A detailed shill for (INT) Internet Node Token

Alright Veeky Forums,
I’m done accumulating this coin so I’m going to shill you this coin that’ll make you 10x your money this month and then 10x your money for the months to come. It just got out of the private chinese ICO and the whales are currently slowly unloading millions of these tokens for a nice profit while the price climbs slow and steady. This coin has an absurdly high volume, soon this shit will go parabolic the likes of Neo and Walton.

Project:
>IoT token build from the ground up to be able to perform on low performance hardware, It’s a hybrid PoW and PoS coin with offchain capabilities, privacy (zero-knowledge proof algorithm), smartcontracts and more (Whitepaper P1-5)
>Chinese iOTA, it also helps that their team isn’t full of insecure monumental faggots who throw hissy fits on reddit all the time because their network/wallet still isn’t functional.
>Mainnet will launch end of this month, full whitepaper in a week
>Token is literally ground zero with a 50M marketcap and a circulating supply of 150M, currently sitting at 50c
>You are one of the first in the western crypto space to know about this coin, they do zero marketing so far

The team:
>All star star team comprised of 13 IoT and other industry experts with PHDs and 10-20 years of experience, many academics, former Hauwei employees and chinks from other reputable companies, 8 advisors and 9 investment firms (Whitepaper P5-8)
>Partnerships with IBM, Microsoft Research, Huawei, universities and others.. more detailed are yet to be disclosed.
More sources (these guys called Walton and Neo when it was pennies)
Suppoman shill: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1197&v=67ofGxOnzks
CryptoFuture shill: youtube.com/watch?v=79NcKmSWz44
Detailed reddit post: reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qat3z/intinternet_node_token_criminally_undervalued/
Whitepaper: intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf
Telegram: INTchain Official, website: intchain.io

Excerpt from whitepaper: use cases

INT will realize the data transmission directly between the nodes of the IOT. The Internet of things solution does not require the introduction of large data centers for data synchronization and management control that data acquisition, instruction sending and software updating can be carried out through the network of blockchain. Some typical INT application scenarios include:
1. Industrial Manufacture: The manufacturing cycle begins to move into a completely virtual world, including product research and development, customer demand monitoring, production and inventory management. As devices and systems become more intelligent and interactive, the blockchain will also be a factory, regional, global supply chain level book to greatly reduce costs, to strengthen JIT production, and to improve operational efficiency.
2. Connected Driverless Vehicles: Auto running DAPP in Connected Vehicle turns the vehicle into an intelligent application terminal that automatic data exchange between cars and cars to achieve more secure autopilot, automatic navigation, road rescue and so on.
3. Traffic: Internet of Things + Blockchain = Connected Traffic. There are many scenarios in the vehicular network, for example, it transmits all traffic information to avoid traffic jams and so on. Extend it into Global trade that the transportation network can embrace water, air and ground transportation networks and track freight traffic.
4. Public technology facilities and intelligent cities: Smart devices have been used to track bridges, roads, power grids and so on that blockchains can connect all of these together, sharing high efficiency, maintaining, and predicting usage and contamination. Another important application is to help remote areas to monitor natural disasters, and prevent large-scale fires, pests and other disasters.

Excerpt from whitepaper: team
Core members Xiang Ruofei: Chief Architect of INTchain at INT Foundation. He is a young expert in the Next Generation (5G) Wireless Communication and IoT technology, and now majors in the applications of “Blockchain - IoT” technological convergence. He once did post-doctoral research at CAS, and took charge of an “863” Project. Dr. Xiang writes many papers, and applies for many patents.
Chen Guanghui: Graduated from Fudan Computer Software, once worked for the EASTCOM, HUAWEI and other enterprises. He has extensive experience in communication infrastructure, system architecture, research and development, project management, software development, mobile Internet and other fields. He worked in EASTCOM from 1993 to 2005, and served as research and development engineer of CDMA switch Development Department, test manager and deputy general manager. Joined HUAWEI in 2005, and served as Minister of enterprise communications MKT, Minister of Railway Signal Architecture Design. And he started business in 2012 with the direction for the mobile phone taxi service market.
Wang Hongwei: Master of Sichuan University, 10 years of technology research in the field of IOT, early INT: A solution to improve the devices interconnection of Internet of Things through economic-driven platform architect of "Truck Gang", leader of HUAWEI's first industrial route AR531 device, inventor of the high speed iron signal 3oo3 combination fault and safety system, inventor of intelligent packaging.
Roy Li: Well-known network security experts, IoT experts, Ruff operating system founder Fudan University Master Mentor, Ruff has won the Kesin fund, King Capital, and Hike capital investment over the past three years.

