I need Veeky Forums to push this percentage upwards or downwards for me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Steven_Wright
twitter.com/NickSzabo4/status/692962583586947072
youtube.com/watch?v=2qLI3VIHuKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's not

hes not but he was in contact with satoshi for long ago

He is but the market doesnt give a shit.

still at 50%, but thanks

he likes to LARP as satoshi but its not him
if he had satoshis keys he would dump the market completely killing bitcoin and BTFO blockstream forever

he is not

but he wants to let the market decide? capitalism

That would also kill BCH as it would create fear he may decide to do the same there.

OP, he is satoshi. He fucked up the proof on purpose because he didnt want himself and his family to get harassed by coiners and media for eternity. Not so mention the risk of kidnapping, state intervention etc.

Its safer for him for it to be unknown and for redditors to think hes a scam. He can still prove it to people that matter in private. You think ayres, rogerm johan and Gavin would bet billions on working with him if they thought he tried to scam himself into satoshi?
No man he proved to those guys who he is.

Satoshi is multiple people. This is the accepted explanation for years. Bitcoin is the cumulatie in the state of the art in cryptography, block databases, etc back in 2008. It is impossible for one person to be that well versed in all topics AND produce a working proof of concept.

Forensic linguists confirmed that the writings are from several hands. Interesting to note that the writings and papers sometimes use British English idioms.

This is what I'm leaning towards well. I wonder how many within BTC that knows he is Satoshi. Do you think Andreas knows?

Real Satoshi emits light from his skin and has 3rd level sayan hair. And this guy doesn't even look smart.

Do you think Craig Wright is one of them?

I think Andreas is in a double whammy right now. He wants corecucks and LN crowd to like him but he also knows theres a chance for big blocks being the future.

I think we might see him slowly voice more support for BCH soon. Hes been less pro LN lately and more neutral.

He is

If he's not satoshi how come the real one doesn't come out and expose him? Is he a bitch? What about the other members of the original btc team?
He IS satoshi. Stop repeating whatever vitalik says.

this

yes

also these reasons. Vitalik is geniuos but also a sperg. He thinks in absolutes for him its fake proof or proof he cant fathom delivering fake proof on purpose.

The psuedonomous publication of Bitcoin was necessary for its survival.

No known person or organization to attack by governments like previous digital currencies like eGold.

That is the why we still have Bitcoin and that is the genius of Satoshi Nakamoto.

When Satoshi Nakamoto announced their white paper, they had intention of not revealing who they are since the start.

Why would anyone change their mind after 7 years?

>Forensic linguists confirmed that the writings are from several hands.
Source, please? I heard the opposite opinion: hackers who reviewed the code confirmed that everything points out that it was written by one person, and all the cryptographic concepts used in Bitcoin were already know in cryptographic circles, Satoshi just combined them in a novel way

What about the waybackmachine thing? A blog post that he supposedly made in 2009 on his blog about bitcoin. Doesn't show up in the records.

>Anonymity is the shield of cowards, it is the cover used to defend their lies. My life is open and I have little care for my privacy t. Craig "not Satoshi Nakamura" Wright 2008

He's a conman and not the worst one but still his web of lies doesn't even begin to make sense.

If I recall some reporters found out about him, perhaps wasn't intentional

To some extent that is true. The reason why we like this place is that we're afraid of conflicts in the non-private world. In the best of societies privacy shouldn't be needed

>On 2 May 2016, Wright publicly claimed to be the creator of bitcoin.
Not intentional.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Steven_Wright

>after hours of torture at the ver compound
Failed to mention one little detail there you stupid fudding shill

It's an opinion, whether "true" or "false" it's irrelevant. It's not an opinion that SN would hold.

but vitalik is right.
either he's faking proof or faking proof in spite of having real proof. you decide which one sounds retarded

Sergey is satoshi. How new are you?

but the strength behind bitcoin is that no person dictates what happens. it lends itself to the free market. would he prove himself, then his invention would be worth considerably less

>In the best of societies privacy shouldn't be needed
Yea let me shit piss fap and sleep in plain view for anyone to see. Dumbass commie faggot.

So you're saying Satoshi was retarded?

I should check the source claimed in Cryptoassets book that is where I have it from. When I Google Forensic Linguistics Nakamoto you get a study that claims Nick Szabo is the best match.

I'm not saying that people aren't wired to prey on others and their secrets, that's why we need privacy. still, it's totally meaningless and exists primarily because people are ashamed of their own behavior, which is silly. the fact that you shit, piss and fap wouldn't surprise me or shock me in any way

op you are right, people just dont want to admit it to themselves

Wow, I spoke with Satoshi back in 2011. He was a kind person. But alas, I couldnt bring myself to invest in his invention for it was obviously a ponzi scheme doom'd to fail from the start.

yep this is the truth right here

>op you are right
He didn't even gave any arguments supporting his opinion. All I see now is that "somebody said something that something is somebody".

