WTF BIZ

Literally everything is mooning besides BCH

BCC drops 97%, Veeky Forums says don't invest in.
>moons harder than any coin

Tron dumps hard after ATH and even more after crash. Veeky Forums say it's vaporware (and it is, it is an ERC20 token with nothing done yet), so don't buy it
>moons anyway because "buy the dip faggot"

BTC is dead for me, no logic in supporting a slow and expensive coin when you can use LTC or BCH.
>BTC still moons harder than BCH because "muh stoer o value"

Always do the opposite you think/biz says.
ALWAYS.

Crypto market has no logic, fuck me

Not even a single reply

Look into a bigger picture
How many people lost money on bcc and trx already?

What are you trying to say?
I'm still +400% overall but i'm missing stupidly absurd and nonsense +1000000% moons
I feel stupid for supporting the "superior" Bitcoin
It just feels like I'm a brainlet
Maybe I am

Bcash is not done yet. There are things in the works, exchanges being made that are going to make Bcash a much more attractive investment. It has perhaps more potential than any coin in the top 10 if the devs working on it do it right. Its also the real bitcoin. Just have patience.

Also I dont know if now is the time to be buying it while its cheap or its better to buy other things that are making more gains, then pick this up later when things start happening. Thats your call, either way, keep a close eye on it.

Bitmain are ONLY accepting Bcash. That tells me enough. It is objectively superior yet ALL THE NORMIES INVEST IN TRON AND BTC

>Always do the opposite you think/biz says.
ALWAYS.
but Veeky Forums hates bch

>it's another Veeky Forums is one guy episode

>if the devs working on it do it right.
These would be the same devs whose greatest accomplishment was to clone BTC with a block size increase that was already designed by sotashi years ago....

Bitcoin dropped less than alts yesterday
Bitcoin moons less than alts today
100% logical.

There’s only one dev, and he’s only changed two lines of BTCs code
BCH is the parasitechain

Satoshi Nakamoto wanted to change the block size before leaving

Daily reminder, ripple is more valuable than this shitcoin

Ripple +43%
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>clone BTC with a block size increase
You fucking idiot, it's not a clone. it IS Bitcoin, with the block size limit increased.

I'm so fucking triggered by normies

Yeah it's pretty disturbing how logically sound/intelligent decisions seem so ineffective in this market, ever since normies have flooded in. I think the people having most success are probably just on the slightly higher end of "average" in terms of smarts, because that way they can still relate to the unfathomably retarded normie way of thinking, and be in tune with their """logic""" and thus make profits.

Bitcoin Cash still exists? It's literally useless. There are lots of better alts for transacting and no one thinks it's the legit Bitcoin. I can guarantee you it will nothing but bleed out slowly now that the hype is over.

ah, thus they can do so, interesting

I'll become a normie now. Thanks

>everything is mooning
>mooning
A 5% increase is not a 'moon'

Shut the door on your way out

i hold bch too and the price is just depressing. but i know the moment i sell my bch it will moon

Im up 25% from yesterday at this time.

Or maybe, just maybe, it's all a bunch of glorified gambling.

Hold user, hold...

Checked. Same boat as you, this fucking coin is killing me. Wtf is its problem?

>tfw missed the great alt bull run of december 2017 holding fucking bch.

Most coins are
It is not a moon

Coinbase doesn't offer euro/BCH trading.
Accessibility is king.

any info on when they are going to enable it?

No idea, but it probably won't change much. Only short term hype matters. Not to say it won't moon for a while when listed.

It's because fags want to hang onto fundamentals. Fuck that shit!

Any ETA on when this fucker is going to stop underperforming the entire crypto market?

after Lightning Network fails.

BCH is a fucking joke.
It's the forever butthurt shit little brother of BTC (which is also shit but the stupid mothers of the neighborhood think highly of him).

Just check its fucking fanbase and its mainface, not even /v/ is so asspained and with inferiority complexes all the time.

So a couple years from now? maybe?

no, paying $10 fee for 5$ stuff and waiting couple hours for confirmation is a joke

i don't see the point of investing in ripple if it'll never go above 10 bucks..

go back 2 plebbit if you want attention, faggot

Thinking that broadcasting your coffee purchase to every node on an global network and having it immortalized on a public ledger forever is not retarded.

>Thinking that allowing for censorship (aka not broadcasting a coffee purchase to the entire network) on a censorship-resistant network is not retarded.

The futures traders (the ones who crashed the market) can't trade futures on BCH, so they're suppressing it. If there is any justice in the world (there might not be, GoT might have nailed it) then BCH will reign supreme.

Thinking that a lightning hub will be able to censor the transmission of your hashed transaction that can be published to the blockchain at any time.

>Thinking that a centralized authority (aka hub) will NOT be able to censor a transmission of a transaction that can only be published to the blockchain through a hub or in exchange for a huge fee
>Thinking that if publishing to a blockchain is the way to go you even need hubs

Lightning network uses onion routing so a hub doesn't know where the transaction is from or going.

The worst a hub can do is disconnect itself, in which case you just find a different route.

BCH pairings up on KuCoin today. It's happening slowly, get ready faggots

>just find a different route
is the same as
>just find a different hub
Today's financial system allows you to
>just find a different bank
Do you realize how stupid and non-innovative this is? It's just a banking layer that's slower than SQL Server

>paying $10 to open channel on LN to pay $15 for LN stickers is not retarded

Plz help. Not sure how much longer i can take the psychological torture of holding bch much longer.

It will automatically find a different route like the TCP/IP protocol does you tard.

I've been margin longing BCH with 20x leverage for one month, get on my level of psychological torture

Im honestly impressed you somehow havent been liquidated yet