He doesn't own any.

We testin 1.2m nigga we bout to break through

20 btc worth just got bought

this is true

SHOO
SHOO
FUD PAJEET

Not FUD, Im allin in this shit.

i shilled zcl 24/7 on twitter after i got in at 25. i was gonna dump right before the snapshot. but i sold all 3250 at 220. too risky. 50/50 fork doesn't happen zcl goes back to $2

>he actually thinks the whales will allow this to rise in value
As long as people are selling below 1.2, it's not breaking 1.2. Whales have no incentive to remove their walls at this point.

are you sure? when is announcement?

Who said 50/50? The fork is coming nigga, why do your weak hands sell to any FUD that comes your way. You could've waited till 1000, just hold. Nothing would get you returns like ZCL would of.

We were head on with the wall for the past 30 mins, it started off on 49 btc and is now 19. I watched it get smaller and smaller. Just watch the order book, it keeps getting to 1.2m

dyor, it's coming

Right..... Except it's taking you 12 hours to break through this wall and you're not even 15% through. Same wall is sitting at 14m and 15m satoshis.

I am all for ZCL and BTCP, but I cashed out today and I'm grabbing profits elsewhere. I will return once the fork is closer. It's still a month away.

1.4m and 1.5m, sorry.

>he thinks this will be the only wall
>he thinks more walls won't be erected
The whales are suppressing this price AT LEAST until we have the fork date announcement. I know because I've been watching this coin for the past two weeks. They let it reach 1.2, then they shake out the weak hands, then channel up to 1.4, then crash back to 1.1 and shake out even more weak hands. Bar the crash, it's the exact same pattern for the past week. Don't get duped. This coin is not fucking moving.

Why FUD? You know this will be skyrocketing past 2m in the next day, I just don't understand the greed.

Fuck it, let's all get rich together. Who the fuck cares if half of biz joins or rocket? There's space for everyone

announcement can come any second, they said it should come as soon as market recovers

As much as i'd like to believe that it'll be any second, it's not. We kinda know roughly when we're getting close

github.com/BTCP-community/electrum-zcl/issues

Liar.
They have a very clear roadmap with several steps before they announce the fork date. They haven't even completed the first step yet. Get fucked

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/953440270170972160

did you read their roadmap?
announcement date is at least another week away

No they haven't, fork date will come once the Electrum wallet is released in alpha -> tested -> released for public -> forked for BTCP -> tested. That's a whole lot of work considering they still have 4/8 open issues on DEVELOPING IT. Alpha is still like a week away.

I'm bullish on this thing, but we're not going anywhere until at the earliest late next week.

>wow 4 hole issues
>meanwhile the official bitcoin core project has 300+ open issues.

Thanks for being reasonable around here, we're on the same boat.

have faith man, issues are not big and mainly UI related.

slow uptrend till then, i'm happy. All i know is that this is a gonna be hypetrain when shit starts moving

There won't be a slow uptrend. Whales will pull their walls at some point, people will buy in, they'll erect new walls and push down the price while shaking out weak hands. Same pattern every time. They won't stop putting up the walls untill the announcement hits, because a key factor in getting the max amount of hype out of the FOMO is ensuring an absurd volume and percent increase in the first 24 hours post-fork announcement. The lower they can suppress the price, the more hype they can build. It's a simple strategy but it'll work.

Oh, who would've thought. The wall just doubled.

Whale just 2.5xed his buywall at 1.2. As I said, we're not going anywhere.

*Sellwall, obviously.

Alright fuck that, the wall just doubled. Imma cop some profits elsewhere until atleast end of Jan

He even lowered the price, desperate to get rid of these heavy bags. Everything else is pumping while ZCL is stuck lmao

just saw that, I can wait. certainly not selling any for that fucker to buy up.
have a buy order for more ready if the price dips but not optimistic it will get filled.

You’re gonna miss the boat but whatever your life.

6 posts of FUD ITT. Shoo shoo pajeet.

He's just suppressing the price. Later he'll pull the walls, let it fly to 1.4, then suppress the price again to shake out weak hands. He's just accumulating.

I won't, got a buy order that will get placed at 1.21m if price reaches 1.205m satoshis.

Not FUD, just common sense. If you tried selling under huge sell walls and buying above huge buy walls you'd actually make a whole lot of ZCL until the fork. Simple method, yet works so well.

I know, I've been following this coin for weeks. Same patterns all the time. Should've sold at 1.58m but luckily I got out on time yesterday at 1.3m and made profits on AdShares.

fuckers been accumulating all week, surely he's got a big percentage of the supply by now?

yeah huge whales are definitely fucking with the price

this is how you know this coin will blow up, fucking whales everywhere, trying to accumulate

Sure, but he has no reason to stop as long as there's no announcement and people are still selling him their fucking coins.

This. He'll stop when the fork announcement comes out, the hype builds up and he can no longer control the crowd.

this.
it's obviously whale feeding time. let him feed.
he's not eating from my bags.

>sell wall drops just after you sell
>buy wall drops just after you buy

wew lad

Of course, it doesn't work. I'm lying under an anonymous ID to anonymous people who I'll never meet. I got 5k AdShares last night and made an extra 1000 just by swing trading.

>literally nothing but indecision candles

It might work but all you need is for it not to work once and all your hard work goes up in smoke