31k INT here
gonna pay off my student loans with this gem

checked

Hope you realize nobody gonna fuckin read all that

YOU WANT PRAY GAME???

Shill me more plzzz

>this is you

kek

the hell do i buy this

pls don't shill yet, the rest of us are still accumulating.

Dragon dildo coin is best coin

Which should I buy on OKex or CoinEgg?

Will I be able to withdraw to a wallet straight away after buying? Don't wanna get cucked by ID verification I just wanna get in out and HODL

You'll have to ID before you can withdraw, I used OkEx and it worked just fine.

Coinegg, coolcoin gokex

I don't know why you would shill this coin, but it looks like its going to be amazing. Thanks for the into. Snatched up 1 eth worth for a long term hold.

Yeah you can withdrawal from all of them. I have coinegg and coolcoin. Just verify with ID.

We need this to go to the moon!

Already been in this for a week. The only coin that didnt go down with btc

Why this over ITC?

ugh so the holding your ID selfie is needed too?

Making money from magic bean money shouldn't have to be so much effort.

Where is the other 850mil?

Have some on Okex but I don't fully trust this exchange. What's the best wallet for INT?

best coin 2020

Chinese iota ? I thought that was ITC
So which is it

It’s rank 200 on coinmarketcap. Do you think it can 10x, 20x By end of the year how many Xs do you predict

Stronk shill 10/10 would buy again

dont worry user these thinks make it worth your while.
Will probably be disclosed in the whitepaper, there are tons of functional/promising coins with a big supply locked up. But if I were to speculate it would have something to do with PoS mechanisms.
OkEx is one of the most reputable chinese exchanges, but it's an ERC20 token now but when the mainnet launches end of the month they'll do a swap. Just store it in your ledger/MEW/Metamask for now like I did with my 61,333 INTies.

>Only 150m in circulation
>1 billion cap
>went from .09 to .50 in a few days
Just be wary about what you're getting into anons, you could potentially get dumped on hard soon if you buy in this late

X10 easy
X20 easy
X30 maybe

Only coin i held which actually ROSE while btc and the entire market was plumetting

t. my gaping asshole of a mouth

And here we go, low tier fud

good fucking meme

bought 4.4k last night am i gonna make it?

in all seriousness though this can easily 20x

checked

It has to go about 125x to surpass the iOTA cucks at THIS point. And the market will grow during the climb so we probably looking at 200-400x if things turn out right in 2018/2019

cant buy this coin if you live in the US. Good luck withdrawing. If there is an exchange where i can get this in USA, let me know

yeah bruh and people just happened to have memes ready for this """"unknown"""" coin to be posted in your helpful thread

nah, just fuck off

>cant buy this coin if you live in the US. Good luck withdrawing. If there is an exchange where i can get this in USA, let me know
There is a workaround this explaine d threads, can any anons jump in and help this user out?

i threw 400 in just in case but the shilling here is ridiculous.
before INT it was ITC that piece of shit tanked hard and is complete garvage. Iim not even goonna look into INT its more probably more bullshit. but if it goes up ill happily take the money.

EVERY SINGLE THREAD READS THE SAME FUCK OFF

look you faggot, if you are too retarded to still not understand the implications of this coin after being spoonfed this information you must be clinically retarded.

stay mad, queer

fix your operation, nobody falls for this garbage anymore if you come storming in here with 4 shills and ready made memes

basically, why the fuck would you be angry I decided not to spend my money, unless you had something to gain from it? you're fucking transparent

>OkEx is one of the most reputable chinese exchanges
Well, I had BTC on BTC-e and you know what happened... I don't trust any exchange since then.

