Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/sibos17
lmgtfy.com/?q=zeppelin os what it is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and i still wouldn't sell

Saying it doesn't make it happen, kys

20 dollars by the end of march

this will revolutionise the crypto industry

Shadowfork is the death knell for this memecoin.

$0.00 end of the month. Delisted by Binance in February.

This coin has perfect code. The switch from ruby to go really streamlined it

Jason Parsnips we meet again

$100,000 in 2022
Market cap be damned

stinky linkies survived the purge

Can you explain what a shadow fork is?

a fork with a shadow baka

big if true

This sluttypants of a coin is doing jack shit while bullshit tokens are going up 60%. There is too much education required to be in this space.

That's the beauty of LINK. It doesn't require normies to succeed. Institutional money will carry it into the stratosphere once its true value is demonstrated.

The devs are dropping chainlink to go build private blockchains for swift.

A shadowfork is simply a secret fork. Veeky Forums wasn’t supposed to know about chainlink and thanks to AB and Nazi memes, Sergey and Jason very likely shadowforked the token, making the current one useless. I’d sell at a price increase at testnet launch.

A hacker known as "Cipher2FA" broke into their private repository and stole all the source code and release a darknet copy, rendering chainlink obsolete

This. We're holding worthless tokens.

did you really not hear the leaked sergei interview? chainlink is basically an exit scam...

The meme narrative of this token gets deeper every week.

Isn't all tokens essentially worthless at this point?

this is literally the most retard comment i've ever seen on Veeky Forums

sold my link for mincoin

hey guys time traveller from the future here.

I let you in on a secret.
LINK's technology and scope becomes so widespread, efficient, and useful that anyone that bought shares ends up growing a second penis in a couple years.
screencap this post.

I can keep my 195 Linkies on Binance, right? If I lose 14 sending them to MEW they will miss their siblings.

sure, sure.. gooks are cool.

Keep them until binance reduces their fee

>cares more about losing 14 LINK than getting Gox'd
>195
whatever

Never mind the market cap, those tokens have no real-world use. None.

t. someone who actually makes smart contracts interact with off-chain data for a living

the memes are funny though

D E L U S I O N A L
E
L
U
S T I N K Y
I
O
N
A
L I N K I E S

He's right, though.

I like your wording. Saying "simply" adds to your credibility nice and smooth. Well meme'd. And thanks for keeping the community informed mate! This is the kind of info I come here for

Lol how u doing pajeet? ChainLink is a PnD scam coin people.. avoid at all costs. DYOR.
Check their pnd scam discord yourself for proof:
>bMFVqMR

Just bought another 10k

60k link now, my body is ready!

They even say so on smartcontract.com.

Yeah this is a common misconception. SWIFT has their own thing, but Link will be used by zeppelin_os apps which is huge. Now we just need to get into the new fork. There will be an airdrop from what I understood from Jason's post on gitter. Link owners get compensated 1/10 and the new token will be added on binance once it's released

What is zeppelin_os and who/what is it used by? I know I could probably just google it but yeah

Exactly, it makes no sense for SWIFT to entrust some neets with providing such a critical service. I can't believe it's been so overlooked. I harbor no hope of getting tokens from the private fork though.

WHATS THH POINT IN LIVING ANYMORE THEY TRICKED US INTO BELIEVING THIS WILL BE A BIG COIN AND ITS NOT YET

WRONG

create.smartcontract.com/sibos17

lmgtfy.com/?q=zeppelin os what it is

I'm pretty certain we will receive a fair amount of tokens, 1/10 was mentioned. The circulation supply will be 10x more after the fork tho so it dilutes the price a bit. Doesn't change the technical fundamentals of course!
zeppelin_os is basically just tools for building blockchain apps and smartcontracts. CL will be their standard oracle service. They're already doing smartcontracts and powering networks worth billions.

>1/10 was mentioned

Hang on so this whole time I've been thinking SWIFT will adopt CL. Mind my pleb questions, but if they do not, won't that affect the adoption massively, and hence, the price?

>fork
stopped reading right there

he is baiting and you are getting baited. DYOR

If Binance got Gox'd we'd have bigger problems than his stupid 100 bucks.

>using ChainLink as their SWIFT oracle = using the ChainLink network

I'm not saying they won't be using ChainLink, don't get me wrong. They just won't be using the ChainLink you're invested in.

This. Coins get reissued from ERC20 tokens (used for beta testing) to new coins from the blockchain.

Seems like LINK's current ERC20 tokens were just test tokens to be used on the testnet, and for the mainnet they will instead use new tokens created from a new ChainLINK blockchain.

Better sell your LINK so that you can buy the new tokens when they get released.

According to Jason Parcel SWIFT oracle will use the basic network but WILL NOT use the token. This will have a minor effect on the price proposition, more importantly you should focus on preparing for the shadow fork

This. Just because Sergey works with SWIFT to develop their own private fork, that doesn't imply that the CL tokens are any more valuable.

Oooh, it makes a "E" like "Enron"

>$1

Fixed.

I know you think this is a joke but i'm actually serious.

Can I join your Discord?

thanks for the clarification user. I doubt Binance would list them though. Would be somewhat confusing to list 2 forks of the same token. I think they have enough headaches with bitcoin forking every full moon. I would think Kucoin is the most likely candidate.

You.
You're a fucking genius I like you.

Seriously I believe 10k Link will make you a millionaire by 2020. That's conservative.

edit: not 2 forks, but the original and forked version.

