Bitcoin Cash Usurpation

So now that the Bitcoin Cash developers have made clear they are adding as many applications onto BCH from other alt-coins why are you holding anything else? CoinShuffle is already out so it is better than Dash. Zk-snarks coming soon. Ring signatures planned to roll out as well. Zerocoin protocol coming as well. The old OpCodes being released makes Ethereum useless. So why would you buy any other coin when Bitcoin Cash will be them all?

Will Bitcoin Cash implement proof of stake?

AHHHHHHHH

Because they all claim they're doing THIS and doing THAT. but most have nothing to show for it yet. Just like Bcash! !
wake me up when they've finished even half their mile stones. There's another 1500 vaperware coins claiming the same shit daily.

No. Proof-of-Stake isn't secure as the person with the largest stake doesn't have to continually invest money to keep his position as the largest stakeholder as does the largest miner. The largest miner always has to pay off and buy new equipment so they can never attack the system without massive losses, but the largest stakeholder can easily attack the system and still be a net winner so long as they were an early adopter. The BCH team isn't adding things that would be detrimental to the coin or its userbase.

They already came out with Cash Shuffle, the new Cash address, they have almost finished a new transaction processing code that will allow your computer to process transactions parallel on your cpu cores. The BU dev team is upgrading the infrastructure so BCH can achieve VISA level transaction throughput on a machine with a 4 core cpu and 16 GB of RAM. No one comes out with updates faster than BCH. Once zk-snarks come out (being done by Amaury Sechet) its game over.

Why would anyone buy ShitCash when there is BTC and ETH? Fake copy free money scam coin should be worth 0, exactly like most other copy clone coins except LTC and ZEC

Did you even read the post? BCH will incorporate everything BTC ETH and ZEC have to offer all in one coin with the lowest fees of any crypto. There is no other coin even physically capable of doing this. BCH is in a league of its own.

Also the way BCH incorporates the zk-snarks through extension blocks removes the duplication of coins issue that ZEC has by localizing the risk to the extension block and not the main block thus ensuring that there are never more than 21 million BCH. ZEC can't offer that. So by technical merits alone BCH is a better privacy coin than ZEC.

Wake me when they actually do it.

All the top 20 coins are at least 12 months away of doing anything of significance.

But none of the top 20 coins other than BCH is even capable of this. Without big blocks you can't do this. BCH is the only coin with big blocks.

hearing the leader of bitcoin cash freak out when someone called it bcash convinced me this coin is basically a cult. lost interest real fast

No one other than Ver and Wu care what you call it. It's funny how you Corecucks literally admit you have no argument as to how your coins will beat BCH. You just say you don't believe what it is capable of or you don't like some of the people involved. You never even try to debate which coins are best. Telling isn't it.

i'm not even a core cuck, i just see a coin headed by a mad man. i dont care about bitcoin or bcash

convince me this crazy cult leader isnt in charge and i'll be more interested. maybe he doesnt have any real power over the coin? he seems greasy i dont trust him

Ok then you're an alt-cuck. Why are you buying alts when BCH will provide all the features your alts do, plus all the features of all other coins you don't own and all for a lower fee?

like why even pretend its bitcoin. "the real bitcoin" we all know its less decentralized.

meanwhile isnt btcp faster? yes it is, also has privacy. bcash doesnt even seem to be the best fork.

maybe if they really are going to roll out all these features but i'll have to do some digging because im not taking ips word for it and no evidence has been proivided

You can't prove a negative dumbass, that's a rule of logic. So I'll reverse the question and ask you to prove he controls the coin since that is actually logically possible to be proven.

i will literally buy some bcash despite their crazed cult leader and greasy sales pitch about "the real bitcoin" if i get some evidence that they're truly implementing such features.

But BCH will have zk-snarks, so what is the point of BTCP. Does BTCP have smart contracts? No. BCH does. Does BTCP have Cash Shuffle? No. BCH does. Can BTCP offer ring signatures as well? No. BCH can. Again, the features of all the coins you own are being added to BCH. So why own these one feature coins when BCH has all of them?

Anyways this board has proved itself as a hivemind of retards as advertised. Its time for me to sleep.

Because POS beats POW any day.

Google extension blocks. Extension blocks allow you to use literally any protocol you code, but it requires massive blocks. That means only BCH gets to do this.

i perceive him to be the probable leader of the coin. how much power he truly has i have no idea. but i dont trust him. that's all. convince me he isn't the grand leader of bcash and that his madness can't destroy the coin if he flips out in narcissitic arrogance. "i'm a millionaire, i'm a millionaire" he keeps saying "i dont have to put up with this i was a millionaire before biitcoin" yeah great buddy, dont care. bcash bcash bcash

alright maybe i'm being too hard on the guy i don't know. he just touched a nerve with me when i saw him in that interview. he could have even gotten mad at bash in a way that didn't irritate me, but he didn't, he made it about himself and how fantastic he is because he's a millionaire and nobody has any right to talk to a millionaire like that. its like fuck you buddy

i know im dumb and i hate myself but guess what. dumb people buy coins too

meanwhile all the claims in this thread could be heresy or made up. i'm going to have to care enough to do my own research, and i'm basically retarded so thats going to take fucking forever. even a single link to a tweet or something to suggest that bcash is going to bring all these new features and i would buy it despite my mistrust regarding leadership

>Stuff that Will Never happen

If this does come to pass, thing is, you already have all this stuff on Ethereum. Bcash will have to go up against ethereum and its tokens, every Token has its own Cult and Vitalik him self has a cult.

>extension block
I remember reading that in Satoshi’s paper. Visionary indeed.

no proof, probably all made up. ive already lost interest. i'm a millionaire and i was a millionaire before bitcoin i dont need to take tthis insult

actually fuck it im starting to like the guy

If Roger Ver gets v&, BCH drops 97% on the news. Now THATS centralisation!

kek. How is this crap better than Wanchain?
>muh smartcontracts with 10 minute blocks

i take back everything i said about the bcash guy. i'm a brainlet and got triggered and didnt understand the point he was making. i feel bad. still calling it bcash though

>that's a rule of logic
hmmmm..... not it's not

Why does only bch get to do it, and how is it secure and decentralized. I'm clueless, not trying to be a dick.

BCH pairings are up on KuCoin starting today. It's happening slowly.

Calling BCH 15k end of year if they let in the masses in limited quantities. If they open the floodgates, 30k or more. Lets just hope it happens slowly as the normies will crash us for sure.