How long until Tether exit scam?

How much time do we have left until they get busted?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/
omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

6 months. Then it is time to cash out for a while. But crypto will be better without this crap.

so dangerous to time it right
can happen any moment

How could it realistically collapse?

The only thing I could think of is a nearly infinite supply of sell orders with no more buy orders.

CIA or FBI busts them somewhere in Hong Kong and extradites. Tether disappears from exchanges along with most people's money.

>CIA busts door
>we heard you have almost 2/4/2000 billion dollars
>show us
this is how it's going end

last audit was in march 2017 that was before they startet printing a shitton of tether

MUH THETHERING. Lmao cuck never. Been here for months and it was the same thing back in October/November/December.

You really think you are the world police. Fucking burgers think they have any influence or any right to audit random companies.

Doesn't matter how legit my company would be, i wouldn't even allow you to call me.

retard cuz they lost banking way before then

tether was legit until they lost banking

so why did they lose banking if they were legit up until then

I hope it lasts until jCash rolls out. Then it can die for all I care. Everyone who still has money in Tether by then is a moron anyway.

>FBI busts them
>In Hong Kong
I thought education was a meme

>Mark Karpeles
>arrested
>the dude who ran btc-e from Bulgaria or wherever the fuck
>arrested and extradited
>Kim Dotcom
>arrested and extradited

FBI and CIA will do whatever they need and they will succeed. Literally no one in the world has successfully fucked with America.

This a million times

>OP ID matches Tether logo
Can't be a coincidence

Also, wouldn't the Tethering massively boost BTC/ETH's price as everyone rushes to sell their Tether?

This fucking ID

>bhluE

sounds like a retard trying to name the color of tether's logo

Tether panic is unrealistic

If fudders worse predictions were true, then Tether would be a fractional reserve system, such as pretty much every bank in existence.

Then you have these brainlet graphs that show exclusively the tokens issued without consideration for the tokens that are spent when demand for tether goes down.

Fact is that Tether is actually exposed to competition in a free market so a lack of audits would eventually lead to its demise, plus there are multiple exchanges, some of which are heavily intervened by the SEC that don't seem to have an issue with it, one thing is to believe that Tether is shady with customers, but to believe Tether is shady with all of those exchanges is fucking retarded.

Someone is trying to use logic in the whole Tether FUD

I agree with every single point

This is the type of reasoning that was used to defend Bitconnect

Bitconnect gives 10000% roi a year on top of a fucking pyramide referral scheme.

Tether gives 0%

Fuck compare SpaceX to Loreal

ah, guess that settles it.

You really have to be a brainlet to think that bitfinex dont have the dollars to back up the tether. Just look at their daily trade volume.

same thing that happens last time. bitcoin dropped single digit %, then rallied hard as fuck as everyone exited tether into bitcoin.

you seriously think that tether going bad is going to cause anything but a fucking huge rally on bitcoin?

they created that artificially using wash trading. Yeah, you're gonna have to look that one up 'brainlet'

bitconnect had a higher marketcap and essentially went to zero overnight and the market was unaffected by that specifically. Tether can go to zero with similar nonconsequences should it happen.

the only proof is one guy's autistic ramblings, who also on a completely unrelated note sold bitcoin at the start of last year and had to sit out watching it rally. but of course that doesn't have anything to do with it...

>muh wash trading
Multiply their daily trading fees by the number of days they have been running. Yea they totally couldnt back up the tether with that alone.. let alone the actual dollars wired to them. Absolute autisimo

Problem is Bitfinex will most likely bust too

You just look at mcap as your single parameter?

Tether / USDT is literally in every single exchange. It is the most liquid liquid "crypto" right now. When it goes down, everything will go down with it. Bitfinex will close right after it, which leads into another crypto ICE age.

Wont happen though because it is fucking easy to back USDT with USD.

Stop using logic. Join the FUD train.

every single day bitfinex along with the rest of the western exchanges become more and more irrelevant mostly by their own doing. Maybe that would be true a year ago, and it will still be significant but we'll never see a mt gox induced type crash again.

nzherald co nz /nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11976482

Kimmy is still here, but the jizz stains on his chair have started breeding.

Within a few months. Our friend bigdogg has been 100% right so far. The downfall of Tether will be the catalyst for his $1000 prediction. It's the next Mt Gox but we just need it to happen so then we can move on.

connect the dots: tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL