Just listen for once

Hey biz.

I'm here to help you get some gains from your losses from the big dip we just had over the past couple of days.

To me these are the biggest coins and the smartest invesments you can make right now.

XLM is having their own public sale today for mobius ico where people have to use xlm as currency to buy in.
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7odtx3/mobius_public_sale_will_only_accept_xlm/
medium.com/@Jamie_Farrelly/why-stellar-has-great-potential-83bd7d747fb2

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/
twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/954013227192434689
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm 50% into VeChain and fomoing like a madman. I don't want to go all in, I want to stick to the plan, but it's getting harder and harder.

Anyway, my others holdings are OMG, ICX and AElf, so, still comfy.

>no XLM
>comfy
How?

Isnt xlm a scam?

yes stay away goy

I haven't done my research into XLM, and I don't throw money into tokens that I don't understand. Probably I should dedicate one day or two to XLM.

hope market crashes again so i can pick up some ven

don't have any in portfolio

Read their white paper about SCP, and research their partnerships and what IBM is really doing

Finaly one guy that understands the biz
These coins are the future

sold all my eth for VEN

lambo soon

I forgot to add Xlm is having their roadmap annouced next week.

So today an ico sale
next week roadmap and in february its having fair x beta release publicly.

This is basically going to be the american version of ethereum.

How is XLM a scam? IBM announced their involvment with XLm stellar. Why would a technological giant partner with a scam?

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

Thanks, user.

Let the retard stay out

ven gang, leggo

>6639878

Try holding. You have to stick to the plan. The goverments and the whales want to own as many tokens as they can. they are creating mass fudd to make people drop their shares. This is exactly what happened last year dont fall for their tricks!

So comfy with my 80k bag of VEN

Where are my thundernode brothers?

not too many here. 44.5k ven here.
So close, but no thundernode

I don't buy the whale/wall theory. The sell walls get eaten up sometimes. Unless they are buying from themselves it doesn't make sense

Accumulate the shit out of those walls.

I think they're being purposely put up by dev team for resistance against PnD groups.

Completely out of money.
And a poor student.
I would have to swing trade, not sure if I want to.
Last time I did I gained like 50 ven, and that was stressfull. kek

I understand not liking XLM because of McCaleb's past. But I don't see how holding at least until Fairx could hurt.

Oh and does anyone know when the palm beach research report comes out?
High possibility it features ven.

Yesterday
He called powr

But why?

80K here too. I'm dropping 10 or 20K at $150. What about you?

What a faggot.

Thanks

Sell half at 500, the other half at 1000
Keep the node for retirement

I'm pretty comfy in both xlm and ven carry 10k+ of each. I've been holding them for quite sometime because i know they will pay off. They aren't just some pump and dump shitcoins either.

These coins arguably have one of the biggest futures in current blockchain history.

One night when i was working late in the office, Sunny approached me and slapped down a printed picture on my desk. It was a thick asian cock, fully engorged, and he said to me "Well? What do you think? That's my cock, are you jealous?"

Before i could respond he put his finger to my mouth, leaned in and whispered in my ear, "If you don't get these reports done by morning, you'll find out what it really means to stake a Thunder Node".

Of course i got the reports done, but after that i had no choice but to flee the country. Even now i don't feel safe, as Sunny has Chinese operatives in every corner of the globe, and i have no doubt that other employees have disappeared under similar circumstances, often never to be heard from again.

Please be careful with this coin.

Sunny is massevely well endowed.
He once raped my pet koi karp to death.

Anyone who isn't in Vechain by now doesnt deserve to retire from it desu.

I barely have 600 VEN... Am I going to make it Veeky Forums

>poor
>40k VEN

Cmon man

Started with ten thousand usd 5-6 months ago, and that was all my money.
Now all I have gets spent on food, gym and steroids. And steroids are like 30 bucks per month. Oh and rent, that I split with my gf, and thats only 240 each.

On my way to bein a millionaire before I am done with uni.

High volatility scares the shit out of most people.

Unless you plan to compete, why bother with steroids?

All in with 14k ven here.

>moon today

Man how the fuck are you supposed to get into such projects at 12 cetns

>steroids
have fun destroying your body for temporary "gains"

OP you have a patricians choice
i'm currently 50% in xlm 25% in ven and 25% in icx which i plan to move to ven once it hits korean exchanges

low dose with regular health checks. It is a lifestyle, my body goals are impossible natty.
It makes you stronger, faster, better looking, a sex machine etc.
I study pharmacy, so I know a bit about the safer approach.

I don't wan't to be a mass monster, more like a golden era bodybuilder, arnold size at the most. 230-240 at 6'.

Soon we moon. Sit tight Veegang.

Chad investor.

>Arnold size at most

Oh is that all?

I'm approximately 50% VEN 50% XLM at the moment.

nobody cares you raging faggot

were you think homo before you started juicing? if not, you'd better think twice

What a larp, arny blasted test and took dbol like they were sweettarts. You're a pharmacy student and you think you'll look like competition Arnold with a trt dose?

was I think homo?

u wot m8?

Tall, big, ripped, smart, soon to be rich, only 250k for now but all in ven, so more like 4 million.
Feels good man. Feels you will never know, girls that don't even know about my money beg me to feel my abs and arms, beg me to get a drink with them etc.

I am 240 already with abs, and doesn't feel that big desu. But I may have body dysmorphia

why is the circulating supply only 277/900 million

VEN to mars

No orals, just test and deca with good genetics will get you there.
Then highish trt test and low dose gh to hold.

They did not have the luxury that is gh.

Plus I have the genetics. Maybe not the biceps but everything else.

I think cmc is not updated yet. not sure.

thats circulating, total is 900.

can you read?

