This is completely accurate

this is completely accurate

How many times is this stupid fucking meme chart posted here?

yes, nigger, by accurate, you mean we just passed the bear trap. now fuck off. (unless that's what you were alluding to (if that's the case, still fuck off for trying to be vague and coy).

also, buy zcl.

You are fucking stupid, okay? The crypto market is on its last leg. This shit will be a wrap sooner than you think.

Source: insider trading

it magik money retard

insider trading is happening since 2012 you brainlet
were in bear trap now

its on dead cat bounce, going to hit 5k tonight, kek

This chart was created by a Geography teacher.

Did you sell at 9k?

fuck off, sand ape, lmao. see you at 20k.
t. even more inside, insider trading.

i have insider trading knowledge that btc is getting pushed to 16k end of month

>every block
>2 weeks
>2 weeks
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yup its accurate so far, we survived the first sell off

your issue w that?

No, I haven t invested in crypto since 2011. I am just a cunt.

Just like it was in december, right?

If you honestly think that crypto at 0.4t is gonna crash down for good you deserve tp stay out.

Go na buy the despair bottom for gains. Nehehehe.

>in the game since 2011
all you had to do was buy 100 btc and hold
i can see why youre mad lmao

My dad is the CEO of bitcoin and he said it's getting to 30k by March. What did your dad say?

You're stupid

This is so accurate if u watch 2015 to 2018 charts
We are at the fear soon it will dip U WILL SEE U WILL SEE

The thing is that people think crypto will become a huge market cap. This isn't true and far from plausible. If you weren't in this last year, you won't become rich.

The cope is real, kek. I only started about a year ago and made 30x, some of which I cashed out back to stable fiat. Crypto is just starting, unless you're holding BTC.

That's what you've been telling yourself for 7 years? Thing is, if gold can have several t market cap, crypto sure as hell can match it. The new gens don't give a shit about gold's status value, but they do already appreciate crypto, for a good reason. Even the most useless crypto, BTC, offers more practical utility than gold to the average person.

>my dad works at bitcoin

duhhhhhhhhhhhh
boy th dips uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Since 2013.

Institutional investors are still calling Bitcoin a ponzi scheme, and all normies are comfortable putting in is a few hundred dollars.