I got about 5 ETH left
Looking for something to invest

VEN or ICX are on my mind, but I'm not sure yet
dubs decide

Ven

invest in ETH check em

The DOGE rises!

Buy VEN.

Fuck it dude, all-in VEN, not shilling, but ffs look at partnerships and news about it, this doesn't need to be shilled, just go on VEN and forget about it for 6 months

how far can ven go?
top 5 coin?

It can and will go far but it won't moon. The Chinese whales ensure that it doesn't grow too fast.

pfr ez money

Yes, VEN is the play OP, dubs to confirm

I'd buy Ven, just be carefully, that Sunny Is shady af.

ICX has some good things coming up too - I'm splitting my money between the two.

i'm considering going all in icx for the run up to mainnet to increase my ven stack

ye, good choice would be VEN and ICX, 50 and 50, VEN can easily go top 5, maybe on 3rd spot instead of Ripple but that spot would be also of NEO, anyway top 5 for sure, but don't expect it to be so fast, it will take months, fking whales want to accumulate

VeChain is actually suppressing their own price so clients can accumulate

Ethbet, platform is launching soon. Look at that marketcap, it will go to 200m very fucking fast. Strap in before its to late

So basicly you guys are telling me to get ICX until the mainnet launch and after that use the gains for VEN because its not likely to moon this month?

Yes. Or put it on NEO/XLM/ETH.

i have 10 eth on kucoin that I might put into PFR, but I'm scared it might take a few days before it arrives.

VEN

I bought some VEN, think it might get good. But i also bought some REQ, XMR and UFR.