TRON

I don't usually fud but.. anyone care to explain why someone would put money in TRON?

>decentralized internet
>web 4.0
>google translate website
>BICYCLE PARTNERSHIP
>whitepaper = toilet paper

Yeah, really fucking confident they will pull a working product (what the fuck that even does is beyond me).

I know there are other highly overvalued tokens/coins in the top 20 with no real product like Cardano but to me this shit smells the most.

Nice fud just bought 100k

normies

Sir...

Most people fomoed in when there were news about the stupid ass crypto dogs.
After that people got greedy, instead of selling once they made an easy x2 they kept holding even though the news at that point was priced in.
And now they lost money because of the whole shitshow.

>People bought tron at 30c

60 % + on binance right now

They are stupid people who just got into crypto and became religiously and emotionally attached to the coin shilled on facebook the most. Tron has some massive facebook groups, and not coincidentally Verge and XRP do too. Seems like a calculated and more elaborate pump and dump plan than you find with trashy discord pump and dump groups when it comes to Verge and Tron. Just talk to any tronny, you cannot reason with them. They call you dumb, ignorant, FUDDER, etc when you point out the legitimate issues with it. You cannot fix stupid.

I have no words for this.

And neither for this.

I guess this is the closest answer I will ever get.

Its how I reason it. And tron's price could do well for a while, we all saw how long bitconnect went on for despite it being an obvious pyramid scheme. The bubble still hasnt popped so these shit projects and tokens should stay around for a while longer.

Yeah, can't really reason with the price in this space. Bitconnect just casually 10x'd after the fiasco.

Going to be 50c in a day or two. Load up boys and be sure to well when you are most excited.

Because it has made me money in the past, and is making me money right now.

I'm not one of the chowderheads that bought at ATH, I bought when its price was in the double-digit satoshis, and sold when it hit 2k. (Actually, I sold on the downside of the 2k spike - I sold at 1800.)

Then I bought again a day or two ago when it hit 350 sat. Now it's knocking at 800 sat.

I don't know - or frankly, even care - what this coin is supposed to stand for, but what it has been for me is some very easy fucking money.

I don't have any loyalties to it; I am not a fan, I am not a follower or anything like that - I just like that it has made me almost 3 BTC over the past few weeks.

Dude.. tron is jailbreaking the internet. Think about that for a second..

me

Yeah I get it.

Guess I should have worded better that I'm really wondering if anyone is holding this but I guess I will find those people from facebook and not from Veeky Forums.

1) data storage is decentralized, especially problem in china where internet is shit
2)allows content creators to make money and keep more whereas right now google/youtube take up to 60-70%.
3)small youtube channels have all been demonetized
4)literally storing data on a blockchain. (i.e. allow a game server to run on the blockchain)

Helo sirs can someone pls post indian guy reverse scammed for his TRON so I can laugh at the comments again. Thank u sirs.

Yeah, this. It's why you get shit like #teamTron, it's that religious and emotional attachment that keeps this turd afloat.

>4)literally storing data on a blockchain. (i.e. allow a game server to run on the blockchain)

Wouldn't this mean the game can't be updated once it's been written to the blockchain? Bugs can't be fixed etc.

Seems good.

you wouldn't run the whole game on the blockchain. you would only need some parts like

1)chat (for improved user privacy)
2)item scarcity so you can know the games market
3)micro-transcations
4)and maybe subscribers (i.e. runescape/wow)

thank you

never underestimate the power of normies.

Baofeng being a huge company, Justin Sun having the credentials and recognition he has, along with hiring devs from companies like Alibaba and having partnerships with decent companies are huge reasons to at least consider. Although personally, I'm just riding TRX through the breakout, I don't know if I plan on sticking the long-run through, but I think people underestimate how qualified Justin is

Reasons to buy TRON:

You are chinese
You want to buy cryptodogs
You want to rent bicycles in china
You want to pay tips on a snapchat app for chinese
You want to pay for game tokens on chinese games
You realize all of the above is very unappealing if its a low supply expensive token.

Reasons why non-chinese normies invested in it:
ME WAN FRE MON MON ME BUY COIN