why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NrO-2SQc2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whales are pumping it
Normies are buying as a result

but isn't it literally worthless now
why would anyone want this coin

Bitconnect is posting updates on the website.
They're asking people to invest into their new ICO BitconnectX and are offering to buy the BCC for 20$ or have it converted into 150$ BitconnectX token.
I might be wrong about some details though

>For next 10 days we are allowing members outside the U.S.A, to participate in the BitConnect X ICO with BCC at $150. This is to support existing coin holders and give the BCC coin some initial stability after these recent events.
>We still expect BitConnect coin (BCC) to gain its value back and you can hold your coins in the website wallet or transfer them to a QT wallet.
The absolute madmen
they're just continuing this scam
I am impressed if anything

>mfw I didn't buy the dip

because biz always wrong.

>wanted to buy in like crazy yesterday
>only sold on literally who exchanges

>Bitconnect, Literal confirmed scam
+300%
>LINK, partnership with swift, extremely legit, solves major smart contract issue
Barely 20% up.

Normies don't know shit about LINK, as you well know.

Normies need to die

Yes, which is why when this bubble pops guess what? Coins like bitconnect and 98% of the whole fucking market will die and be worth 1c, but coins with actual use like LINK and XMR will be worth so much more than they are now.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So why did LINYk crash harder than almost all other shitcoins? I’m fucking tempted to sell, this shit goes the slowest of all coins in a bull market and crashes the hardest in a market crash. Why the fuck should anyone hold LINK in the short term?

Woo got 2.5k out of my BCC

Because Link isn’t a coin you beta niggerfaggot. At least pretend to be knowledgeable in the topic you shit talk.

Yeah, tell him Steve Dave!

>MUH TOKEN VS COIN CAEL ITT THE RITE NAEM REEEE
Fucking cryptosoyboy

bitconnEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

Did this guy just up load a video of him breaking the law?
youtube.com/watch?v=4NrO-2SQc2U

Because it just came off a fucking massive run is why. Combine a regular correction with a whole market correction and that's what you get.