Question for REQ holders

How many of you retards bought REQ because you are expecting a main net release in tomorrow's news?

Look at github. It's not coming until March. REQ's pump is not tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-22nd-2017-first-feedbacks-colossus-introducing-request-51fc3387a686
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So what? Most of us got in req at 4c. Fuck off cunt.

Bought 2 months ago faggot

this. they will dump tomorrow so sell some at the top to buy more when they do

expect nothing beside 'its going well'

I see at the very least a 0.75 peak today then shitty news dump then run up two weeks later
(like every other week)

Holding since 0.10, we're in this to get rich. Not to fucking day trade.

Not going to sell >1$ ever

bought at 20-30 cents lol

felling comfy as well even though it's only 3k REQ

would have bought more yesterday but most of my disposable money is in crypto

bought at 10c with no fucking clue at the time what is a main net. how does that make you feel?

/thread

What is a main net?

>How many of you retards bought REQ because you are expecting a main net release in tomorrow's news?

We know.

Now is a bad week for any monumental news anyway.

We're gonna be at $5 in March.

20k REQ since .09c, not selling till 10 bucks++

very nice

im just saying to accumulate more

Will I make it if I only have 1k?

That's what tether is for.

You need 10K to make it lad. That is the consensus here, for every REQlet to strive to this figure.

We already know its just the bi-weekly update. Jesus you are dumb.

Fuck off

Why 10k specifically? What do you consider as "made it"?

i bought at .05
thinking about buying kyber too while its still low

i bought in becus of fancy logo and nice girl posted in thread when the 4channer shill me

tfw will always be a REQlet

I want to go all-in on kyber because they might release their mainnet earlier than REQ. And then buy back REQ after the Kyber pump.

However there is the chance that REQ pumps harder during that time due to partnerships or that kyber and REQ have a unified launch of both their products at the same time due to the partnership.

50k since 5c I am not selling until 10$

Good? I’m still accumulating

I bought at 15 cents so I don't give a fuck desu

100$ per REQ, simple as that

1 req = 1 bitcoin

Kinda a bullshit amount. Especially if you account for burning tokens. Even 1 REQ should be enough if you freeze yourself for 300 years for example.

Why do people say 10k. Do they mean "you'll make it within 1-5 years with 10k"?

What are the exact specifics of how you'd make it with 10k. I'm just curious of what people actually mean when they say that.

100$ per REQ means 40 mld market cap, what's wrong with that if shitcoin like Bcash has more?

They have no clue what they are talking about. Simple as that.

>tfw 30k REQ & 30k LINK

See you all in lamboland!

Or it means 20mld market cap if half of the REQ tokens get burned. See what I'm getting at?

You would need 10k REQ and 40mld ONLY if there are 1 billion tokens. But the token will be burned over time.

What timeframe are you people talking about when you say "10k and you will make it?" Do you guys mean within 2018? Before 2020? Because I'm 100% sure there would already be tons of tokens burned before 2020.

Why is it mooning so much

read white paper about token burn and then ask stupid questions

Big announcement tomorrow.

>he hasnt been holding since ICO

This

I just hope maybe for a partnership announcement or something like that
But i will hold for at least a year anyway
In since 4cents

2$ EOY

it's just a regular biweekly update? why do people think it will be big?

Thats some low effort FUD

>he didn't buy under ICO price

I've heard rumours of partnership announcement, probably not true though.
What I'm expecting is a standard update that they are on schedule if not ahead of schedule for mainnet release, which will probably drive up the price some.

I'm in for the long run.

sorry but you ain't making it with 10k. I have 100k and dont expect to make it unless everything goes perfectly.

>REQ will reach 6-7b mcap if everything goes perfectly
why so pessimistic user?

idk about perfectly but it will hit $10 before the mainnet is ever even adopted by a large partner and you'd be dumb to not take your million out then and invest in something smaller

67k req since Ico. Mithryl hands

What time are the REQ project updates posted at?

8AM EST - ish in the past

I think it will change since the team is in Singapore now.

Serious question.

Why hold REQ over LINK?

REQ requires LINK to succeed in order for it to succeed.

No, no it doesn't but they all play well together. I do personally hold both, looking to get into kyber as well so we can hit all 3 rockets at once.

I hold both LINK and REQ, my next pick is going to be RLC, insane how low the mkcap still is on this gem

What is the chance this will hit $5 before June?

Wrong.

Solution 1:
A dev finds the solution and deploys it on Chainlink. We plug the oracle into Request. See this article.

Solution 2:
Companies and people start to use the tokenized version of fiat currencies without even knowing. OmiseGo is already starting its version of tokenizing the settlement between ewallet providers (let’s say you are using Venmo and Google wallet and want to send money between them—OmiseGo would make this work with a tokenized token that is backed and can be redeemed)

In the near future, countries such as Singapore might also explore tokenizing a part of their currency. Does that sounds crazy? Singapore’s central bank already launched the project as you can see here.

Solution 3:
Banks see value by detecting the invoices of their clients and letting them pay the requests. We build the oracle with them and they tell the oracle every time a request is paid. To ensure true information, the oracle could require them to always have a reserve of REQ in escrow and if they lie, they get punished by the network.

Solution 4:
We build this oracle with third party applications instead such as Bankin, Mint, or Sofort. Plenty will be created in Europe following the PSD2 adoption in 2018. These applications connect to your account and could let you pay your requests.

Solution 5:
We build a partnership with credit card providers (such as Mastercard) or credit card businesses (such as Stripe).

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-december-22nd-2017-first-feedbacks-colossus-introducing-request-51fc3387a686

I am personally 99.9% sure. $3 by march, 5$ by june

Fucking stinky linkies parading around with that claim ever since they once got mentioned in a sidenot on a blogpost