, best of luck

63,000,000,000 market cap? You're fucking deluded.

This thread is the most obvious LINK circle jerk I have ever seen. Some of the shit you guys are saying to each other sounds like shit from a sitcom script

Ripple is 50 billion and its centralized and useless. Its definitely possible.

sorry but ripple has a similar cap and does fucking what exactly?

You all watch when chainlink main net is released it will become the biggest normie coin known to man. It'll be Tron and ripple combined but with actual partnerships and use.
The day link moons is the day i become a multi-million
50k link reporting in

63 billion is truly deluded. Sergey's consumption of Big Macs will outstrip that easily.

>not riding the Raiblocks train and putting profits back into LINK for more LINKS
>muh hodl
>muh assblaster

>holding Raiblocks might 2-5x tops
>Not riding the shittiest of shitcoins 10x per day
>Slowly becoming a millionare before link mainnet
>Go all in before mainnet with 1million dollars
>????
>Billionaire

turned 1k into 100k in 3months am i doing it right?

You'd be lucky to match EOS at $10 a coin by EOY. Just sayin'.

and just coz i'm nice i'll let you in on my secret user, its not in the top 100 and its EOS and Raiblocks combined 1.5million transactions per second and is already partnered with a company thats larger than visa and mastercard combined called Union pay which transacts 70 trillion dollars of transactions per year.
>stay poor raiblocks fag.

Never mind the market cap, those tokens have no real-world use. None.

t. someone who actually makes smart contracts interact with off-chain data for a living

the memes are funny though

So what exactly did they update in November?

$180,000,000,000 actually, since the rest of the tokens will be released by then.
Linkies don't care though, apparently.

All remaining Link won't be released by EOY.
This will happen when the network is fully mature, which is in a few years at least.

It's already reached maturity. No product, shit marketing.

My friend does too, and he says he's literally never needed a token to write smart contracts in solidity. There's not even a token library in solidity. Let that sink in .

>LINK
>Nobody talking about
KYS Pajeet

Sir gay and the rest of the devs are literally holding 350,000,000 tokens. Doesn't that concern you at all?
Also, they'll be giving another 350,000,000 tokens away to big companies for free.

8 whales are holding 75% of all LINK. That's insanity.

basically this

The dev team is holding enough tokens to supply the entire industry. No one will bother buying tokens on the exchanges because there is simply no way to get enough to beat those early adopters.

No demand means no value in loose tokens. The value will be zero when main net is released and all the big players already have their nodes and tokens courtesy of Sirgay.

cool except node operators will making bank depending on how many tokens they have....giving the tokens inherent value

Or the mother of all cup and handle...