LIVE EDU ICO

12 hours until this ICO ends. If shit like Lamden (TAU) managed to do 10x from their ICO price, this can do even more
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/wI1WzJ6FpyGpKZSSG
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/wI1WzJ6FpyGpKZSSG
>Current Price: 1 EDU = $0.10 and $1 = 10 EDU
>Hardcap 10MM (4MM left)
>LiveEdu is a decentralized peer-to-peer project learning platform for people to improve their job skills in future technologies. LiveEdu is building the YouTube for online education and professional development. We are taking one category out of YouTube and building it out into a bigger category of its own. Just as Twitch took the category gaming out of YouTube and built it into its own large vertical, LiveEdu is taking the category professional development out of YouTube. The main participants in the LiveEdu network are project creators, viewers, moderators, API developers, colleges, schools, libraries, businesses and third-party online education companies. We are an
existing business, with team members from Amazon and Y-combinator. LiveEdu is building the world's largest project learning network starting with the eight topics: artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, game development, data science, cryptocurrencies, programming, design, and augmented and virtual reality. Our network will be all opened for all topics in 2019. We aim to develop a decentralized online learning network that is not reliant on learning theory, but practical career skills by using real complete projects.
Project creators create educational projects and are paid monthly, lifelong royalty fees as viewers learn from their projects. We are emulating the token model of Steemit and applying it to LiveEdu. In this paper we explain the token mechanics for the blockchain EDU smart contract tokens and how we intend to fully integrate EDU into the whole product, internal and external ecosystem.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.liveedu.tv/static/docs/LiveEdu-white-paper.pdf
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/RvtcbSp8gyZCFhgZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

noooooo, doggy afuera!

Brainlet here, is this worth investing?

It is, now go put 10 ETH and decide what color you want for your lambo

Nice, I just bought 100k

>competing with Youtube, Khan Academy, Coursera, Exex, MIT MOOCs etc..
>blockchain tech literally adds nothing

i dont see it op, plus 10c for an IOC seems expensive

>1 EDU = $0.10 and $1 = 10 EDU
Whoa, what about 10 EDU? And 10$? Your'e opening my mind here.

why does this shit need a different token? couldn't it use fucking eth? why's there only like rusky dev with no prior blockchain experience?

>expensive
I don't know about the supply, but there's a 10 million hardcap, so the price depends on the amount of coins. I'll throw 1eth and if it manages to perform like Linda, I'd be happy

Nothing needs tokens and yet there are tokens for everything

are you fucking retarded?

Do we really need crypto? It's just digital tulips. Even tron made it to top 10 and be worth almost 10B

umm, delete this
if there are more buyers we will have to share our tokens with them
soft cap is passed

kys nocoiner

This doesn't need a blockchain. Absolute definition of a shitcoin. A few more of these and we can pop this crypto bubble.

Also their competition is insane lmaao jjst why they even decided to try and compete I won't ever understand

>Do we really need crypto?
Just get rich and stop wondering about it. I bought lamden and sold it for 10x. I'm going to do the same with this one

>muh doesn't need blockchain
10m marketcap honey
easiest 2x

How long for 2x?

put in 0.5 for keks. hopefully they don't scam.

I just threw 1.2 ETH at this.
This better be good. It's my first ICO.

Got 1170. Am I going to make it make it?

Have any of you even opened up the whitepaper?

tokensale.liveedu.tv/static/docs/LiveEdu-white-paper.pdf

It's definitely written by a non-native English speaker, and I just have a bad feeling about it. I'm out.

They have a "business guy" and a "python engineer" on their team, so it sounds super promising. Fartnoise.

I bought 1000 EDUS
BTW DONT USE FAGGOT OPS REF LINKS FUCKING FILTHY MONEY HUNGRY FAT SNAKE

Why are you so ingrateful? It's not like you are getting less coins

How many coins exist?

No one?

Bought 0.5 eth. If this ends up being a scam, I will end you OP

tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/RvtcbSp8gyZCFhgZ0

Use this link if you haven't signed up yet.

t. not a stinky pajeet

I can't believe you people are shilling this. Read the whitepaper. Please.

PRO TIP: If you have time to post your ICO (meaning it didnt sell out in 3 minutes) You bought a loser. These posts are like a coping device. Misery loves company and all that stuff. Sorry OP no reasurance from me. You bought blockchain for the sake of blockchain in a market they crypto community doesnt even support. Education? Should have bought a sex robot ICO or some shit nigga.

Have you read the whitepaper? What does it say?

There's literally nothing wrong with it.

DYOR

>Have you read the whitepaper? What does it say?

Yes.

>There's literally nothing wrong with it.
They literally say their team has "business guys", and one of them is a "python engineer".

Can't make this shit up.

>DYOR
so you didn't read the whitepaper yet you're shilling this shitcoin. makes me hmmmmmmm, pajeet

I'm not even shilling you fucking retard, I'm telling you guys to DYOR and make your own decision. It's a promising ICO but if you're going to make a financial decision (in either direction) based on some anonymous stranger's editorialized interpretation of a white paper then you shouldn't be pretending to be an investor.

I'm not browsing Veeky Forums to DYOR

Then get out of crypto because you are never going to make it.

>implying you need to DYOR to make it in a bull market

Kek same. 0.1 eth boys ride or die muh fugga

What wallets did you all use to send the eth? Is it not the same address you'll use to receive the token? Why does it say to use Jaxx? I thought it was MEW that offered all the ERC 20 token support?

I bought lamden after it was shilled on here mid ICO...

duurrr brainlet

MEW