Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5Mx7yYdEhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>people still think you can predict crypto

hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=G5Mx7yYdEhE

You can.

ADA?

So none of this coins will implement any new tech feature of value this year? Because thats what he is proposing if he is predicting the price by watching the market

As long as "human" is a factor in the calculations no you fucking can't.

Which is funny because humans determine the price

>75 cents
That Utter Fuckboi

That's very.... conservative of him

>Geometrical brownish motion
Tell me why anyone would use the model for large particles moving through a low viscous medium to predict economics

Neo over 1k but xlm only 75 cents?

Nah

Yes. Spot on.

The expected returns of GBM are independent of the value of the process, which agrees with what we would expect in reality.

A GBM process only assumes positive values, just like real prices.

A GBM process shows the same kind of 'roughness' in its paths as we see in real prices.

Calculations with GBM processes are relatively easy.

GBM is used in the stock market and doesn't account for the 1-3% (huge) fluctuations in price. In otherwards, it assumes the volatility is a constant and doesn't jump, fucking stupid using this for crypto it's not going to be accurate

ETH 3x
NEO 10x
Cripple stagnates

I might not be an oracle, but these numbers please me so I choose to believe it.

Well not exactly.
Humans set the price in their orders.
The exchanges algorithm for placing priority on buy and sell and stop limit orders is what ultimately determine the price.
Humans are behind the exchanges, but most of the trading is done through bots/algorithms/ etc...

after the big cirsis in the late 2000's brought "the quants" out in to the spotlight. Now everyone wants to game the system, by setting up programs to run calculations based off of complex algebra and calculus.

>BTC 24k
possible
>ETH 3.5k
Doubtful, could happen.
>Ripple $2
Probably.
>LTC $200
will go higher.
>Stellar at $0.75
Probably.
>Dash at 2k
doubt
>NEO at 1.2k
doubt
>XEM $4
never heard of that shitcoin
>XMR $500
Will go higher.

Ripple will be 2$ in three days lmao. 5$ eom guaranteed.

i absolutely hope he is

i'm currently in with 25% BTC and 75% ETH. both 25% loss atm. starting budged was only 1000 but still, it would be a leap to about 3750 if the prediction is right

Lol $0.29 incoming

Great, screencapped

The market doesn't give a shit about tech.

I feel like cripple is going to at least 5 by eoy

Do you actually believe the xrp shills that much?

yikes