Did ya buy some during the dip? I sure did

Did ya buy some during the dip? I sure did.

bugs
lags
errors
shit engine
0 volume
no API
YEAH LET ME BUY THAT DIP BOYYYYYYY

The idea is sound and its up 20x. It still has a long as fuck time to go. The team at present has shown that while sincere, at least as far as i can tell, they have critical issues scaling and have not done so succesfully. This coins gonna bleed to 50c them its the time to buy.

They could offer 100% of the exchange fees back to the investor but if the exchange isn't fully functional under volume and/or no one is using it EXCEPT to claim COSS...the appeal is gone.

YOU FORGOT MANDATORY KYC

Everyone did

Nobody did you idiot that's why the volume only went back to 1mil instead of 3-5m they had. The bug they had yesterday fucked whatever confidence left that a lot of people had for the exchange. I know they fixed it and did a rollback but even the 100% fee split for 2 weeks might not entice people to use the exchange at the moment since it still is shit.

>slower and more broken than ED
>shittier UI than even HitBTC
>no volume
>most walllets are broken/can’t withdraw
>hot garbage
>the same devs who can’t even manage basic performance scaling want to demand my personal information

wen lambo xD

I think a few people did, price has been hovering around where it was before. Massive sell wall at around 1.4 usd which is preventing it from going up, but it refuses to dip.

You're right though, there aren't a lot of good stories to tell so far. The UI is feeling better now, the lag is gone (but volume is low so that's the likely reason)

I expect to see it go back up around 2 USD if the massive sell walls get deleted, then only the engine update can really prop up this coin. Hopefully all goes well.

srsly? fudge that site

HitBTC has better UI then most exchanges.

It's not mandatory, only mandatory when fiat trading pairs get released (assuming they get released).

the devs are fucking incompetent. i have 10k coss since october, but i'm not pulling the trigger for more, there are safer low market cap coins to invest desu

Nice investment timing, wish I had gotten in just a day earlier to get it at 50 cents. Most of my holdings are Coss right now but you're right, I wouldn't expect anything major until they can a better damn engine.

>Nice investment timing
not really, it was pretty fucking awful. i bought it at the octobers peak at 67k eth and i had to sit tight till decembers pump. i got -67% drawdown during that period.

So the only way to buy COSS is only on coss.io..

Oh did you get in at one of the spikes? RIP, no way of knowing tbf. KuCoin made the gains that Coss could've had the devs been better/more proactive.

hitbtc

Yeah I know but that pajeet deduced that no one bought the dip only because the volume of coss.io didn't explode

Site is working much better now, devs are listening to improvement suggesttions from community devs. Price is climbing up, i wish i bought more on the dip

People that thinks this will not go to andromeda because it's buggy NOW must not have understood how valuation of assets work.

I think the Trello group will accelerate that shit

Are you guys seriously going to entrust your money to a team that can't even run a simple website? Not even when they have so much on the line?

My only regret is not doubling my stack back at 10 cents.

>Exchange, simple website

>every other competitor can manage it just fine, in all cases infinitely better
Why are you betting on the worst player in the game?

It's amazing to me that this team hasn't lost everyone's faith already, because they sure as fuck should have. You guys are all gambling, you know that, right? You're fools and I think we all know what they say about a fool and his money.

Gamble all you like but don't pretend it's not what it is.

Because it's refreshing to have an exchange where they actually talk to you about problems they're having. (Looking at you, Bittrex + Kraken...)

>Gambling
Literally every crypto, ever. Real world use cases are still 98% pipe dreams.

"Refreshing"? What the fuck is the value of "refreshing"? Instead of sitting around talking about the problems, HOW ABOUT THEY FIX THEM LMAO. Like, you know, every other exchange does? Why do you value empty words over actual progress? Holy shit you are dumb.

I'm telling you guys. While it does seem like the team is genuine and just incompetent, this DOES have all the telltale signs of an exit scam. Exit scams all have one thing in common, they _sound_ good. They try to sound as good as possible for as long as possible, and that's literally all they do. Without ever getting results. Just nice-sounding words to try to string as many people along for as long as possible, and then it's all over. If they were a serious company I feel like they'd hire actually competent people to fix the problems instead of just saying nice reassuring words all the time.

>what is MVP
>what is alpha/beta

It's almost like you're trying purposefully to instill fear and confusion or something, but in what possible way could such an outlandish thing ever benefit you?

No user, you can't have my bags.

W-when will this hit 3$ again?

I wanna dump my bags

Dump them now user. New engine won't be out until March. Best to just let it all go.

The code is being improved right now by more than 30 developers of the community, there are a lot of people that want to fix this damn website so it moons, it wont take long.

I'm not selling at 50% loss senpai

Comunitty developer with acces to Trello

"I can say that we aren't allowed to divulge about the information contained within the trello. I will say that there is an incredible amount of information, future improvements, and quality suggestions from a diverse range of individuals who excel in different areas. This is a fantastic initiative and has given me yet another bout of fresh confidence in COSS."

It is already running much better than before.

I sold it long time ago, I am just pointing out your retardness.

Crowd-sourcing the exchange. I can't decide if I should be worried or excited, so I'm gonna settle on comfy.

To have access to the code developers need to sign a contract and an NDA so they don´t exploit vulnerabilities.
Definitely comfy.

WEW that 250 ethereum sell wall that just got put up, should've waited to buy

ETH deposit and withdraw is back online, people are dumping some more. Tasty tasty cheap COSS.

It IS an exit scam. Half the team have exit/pyramid scammed in the past.

Fuck, I should've kept my buy order. Could've had that sweet 20% discount.

Someone just offloaded 30k COSS at a severe discount.

Thank you for your bags, kind citizen. I shall carry them from here.

I saw at least 250k coss that dude had, he could dump some more.

Them candles tho.

I got access to the trello a couple of hours ago, looks good. There are a couple of knowledgeable devs there.

The new backend dev in Singapore will be a good one, he has recommendation from an Uncle Bob caliber guy. Im sure he will handle the new hires as well. Im pretty comfy again.

Why do people keep saying this is a scam?

If it were, they would not be so dedicated into fixing it. They would already have packed their bags. They didn't and spent over 14 hours, fixing the exchange. Rune, the guy in charge, also hired some new devs.

Also, mind you that this project is still in beta. Give it some time.

kek, maybe because they want to reel more people in and make more money? Dude are you seriously this fucking dense? Did you also fall for bitconnect?
Oh well, not everyone can win in life, there can only be so many winners. Some people are born to be losers (you) and will never amount to anything due to their inferior genes.

When do the dividends pay out to wallets? I imagine there is a sell cycle associated with dividend cash outs.

you choose yourself when you have enough

Snapshot Sundays, calculations take about 2 days, payouts Tuesday.

You'd think that'd mean people would just sell on Monday, but others are just as eager to buy all the cheap COSS and sit on it, so it doesn't move nearly as much as you might think.