It happens tonight

Strap in boys

You linkies digust me. You're so deluded you don't realize that link is nothing more than a simple Jason Parser that could be written in javascript in a few minutes. it doesn't even need a token. Speaking of tokens, link being more than $1 defeats the entire fucking purpose of the coin. How can you be this oblivious?

What real world use does link even have? Have you ever thought beyond the memes and the charts and really considered it? Nobody uses smart contracts because nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money. Banks aren't going to adopt it because they make money off of things taking forever, and normies don't know any better.

And that's not even talking about the 'team', which is literally two people. They haven't even hired anyone. Did you miss all of the reports of Sergey fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers after the ICO was finished? Hope you got your $32MM worth, retards.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that link is just an ERC20 token. What other token has made it past, say, $2? Can you name a single one? Exactly, no, you cant.

Even Vitalik says it's not worth $32MM. Are you going to disagree with the autistic genius money skelly? Of course he understands the value of oracles, that's why he's going to include it in the next ETH update (cap this). Why the fuck would he leave something like this to a no-name shitcoin? Use your fucking brain manlets.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that Ripple (XRP) will effectively put bank supercomputers in every major city, completely removing any use LINK ever may have had. If you believe in oracles, great, why not pick a project that has an actual fucking future?

OH LOOK, IT'S CRASHING AGAIN, SURPRISE. Fucking deluded stinky linkies. Market sell your shit now and thank me later.

swift is not using chainlink btw
stinky linkies

Shadowfork is happening tonight. Sell NOW.

>It happens tonight.
RIP linkies

sold all links for mincoin

Sell before Jason Parser shadowforks LINK.

Very suspicious that you give such a fuck about what I do with my stinky linkies.

What will happen tonight?

should I pricelock my Links before or after the shadowfork ?
serious answers please

The elks will fight at midnight. Confirmed

lol

Jason Parser will finally shadowfork chainlink and destroy the last piece of hope linkies had at ever making it. SWIFT will hear of the shadowfork and immidiately abandon Sergey for Jason Parser, who is a much more experienced programmer and linkies will all kill themselves in a mass suicide.

What the fuck does that mean?

FUCK YOU JASON PARSER

SHIT FUCK I FORGOT TO LOCK IN MY LINK BEFORE THE SHADOWFORK

Is link a working product ?

Is binance supporting this fork?

lel

its a fucking meme

its an erc20 token right now, mid 2018 it'll be 200 dollars

meme forks sometimes end up worth quite a lot if you just hold. Look at what bitcoin diamond did. And even bitcoin gold what the fuck is that? yet it has a market cap in the billions.

This. Plus this is a shadowfork by no one else but Jason Parser.

Shink shadow fork link will be trading on etherdelta tomorrow for five minutes you didn't hear it from me.

Thanks user, we appreciate it. Will be buying 100k shadowlinks.