You sound like a massive faggot.

Ven is reallllly in its infancy, expect better returns on a 1-2yr HODL

MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAMN BITCOIN RUINING MY XLM GAINS

XLM IS AT 4668 RIGHT NOW!!!!!! BUT IT'S ONLY VALUED AT .56 FUCKING CENTS

ITS ATH WAS 6800 AND IT WAS VALUED AT .98 CENTS THEN

WHICH MEANS RIGHT NOW IT HAS TO GO TO 9000 SATS IN ORDER TO BE WORTH THE SAME .98 CENTS

WHICH ITS DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO DO BECAUSE THE PREVIOUS ATH WAS 6800 AND THAT WOULD BE OUTRAGEOUS TO THINK IT'LL GO TO 9000.

MOTHER. FUCK. BTC.

WHY HASN'T BITTREX GIVEN US USD PAIRINGS FOR ALL FUCKING COINS????????????????

That CEO Sunny is pretty shady desu. he got arrested reccently but his guanxi is strong so its not known.

I saw Sunny in the town market today in Shanghai myself. For some reason he was making a point to go around to every vegetable stand and Shouting "你的菜是很臭" extremely loudly. He would then stuff some of the kale and onions from each stand up his sleeves and in his coat, in plain view before moving onto the next one.

By the time he was done it was literally falling out of him. I went up to him to say I was a big fan of his work, and he preceded to shout profanity at me calling me a "walty salty" while he walked away laughing.

Tbh i'm still not sure if i want to support this company after this encounter

Because the last time an exchange tried fiat pairings, Wells Fargo pulled out and the banks froze all their accounts

The circ supply is incorrect. It's actually double what is stated because, as far as I know, they didn't lock the private up coins up cmc just assumed they did. The remaining coins intended for venture capital are locked out of the supply but could be introduced in the future. Reddit has some good resources on this.

You are right, I am massive.

CMC doesnt count institutional investors in criculating supply. Same with every other coin.....

>tfw 20 VEN
>tfw 300 XLM
I'll never make it, but it's still fun.

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/954013227192434689

news, and price surge in 60 seconds, kek

OK fine HOW ABOUT TETHER
Its basically the same thing.

what is with all these partnerships jesus christ they literally announce a partnership every fucking hour

called it

and a great one at that. Only multi billion dollar companies. It is completely unreal.

I have known it for a few days too, but the normies didn't.

More like fagwag

IF YOU STILL ARE NOT IN VECHAIN... FUCK YOU. REALLY.

YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING WAIT FOR A HUGE PUMP TO GO IN. AGAIN.

WHY DO YOU EVEN READ THIS FUCKIN BOARD?

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO BUY VEN? A FUCKIN GOOGLE PARTNERSHIP? THE FUCKIN ATH?

I seriously think that the Jews are going to rape bittrex for that, because they're basically trying to act like a central bank for crypto. Like, everyone working for bittrex is going to die from a self-inflicted hellfire shot to the office.

>tfw bought 56 VENs as soon as tobacco partnership was confirmed
thank god the chinks love addiction

Ahem.

But seriously... How can anyone lose this obvious moonshot?

Wait what??? CMC is wrong about the supply? Then why the fuck is everyone thinking that this is a $40-$50 coin? It will take a miracle if this coin makes it to $20.

They're pretty much at ATH now tho.

coins will be locked up in nodes, reducing the circulating supply almsot by 10 or something close

VeChain estimated 255,250,000 VET to be locked up in nodes reducing the circulating supply to 240424734

whoever did not buy in then is a complete retard.

53880 sats is ATH, we will break it today

255,250,000 VET is only for Thrudheim Masternodes.
There are other lower tier masternodes and simple stacking.
Circulating supply will be very low

This FUD about Sunny is really starting to worry me.

Yeah. IBM partnered with a scam coin/network. Stay poor bro.

>你的菜是很臭
Sunny used wrong grammar?

Supposed to be this
我知道你會使用谷歌翻譯

is it too late to get into VET as a poorboi?

I'm in the same boat. Someone tell me I'll be alright.

Ven: too the moon! Once the whales fuck off that is

You’re gonna need to pump those numbers if you wanna make it. Probably 6k is the lowest definitely will make it amount. 10k is super safe to make it

Well, that would be ~30k, which isn't feasible for me. Oh well, I'll try to accumulate on a smaller scale and make modest gains.

Mobius is starting at a $280.000.000 marketcap now. Not sure that's a good start lol

you're not gonna make it if you don't have atleast 2k VEN. Stop asking retards

and I know that for a fact.

I'm 50 into vechain, 25 into eth, 25 in RLC: the last one is a very promising coin that is positioned to provide decentralised computing power for DApps. Small market cap, huge potential, still low.

Steroids... acne, stretch marks, bitch tits, terrible B.O., develop a complex, constantly eating. Exercise is a cornerstone to being a true Chad but steroids is like welfare. Undeserved gains

If you have shit genetics and no knowledge of drugs then yes.
no acne, full head of hair, no gyno, I love eating, only stretch marks are very high on the inside of my thigs, no one sees them.
So comfy. Bitches mire, men are jealous and or admire me.
I am a god amongst men.

I seriously have teenage girls asking to take pics with me when I am out on the street in a stringer tank top.

>Circulating supply will be very low
The main function of VeChain Token (VET) is to circulate as much as possible and to let each participant use it. So we will sell more than 70% of the total amount of tokens to communities, businesses, and users.

Can't sell my other shit coins or it'll sell at a lost. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuarkk

Think we're about to pop for round 2 or will we get a slight sip again?

guys be real with me, do you think this will get back to 6k sats before the end of the month?