APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

I...I.. am sorry Justin

ath incoming

Sorry Justin

the dumb market holy fuck

already down 50 sats, you going back to 5 cent tronies

no one will eat that 480 btc walls untill 1000 sats

Its not too late to buy its just going to keep going.

nope, this is nothing wait till its listed on kucoin and english trx dogs come out both on the 22nd

I hate this coin but I bought 5k just because normies are retarded and will pump it again.

time to sell

And Justin will make another stream

250 sats here we go!

>TRX, BCC, and XRP mooning
>but Vechain doesn't

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I FUCKING HATE THIS MIARKET

god I hope the chink government bans crypto so these chink whales fuck off.

>and it's ogre

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

deluded tronnies

Sorry for selling at 20 cents and making 100x and leaving you with bags you still are unable to dump even after a 100% pump. So so very sorry. Ill wipe my tears with my 10 grand I made in 1 day. Keep that hustle going faggots. This is what happens when you dont know how to swind trade.

APOLOGIZE NOW!

This bitconnect, tron, and ripple business has really opened my eyes. The posts on crypto facebook groups, the retardation on youtube. This shit honestly makes me feel like a fucking genius, I'm stunned at the how retarded people are. People have non-ironically seen "web 4.0", "jailbreaking the internet" and other empty slogans that honestly border on parody and thought yeah, that sounds good.

biz isn't great and we joke about how dumb people are on here but there several levels of retardation beneath this board and that's truly horrifying. A sobering thought.

Tfw my normie cousin bought this because it was 3 cents and "if it gets to a dollar I'll be rich
Tfw I read the whitepaper and notice that it's all just hype and tell him to sell
Tfw he's made a lot more money than me and my REQ bags

FUCK i sold 6000 trx @ 537

This is why I love Tron.

Salty neckbeard losers on Veeky Forums do a shitload of research and buy solid projects, and then turn pink when some scam takes off and leaves them in the dust while normies make bank.

Your solid realistic projects sound boring to normies and that's why you don't make money. That's why you are a salty FUDing poorfaggot like this faggot who thinks boasting about making 10 grand in a day is anything of note.

I love how Tron puts normies in the place they belong, in the top of the social pecking order. Both in crypto and in real life. You bitter nerds are getting rekt.

checked
TRX ATH incoming

fuck this market man
>when will they learn

CHINKED

Biz is truly smart people acting like retards

>not riding the easiest and most profitable pump and dump coins in the market
>feel like a genius

Nocoiner level of brainlet.

If you think these are gains wait till you see Universa being traded.

>>but Vechain doesn't
February after the annoucement and rebranding Padawan...

There's a lot I don't understand about a lot of different parts of this whole game. But I've never been more confident in being able to rob blind and leave the room before anyone notices they're losing money. A lot of people have entered for the status thing of being a cryptoperson.

Next Dump coming give it a week to raise confidence

Justin is a fucking stupid chink and i hate him.