>they stare
>"Uh yeah, they are hella expensive, heh"
Weow, close one
I'm losing touch

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/01/12/pf/americans-lack-of-savings/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wew lad

every poor person i know has at least a iphone 6.

im still rocking my moto g from 2016.
They're not aware, and never will be.

Wowee you must be a billionaire to think $200 isn’t a big deal

No fucking respect or pity for nocoiners user.

Be careful

I'm on 10K in 3 months and sometimes find myself thinking like this, then I realize I'm making less than people on welfare.

>200$
>Cannot afford
Holy shit, how poor can people be

money.cnn.com/2017/01/12/pf/americans-lack-of-savings/index.html
You have no idea. Most people live paycheck to paycheck. Or even poor parent's paycheck to paycheck.

I'm a poorfag with less than 100 bucks in and this was hilarious. I'd probably do the same thing a couple times before I'd stop and focus on being smart about crypto gains.

You start telling everyone you're rich, you start getting all kinds of strange new "relatives" showing up. This time asking for bitcoins lol

>500k in my portfolio
>old samsung with a cracked screen in my pocket
>just switched it to a working hand-me-down from my gf because she bought the girly rose gold iPhone whateverthefuck
>Thiswilldo.jpg

You sound like you shouldn't be given money OP. People hate cunts like you who think they're hot shit due to guessing right on a couple of cryptos and I don't blame them.

>giving money to the iJew

same bro damn we must be twins.

I literally have bought nothing different than before since I got into crypto. The only thing which I've spent money on are cryptos.
The only expensive thing I own is a Galaxy S8 which I bought after the price drop but I would have bought that no matter what.

Dude I bought one of those 250 chink phones off Amazon. Huawei or some shit. Tell me what a Samsung can do that this can't. Best money I've spent in a while I'm never buying a Samsung/LG/iPhone ever again.

Just make sure to not keep to much info on it especially on crypto accounts

I got a Moto G5 for 130€ new in a store here. Best damn phone

Just buy a OnePlus.
>Cheap chink phone
>Western tier quality
>Give $500+ phones a serious run for their money
Pic related is mine. €250.

Kek, I still have the first Moto G from 2013 I think. I only buy new phones when the old ones break and this thing is indestructable.
Though recently I've only bought Honor and Huawei for my family because it offers the best bang for the buck.

Huawei makes very good phones. The chinks build basically every brand so they have the knowhow.

poorfags in this thread having huawei's and not iphone 8 or higher

Same, dudes.

I'm still rocking the Galaxy S4 I've had for 4 years with a £7 sim only contract. It's getting a little slow but it still does the job and I've no need to upgrade.

Should I upgrade lads? My mates think I should.

Enjoy getting your phone manually downgraded each year by Apple kikes.

Explain why an iPhone is better. It's still built by chinks.

>friends take out a loan every year for a new iphone 6
>they keep paying out the loan to extend it as a new plan/phone comes out
>perpetually in debt
>meanwhile I have a lg g4 from 4 years ago which is more powerful than any iphone for 200$

Nigger

Have you ever considered you might some day die with money ans crypto left on your accounts?

Talk about waste. Saving is a scam.

You should stay as close to zero as you possibly can, while living a comfortable life.

stay poor fags. I buy the phone and replace it when the new one comes out.

Xiaomi Redmi 4X

new like 100$ at christmas

I recently gave a tindermatch 200$ to get her phone fixed

Did i fuck up? I normally walk around like a homeless person

t. student with $1200 bitcoin portfolio

But why? Sounds pretty stupid to me.

>2018
>still buying iphones

>not having a job that gives you a phone for free
>not having the job that lets you control the phones for everyone at your job
>not having whatever phone you want whenever you feel like upgrading just because you can, for free

>Falling for the rampant consumerism jew

Spotted the brainlet.

Flash a custom ROM instead of buying a new phone. It'll be like new

I hate Normie's
It only gets worse the more you are aware

that guy told us to stay poor when he spends 1k on a new trash tier phone every year

Like a pure fucking normie, toppest of keks.
>Omg mommy I need the new new newest of iPhones so I can have animated emojis!!!!"

>having a job 2018

It's a phone screen unless it's cracked to the point where I'm getting shards in my finger and it works fine otherwise who gives a shit. If anything it's a theft deterrent no one thinks the busted up s5 has access to six figures worth of meme coins

buy it myself.
poorfags too poor to afford an iphone. what are you BTC addresses? I will send you my cum

retarded girls think it displays ''coolness'' and ''wealth''. I agree that iphones are heavily overrated and overpriced but not everybody thinks that way.

OR coworkers telling strangers "hey this guy's buying the beers he's got like 100 bitcoins" first of all I don't and second of all shut the fuck up.

Even more pathetic. At least if mommy bought it for you, you wouldn't be wasting your money.

thats funny because every poor person I know has the the iPhone X and are financing it meanwhile my friends that actually have money aren't buying a new phone every year

So you use it to show social status. I have no problem with that. Though personally I'm not interested in girls that are overly materialistic.

>not getting paid to play video games and shitpost
it's not so bad, really

>Though personally I'm not interested in girls that are overly materialistic.

The majority of women are materialistic. Its hardwired into their biology.

Typical retarded American consumerist. Save this post, and in 10 years when you're completely broke make a thread and tell me I was right.

>2016
Rich boy. I still use my MotoG from 2013.

Still using iPhone 5s from 2013. Don't give a fuck

D-did she fuck you?

I preordered an iPhoneX 256GB and it's still unopened in it's box for weeks because I'm too lazy to transfer the data over from my iPhone 7. Crypto really destroys any feeling for money.

if you didnt fuck that you just another cuck the leeched money from

neither am I however I do fancy a one night stand. I would never want someone like that as a partner.

Please be joking

>financing a phone

jesus fucking christ

maybe you should stop carrying phones everywhere on account of the violation of the dignity of human privacy they enable. remember privacy? remember when people valued that?

>retarded girls think it displays ''coolness'' and ''wealth''. I agree that iphones are heavily overrated and overpriced but not everybody thinks that way.

>fucking loser hahahahhaha

Had to finally replace my MotoG from 2014 because it stopped holding its charge. Bought a chink Cubot Cheetah or something off Amazon to replace it and doesn't seem too bad so far.

iPhone 5S jail broken

>iphone 8 > huawei

w0t m8

screen itself costs $35 on ebay. If you're not a neet and learned how to do stuff you can fix it yourself in about an hour.

Same

hows your relationship with your right hand going poorcunt? you will never have female interaction ahhahah

>mfw people here talk about shitty apple products and not preordering the (((FINNEY)))

I make plenty of money on crypto and I wouldn't pay $200 to fix a cracked screen either I'd just buy more crypto with it, why would anybody waste money on frivolous shit like that? the more I make on crypto the cheaper I get

This. Legit not shilling, I got the 5T when it released and I'm planning on holding onto it for at least the next few years. They don't seem to break down as often, less bloatware, and have plenty of software & community support to keep things up to date.

Moto G is trash AHHHHHHHHHHH
I got the 'Camera busy, fuck you and restart your phone' error and nothing works
I can't do a hard reset because I'll lose my blockfolio info

>2018 not owning an oppo