>MEW
I never stored tokens so I don't know this site, is it 100% safe?

you told everyone to fuck off, and you wonder why he might respond aggressively?

>This is a pump and dump

If you werent so goddamn dense you'd maybe understand some coins are shilled to death for a reason. You low tier fudders only have 'muh p&d' argument because you cannot refute the fundamentals in the orginal post. If we'd go back in time you would probably also fud ethereum, antshares and walton.

op, please give us 1 more week to accumulate this gem before you shill it.. i got over 100k so far. i need another 100k

>p in an
please help me !

>confirmed it with his outright hostility
Tbh I never saw a single thread on Veeky Forums without hostility.

>had a meme ready to post about this "unknown" token
It's not unknown since at least the last weekend.

shut the fuckup discord shill faggot

you too, stay mad, and stay gay

getting THIS upset because somebody doubts your "info" is a gigantic red flag

please keep rantposting so everybody sees how you are raging out

Protip to discord shill group: kick this idiot from your circle, he blew your cover hardcore and is too dumb to pull this off properly

Can Americans buy this? Last I checked those exchanges don't allow burgers

>imagine being this buttblasted

yeah ive seen this shilled on other shit multiple times before today, pretty much since the okex listing so 4 days

Yeah you can. Just verify with the option UK or Default. I’ve did it too

imagine making a shillpost for some chink scamcoin

>partnered with microsoft! totally!

and then getting upset when called out, instead of just shrugging and walking away

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT TO YOU? if you were a legit investor just sharing a juicy tidbit you wouldn't care

learn some fucking psychology before you try to manipulate people you absolute idiots, this is kiddy shit and you can't even pull it off

you can't even pretend to do it right

so dumb, so pathetic

INT is the next ant shares. int is neo at $2 right now

The best part is nothing I said is actually wrong. Why are you trying to make people FOMO into a coin with nothing on the menu yet over hype when it's already up 5x its initial value in only a few days

>not understanding this project is literally at ground zero and is about to miss out

wew, you seem so upset.

woah dang nice

how many shillpoints did that add to your total? 5? if you make posts with more lines you get more points

another protip

why is the volume so fucking high for such a small cap coin it was 40mil the other day?

>I'm not mad, you're mad!!

see
You are furious. Frustrated. Near tears because you obviously got BTFO with the mini-crashes over this last week. Shill your scamcoin harder, fuckboy. Maybe you will make up your loses in a month or two when enough retards scoop up this piece of shit.

you don't see the potential fomo that can happen with a

I do think this ID verification is a massive barrier to normies. Luckily I had scans of all my IDs ready to go because I used to gamble on politics a lot and was regularly asked for this shit.

>Harder to buy than a shitcoin on EtherDelta

Sold my BNTY for this let's fucking go! Sad that I'll have to delete my smug cowboy folder though

If you didn't have this much ADD you could maybe skim through the orginal post and find out that two reputable youtubers are incredibly bullish on this coin, with a good shot calling record.

Then there is a team of 13 industry megastar chinks who wouldn't put their reputation on the line for a silly P&D.

Got any more of that brainlet fud?

sorry i thought you were the other guy, apologies i went a bit overboard, your comment was reasonable

Fudders became a strong buy signals for me..

The more I see the fud, the more I buy.

Remember Antshares fud ? Jibrel Network was also fudded hard during ICO then shilled after. Always same pattern, you will see fud when the price is low and whales need to accumulate. Then you will see tons of shill..

ICX was fudded hard when it first came on binance "muuhh already huge marketcap, muhh price is already too high"

I missed a x150 in 2 weeks on Oyster Pearl because of fudders. Saw a thread on this gem when it was litterally 900k marketcap but tons of fudders saying it's a scam like confido etc.. + I didn't want to go on etherdelta anymore.