Nick Szabo isn't SN anymore than the conman is.
Satoshi wouldn't make this tweet.

twitter.com/NickSzabo4/status/692962583586947072

The second Bitcoin developer called sirius-m who worked closely with SN for over a year in 2009/2010 is entirely absent there.

Greg Maxwell intentionally distorted the record to make himself appear relevant but this wouldn't be obvious to someone unfamiliar with Bitcoin like Nick Szabo.

so why did he admit it and not give any proof?

Yes I was put in a similar situation and I came to the same rational conclusion

to maximize the amount of peo0le believing he is a fraud. if he just denied being satoshi from the start people would still suspect, just like they still suspect SN was Hal or Szabo who both denied it over and over

by faking proof, people think craig is a fraud. then he proves ownership of satoshis keys in private to havin, calvin ayre, jihan, roger etc. and they hatch the plan to fork bitcoin to save it from blockstream

He did.
>"For cryptographic proof in my presence, Craig signed and verified a message using the private key from block #1 newly-generated coins and from block #9 newly-generated coins (the first transaction to Hal Finney)." Bitcoin developer Jeff Garzik agreed that evidence provided by Wright does not prove anything, and security researcher Dan Kaminsky in his blog concluded Wright's claim was a scam.[4] Jordan Pearson and Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai said that "Wright simply reused an old signature from a bitcoin transaction performed in 2009 by Satoshi."
But that was dismissed as false.
Better question which is still not answered. Why the fuck someone after 7 years after anonymously publishing whitepaper would want to reveal their identity?

Who says Satoshi isn't the government of china?

dubs and i tell you who satoshi is. no bamboozle

also remembet the Tulip Trust. >1 million early mined btc are locked in legal trust until 2020. part of the terms were the identity of SN not be publically revealed nor can the coins be moved

the crypto world is gonna see some serious shit come Jan 2020

could be lots of reasons. maybe he chickened out, he is human after all (not very likely). maybe he wanted to be engaged in the community as Satoshi so that he could voice his opinion to people who listen to what he actually says. or maybe he was found out and then decided to label himself a scam in order to strengthen bitcoin's role as a self-governing network

I heard they did a lexicographic analysis of SN's writings.. Did it even match Craig's?

Tulip Trust doesn't exist. Dave Kleiman who never programmed a line of code beyond basic Visual Basic died broke.

Do you think DOCTOR Craig would be that stupid? Seriously

He's not satoshi.

He's just a scam artist.

youtube.com/watch?v=2qLI3VIHuKU

>people are ashamed of their own behavior
>the fact that you shit, piss and fap wouldn't surprise me or shock me in any way
>equating personal privacy to shameful acts
Being this far left

To imitate a different style from your usual one is very hard, especially if you have no background in literature and writing. Further on, does Craig have any snippets of code and how do they match SN's? Satoshi is said to have a very distinctive coding style. I'd like to believe that he's the man, but so far the evidence is UFO-tier

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who cares? If that's Satoshi then Satoshi is a retard.

>iminate a different style from your usual one is very hard
>satoshi is said to have a very distinctive coding style

Hal Finney obv.

Harvard's Forensic analysis disagrees and out of 11 candidates Nick Szabo was the best match for SN.

The first sentence relates to Satoshi's correspondence, not code. But it's true for code as well, programmers just stick to their habits and it's nearly impossible to pay attention to every petty little detail that gives away your habits

Unless you have a phd in theology.

11 is nothing considering half of them weren't even serious candidates.

If you put serious thought in effort into it. For example a checklist that you might change every so often, it really wouldn't be hard whatsoever.

Counterforensics is a thing and I agree it is possible that the SN team applied counter forensic techniques.

> first tweet about btc
> has the necessary background to create btc
> openly worked on some of the essential building blocks of blockchain technology
> lived near a man named Satoshi Nakamoto
> got ALS the SAME time satoshi nakamoto left the scene
> recently died
Its hal finney you brainlets.

wasn't he sick most of the time bitcoin was being developed?

Nope, check his twitter.

You are silly to think otherwise. He will not publicly provide cryptographic proof he is Satoshi as he knows this will place a target on his back, perhaps at some point in the near future. Do you think he would of come forward if it wasn't for Bitcoin Core strangling the network and misleading the masses? Of course not. He will work alongside everyone in favor of scaling Bitcoin to the masses, the way it was originally intended.

That's seriously counterforensics at its finest

yeah that's how a trust works. you can't get the money out until the trust is fulfilled. you can borrow from a trust, depending on the terms. but you pay interest back to the trust.

wow. genius.

Satoshi's a guy from Toronto. Apparently he was a hacker in the 80s. That's all I got.

Satoshi = Trump. Look into it. It involves his uncle's time machine.

of course he is the real Satoshi thats why he's working on the real Bitcoin with all his effort for the world to benefit I might add

Liar. Satoshi is an Indian guy living in Delhi

Dorian Nakamoto was the real Satoshi. He's been dead for years.