I'm a fucking brainlet and I'm fucking confused. If SWIFT is using their own fork of the token, how would the regular token have so much value? Obviously it will be used by other companies too, but this whole SWIFT thing will do nothing to it's price? Also, how to prepare for the shadow fork?

Those other people you're quoting are just memeing, but i'm actually serious.
SWIFT and the ChainLink team are working together to create an oracle for the SWIFT communication network, they won't be using the general ChainLink nodes.

>If SWIFT is using their own fork of the token

They'll only be using their own ChainLink nodes, they don't even have a need for a token.

>but this whole SWIFT thing will do nothing to it's price

Correct.

>Also, how to prepare for the shadow fork?

The whole shadow fork thing is probably just a meme.

Just make sure to lock the price of your LINK tokens ready for the shadowfork.

This. And I'm a 6k holding linkie in for the long haul. Stop shilling people. If they're not on board yet, fuck them.

Okay thanks man. Now, do you still believe the price of ChainLINK can/will be quite a bit higher than what it is today? I've bought a fair amount since 16c because my understanding of what it does makes me believe it's an important part of the blockchain. However, I was also most definitely persuaded by the fact that SWIFT would be using LINK.

Nobody is buying this FUD you dumb nigger. At least shadowing forking and price locking are funny.

Jesus just stop posting already you're obviously too dumb for this board

If you can't see that that pajeet is apart of the fud then you're a bit retarded

There is no shadow fork. I probably shouldn't even tell you since you clearly haven't done any research at all, but I don't want to be the one who memes you out of the chance of your lifetime. What comes to SWIFT I can't even understand the FUD, it's like saying they will use cars but without engine and tires

>Now, do you still believe the price of ChainLINK can/will be quite a bit higher than what it is today?

LINK will definitely recover from the current dip. I can't do any price predictions for the future.

> I've bought a fair amount since 16c because my understanding of what it does makes me believe it's an important part of the blockchain. However, I was also most definitely persuaded by the fact that SWIFT would be using LINK.

Oracles are a mandatory part of smart contracts with real-world use cases. ChainLink is a solid project, but that doesn't mean there won't be technologically more advanced competition in the near future.

Actually that premise is totally acceptable it happens in many industries including the auto. So there.

I've been high as fuck this whole thread so I don't really know what's been going on but now I read it back I see this was a massive ass FUD thread and actually my 13k chainlink is gonna make me rich as fuck. Fuck yeah cunts

Just tell him what the shadowfork is. You shouldn’t lie. And you might want to explain the role of Jason Parser.

Please tell me why SWIFT would use some random persons oracle node.

The general public doesn't have access to SWIFT APIs in the first place.
If you DYOR, you'd know that nodes have to actually deliver relevant API data to receive payments.

Also, as i already said, i'm not saying that SWIFT won't be using ChainLink. I'm just saying that SWIFT won't be giving LINK any value since they'll exclusively use their own nodes.

Kek. Enjoy your bags.

>he thought banks would use third party systems rather than in house solutions

Jason Parsons is the guy who invented Dogecoin right?

im skeptical because even chainlink's whitepaper says its value shouldnt be more than "a cup of coffee"

Shut the fuck up faggot

Overvalued it as never meant for the price go above 1 dollar. also itwill be shadowforked

Mfw I cracked the cypher that leads you to the exchange where shink (shadow forked link) is listed. I'll give you a hint: it's an anagram of Jason parser couple with a numeric substitution using the last four post ids from assblasted.

Not sure if bait but I'll take it. SWIFT doesn't produce all the data needed for banking in house. They need external data and especially need to connect a shit load of random people when doing payments. For example you can buy bonds, they need outside data for automatization of the lifecycle. ChainLink is designed for banking and B2B smartcontracts. They won't use random peoples information, they contact the same APIs like they do right know, but instead of having people do the verification they use several nodes that each stake a shit load of money to prove they are trustworthy.

"their own" oracle does not necessarily mean it's their own private implementation. I could set up a node on Chainlink and have "my own" oracle...

Having said this, it is still possible the SWIFT implementation is private, could go either way. PSD2 makes it seem more likely they'll need/want the public version though since they need an open standard that all fintechs can use.

God damn, FUD is really reaching some high levels of complexity for LINK.

Next level FUD.

Remember people saying the same shit about ethereum at $9

Stay poor faggot

>decentralized
>using their own nodes

Pick one.

You fucking idiots. Do you think SWIFT has all the fucking information they need for the shit they do. Why would they even use decentralized oracles if that was the case. SWIFT will use Link tokens.

Hey shitdick, I'm agreeing with you that SWIFT will likely use regular LINK tokens. I'm just saying it's POSSIBLE they use a private implementation and create their own lil mini decentralized network among the parties involved.

I see. I am sorry. That's a possible scenario. Actually I believe Jason Parcel has previously been working on building in-house DLT solutions of financial institutions. Just google the guy, he's not the first result you get from google

API data isn't decentralized in the first place.

Did AssBlaster ever show up last night

Node operators are paid in link. I consult with a dev who has 20 years experience and is in smart contracts, as well as legal and real estate professionals who are trying to create contracts for their industries.

Faggot

But you don't need link to run a node, who cares you'll just get link for free eventually, it looks like linkbagholders lose again.

Keep fucking fudding, we need this shit to hit rock bottom before March.

The amount of FUD in this thread is astounding. Who ever said anything about an actual fork? Show me fucking PROOF.

The Jason Parsnips leak yesterday. Check the archive