25K INT since 0,2$ and I'm not fuckin selling before 2$

Other threads burgers were complaining saying they couldn't withdraw after bypassing the "US check", which is understandable considering coinegg doesn't technically accept US investors

user, you'd be a fool to sell this stuff before $5. Also dont sell it all, start with half and put it in shipchain in ~4 weeks.

just leave it default country (china or uk) and upload your id and its fine

Those things make for an ideal pump and dump TARGET. Your group would be stupid to try a pump on a coin WITHOUT ANY REP at all.

Stay mad, and stay poor, fuckstick. Stare are your 3 figure portfolio and touch your microdick as you imagine it becoming 4 figures one day real soon.

I'm not FUDing I'm posing a concern and warning people about taking a risk before they FOMO. It's up to anons what they do but we can't pretend there's a 100% guarantee everyone's gonna make it.

>so much name calling, no rebuttals, muh p&d and is about to pinksplode when the FOMO kicks in
wew

Couple of sellwalls. Chunks are getting nervous.

I wasn't about to sell it all

I'll sell half then I will hold the other half.

I hope masternode will be implemented and 10k INT will be enough to run one. But looking at the supply, I think it will be more.

To answer to the fud about the difference between the circulating and totaly supply, this coin is an hybrid PoW/PoS, which means mining didn't even started yet, the circulating supply will progressively increase just like bitcoin did. But the price will increase way faster so don't worry about any inflation.

>almost 5000 sat

my game plan is to sell part of this for a VeChain Masternode, hold a nice masternode in this token aswel and sell the rest for a nice Chainlink stack for staking.
I'm gonna make it.

WEW, only took us 5 days to pump this shit with organic growth and 50,000,000 daily, consistent volume to 5,000 sats.
See? you got us.

Risk with a 80M marketcap? Are you fuckin retard ?

All cryptos have risk, but this just entered top 200, 2 days ago, it was still in top 300 where SO MUCH SHITCOINS BELONGS.

The fundamentals of this coin are way stronger than ITC, and ITC jumped from 50M to 350M marketcap in a week after it got shilled here.

This coin has so much room for growth. Of coruse there is a risk like with any crypto asset, but I don't think it's a huge risk compared to so many low cap shitcoin who are getting shilled here like UFR

Hm, last time i paid attention to something like this was ETP and that was gud shit

as mentioned in other shilling threads, obvious chinese mafia dump scam

but go ahead and buy user, u were warned

from my other reply:

If you didn't have this much ADD you could maybe skim through the orginal post and find out that two reputable youtubers are incredibly bullish on this coin, with a good shot calling record.

Then there is a team of 13 industry megastar chinks who wouldn't put their reputation on the line for a silly P&D.

reputable youtubers

chinks worried about reputation because of western basement fomo

like i said, strong buy user
u will only learn from this one

This I didn't know about how the pow phase was supposed to work, any other sources in English besides the white paper though

The updated whitepaper will follow this week, it'll probably have a full explanation.

Pajeets are getting nervous. Fomo starts kicking in. Don’t be THAT guy who buys when it’s high and sells when it’s low.

Yeah 80m MC with only 150m in circulation out of 1B, you see where the dump worries could come from at least?

I do, at first I was concerned too but when i reseached I found sheer talent and reputation in the team very reasurring. These guys have an IoT superstar team.

>mfw fucking burger people tier retards still can't figure out the potential of this coin
>wew

i read it and bought
>shilled

my sides

buy buy

Just look at the iota circulating supply + mcap. This isn’t some shitty PnD. Suppoman wouldn’t spend about 25 mins shilling it if it was.

dont worry user, they will buy high and sell low like they usually do. When we unload some of our profits 20x they will post pink wojacks only to FOMO on the top of the next moon mission.
gonna make it

Can you send ether to okex? They just fucked my deposit. Been waiting for hours and hours.

yeah if the
"superhero of crypto"
is shilling this what could go wrong?

buy user buy

shoulda went with coinegg

yeah you can i did it earlier no problems

>brown ID